Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rgt cycling league on irish circuits

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭andy69

daragh_ wrote: »
    Was definitely supposed to be 11.

Waiting until 11 and then I'm off to Zwift. Won't make it for 12. Family stuff on.

I had logged on at 10:45 but the app was saying 1:15 to start so it looks to be midday alright. It wouldn't let me 'line up' as ye usually get when ye log in....was just the summary screen showing.

Wonder if they use UST times (or whatever it's called...where the clocks don't change?) and so from now all the starts will be 12pm. Hopefully not though

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Patrickol23

Anyone know the code for Dublin port crit? The code on their Facebook doesn’t seem to work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭nilhg

Anyone know the code for Dublin port crit? The code on their Facebook doesn’t seem to work

http://app.rgtcycling.com/event?code=IotzrJwKHw

Works for me on the phone, opening the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Euppy

Moved from zwift to this and am a big fan. However it does suffer from reliability issues and it took me a while to get a stable connection.

Anyway just wanted to highlight that the TTT league is restarting next week. I had a great time doing it in recent weeks and would highly recommend people try it.

One TTT per week, each team can organise it at any time to suit themselves.

We were a mid table team but it was really interesting checking how you compared to other teams each week and seeing improvements. We managed to started beating some of our rival teams by the end.

Max 6 riders per team but you can sub in/out riders each week. The league lasts for 6 weeks then a break for a few weeks before a new league starts

I see Dromara had a team for the first few events but stopped doing it. I'd suggest some of you could try forming a boards.ie team. Be great to have more teams to compete against.

By the way, most of the best races are community run and you need to join the discord group or be in the facebook group to see them. rgtdb.com is kind of like zwift power and you can find races and results here also. It also has a link to the TTT event called MRETT

Advertisement