Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,240 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Oppressors should just be banned... outright... Ridden by pr1cks .....

And whats the story with all the dudes with "Level 7000 with 100000022338 KDR" ????

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Seeing in videos it's 1.45m for the main upgrade to give the new terminal in the Avenger.

You can also now bring the avenger into the hangar and do more upgrades, add jetpack, in autopilot it now has option of stealth or anti missile lock, new pilot weapons, and performance options.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I don't own a hangar or avenger so not of a costly setup for me and i don't think I'd get the use out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

New update 2.1GB's on PC and 12GB's on Xbox.

So I finished off the Last dose missions today as I wasn't playing when the second set of missions came out. You get a car a electric hyper car for finishing it: Ocelot Virtue . Well I completed it and got the call about it but no car showed up on map.

R* support for GTA online has lost item support, you select a few options pick the item/rank/money and submit and that's it. You can't add details in the first bit but after it's filed you can add a message to it.

"Completed the Last dose missions and got a call to get the car but nothing happened." That's all I added so whatever they have access to that was enough.

In most games I'd expect support for a real money paid item/dlc but I'd normally never expect the loss of a normal in game item to get anything more than a sorry from support so why bother.

It took a little over 2 hours and I get an email in and I've been granted the 2.98m for the car. I've lost stuff in GTA online before but never bothered to do anything other than rebuy the weapon, reapply the upgrade, or for one event outfit just suck it up. The small stuff I'd still not bother with or maybe even notice but I'd have been straight onto support if I'd know how good they were.

• Advertisement

Gold car icon popped up on mini map last night went over to it and it's a few day late but it's the car I was meant to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

That dopey mechanic in my Auto Shop delivered a vehicle in perfect condition. It was the first time he did so. That was a nice surprise.

🤣🤣🤣....

No pr1ck on an Oppressor got to him so .... 😂

Load of people losing their vehicles as there's a bug that removes insurance from them so if they're destroyed it's gone for good.

Good few Oppressor apparently lost, and as there was a huge price increase for it people are only getting the money they paid plus addons and not the current price.

If you hit down on the d pad it shows the vehicle stats and one of them is if it's insured or not

Thats great to hear...

about the Oppressors 😎😜

• Advertisement

Well the dope has returned to his old ways, delivering crashed cars.

I also added another mechanic so I could have two dopes on my hands now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

They should add a new feature where you can upgrade the mechanics so there's less chance of a car being wrecked before it arrives. An absolute nuisance.

There should be no need for a mechanic upgrade. I just don't trust the two fools in my auto shop anymore.

I mean what kind of damage do they do? Kick in the headlights, jump on the roof, scratch the new paintwork, reverse into a lamppost etc...

Get rid of em, and deliver yourself?

I always do - and i sometimes damage it then even!!

I can only trust myself to deliver the vehicles in one piece. I can't get rid of them, but I would love to stick dynamite up there cheeks and blow em up. Now that would be fun 😄

Well those two tits working in my garage managed three successful back-to-back deliveries.

Maybe Sessanta had strong words with them 😄

The Vigero ZX is a great car:

A beaut of a car, But does anyone use cars like that in the game anymore?

With all the pr1cks in oppressors and scramjets etc - theres no point using a car . You can only survive with full armour. (nightshark etc)

I just play in an invite only session so there are no other players to bother you.

• Advertisement

In addition to the fully armoured stuff that can tank a load of missiles ( more than some vehicles have to shoot)

You've the Imani tech cars which is added to a load of new and existing cars to prevent missile lock, and the HSW performance upgrades for PS5/xb so that you're actually faster than the missiles.

Also you can't lock onto people on foot with missiles, only NPCs. If they attack just hit with the rail gun or explosive sniper both are instant

I prefer to be boring. I got tired of getting attacked when on a public server, especially when on missions so at least now I can go about my work without having to look over my shoulder.

Where can you buy the Rail gun?

Or get the explosive bullets for snipers?

Rail gun is only off the Gun van but it doesn't have it this week. Will change tomorrow so may be in stock then.

Explosive sniper bullets require upgrading the each specific weapon to mk2 and that needs bunker and research.

Rail gun when on sale is easier to get just buy it outright. 730,000 minus the discounts

Some of you might be familiar with the logo on the t-shirt:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I remember the DJ! 🎸🌹🎤

Railgun for sale in the gun van if anyone doesn't have that.

Great to get as it's hit scan so no waiting for rocket to travel the distance, and it means that your mk2 sniper which can use thermal scope can be changed from that role to be used to stealth kill people again rather than using it with explosive ammo against vehicles.

• Advertisement

Whats with all the 'bought' accounts with massive kd ratio, all weapons etc .....

Fecking ruining the game .................................. 🙄😣

Advertisement