Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek Mayhem: A Bonkers Late Late Show - WEDNESDAY 17th March 2021.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

RobertKK wrote: »
    I have an invite to visit friends elsewhere in the EU and it looks like September but depends on vaccination.
    Want it before travelling.

Yes I'd not be travelling without it, I also won't be taking it unless I can be travelling :D

Tubs desperately trying to shoehorn misery narrative into latter stages of show, the glibshít

• Registered Users Posts: 72,140 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I was promised an evening of Irish music :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Just could not watch the show tonight, Ryans laugh, as well as the show, was as fake as an inflatable plastic shamrock. Switched over to TG4 for some actual irish culture.

🙈🙉🙊

M

Mr Mercedes was great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Why would he play it for laughs, Ryan?

I did wonder that. It was a dramatic script about the least humourous phase of several people's lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Brendan Gleeson playing more songs than the actual musicians earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

What price would ye put on that mandolin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭Wearing of The Green

Of course Trump had to be shoehorned into the conversation. In fairness to Gleeson he seemed to avoid the political bias we normally associate with this shambles of a channel

He has the cop on to know the more you put down someone, a lot of people like, you achieve nothing only increase their popularity. We don't really have a right to impose our political views on others.

I'm not a Trump fan by the way. But it's not my right to force that view on others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

They rushed through Paddy Moloney, but have time for two songs with Brendan Gleeson?

• Advertisement
    M

Wouldn't be surprised if all the waves were pre-recorded, dodgy internet connections would have hit if they did it live.

They rushed through Paddy Moloney, but have time for two songs with Brendan Gleeson?

And don’t forget Trevor McDonald.
    That was fcukin criminal what they did to him after flying him over

Wouldn't be surprised if all the waves were pre-recorded, dodgy internet connections would have hit if they did it live.

None of them survived

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

They could have stuck up the locations at least on screen
    the waving is gick

BountifulCompassionateGopher-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

One night Tubs. We wanted one night.

What is it about Irish people that we love to remind people that they are stuck abroad??? Same as at GAA matches in Croker. Plagued by vacuous self-absorbed people popping up on the big screen reminding us that they are in the arse end of Vietnam and will be cheering on Tipp or Galway or whoever :confused: Same tonight on this. Just fúck off. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

She's a lovely lady

Where's Andrew00?! He'd like her, he likes lots of ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭mistersifter

As if Tubridy every drank TK lemonade in his life. Brought up on the expensive gear, no doubt.

A Coke man for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Goodnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

This is the most makey uppy award since Willie Nelson invented the New Awareness Awards to reconcile the Simpsons

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/New_Awareness_Awards

M

Ffs, if I didn't have to be up in the morning I'd drink eleventeen more cans, have a thirst on me tonight.

There’ll have to be an email sent about this waving thing lads.cant be having it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

The Late Late Show St Patrick's Day Show Award.

Why cheapen the man's actual and deep contribution to this Community by awarding him some made up nonsense??

We should have a Presidential Medal of Honour or something in this Country to represent a true national award for outstanding contributions to society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Ffs, if I didn't have to be up in the morning I'd drink eleventeen more cans, have a thirst on me tonight.

lol, yeah, I have the bottle of Vodka in the corner smiling and waving an inflatable shamrock at me.

Patrick's Day followed by a weekend day is best or if you could have the day after off.

NOT CARK!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

A cancer special next?

• Advertisement

Let's all mind one another lads

Advertisement