Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The children of his sons who had children were Prince and princess.

Ah, got ya now.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Yeah, I understand it now. Thanks for clarifying. That never made sense to me before.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

Why do you keep shifting goalposts and changing tack when you are pulled up and corrected on something?
    Look, I'm trying to respond to several posters, not just you.

I didn't know that Meghan had drafted in her own personal medical team (which to me just looks like she chose to have a female doctor and she went to the Portland Hospital rather than the usual hospital used by the royals). How often do you think she met with her doctors. Are gynacologists going to discuss mental health. If they did, what could they do about it.

You initially said the RF didn’t want Meghan to get help, you were corrected on that and then started on something else.

I've looked through my posts and I can't find where I said that. The nearest I can get to that is when I posted:
    Meghan was advised by a member of the RF to maybe lie low for a while when she had not been out of the house 3 or 4 times in 3 months. How you can excuse the behaviour of the British red tops and expect her to put up with their racist and biggoted behaviour is beyond my comprehension.

It was then pointed out to you that Meghan drafted in her own team of personal doctors, so you then changed tack again and started on about why Archie wasn’t given a title despite being a grandchild.
    She went to the Portland Hospital and requested a female doctor who presumably was a gynacologist, not a psychiatrist.

Now it has been explained to you why he wasn’t given a title.
    Link please.

and that he is not a grandchild
    Neither is Charlotte or Louis who have discretionary titles. I want to know why Archie was not also given a discretionary title since he will be the grandson of a King.

and you’re asking why Harry and Meghan didn’t want a title for Archie.
    No, I'm not asking that. I'm asking why was it reported that H&M had declined a title for Archie when they were told that he wasn't getting one anyway.

It’s pointless conversing with you, you’re using dishonest tactics and not accepting the responses of posters who are replying in good faith. You will be back again in a few days asking all of the same questions again.
    I won't accept responses that are inadequate and fudged in my opinion of course.

walshb wrote: »
    Now you have got it..

Finally..

Now, the Queen used this discretion to award titles to ALL William’s children here.

Used this discretion before Harry and Markle even knew each other..

Again, are you accepting this as genuine, or racist as regards Archie not being titled a prince?

I just want to know why she didn't use the same discretion for Archie (and why it was put out there that it was H&M's decision not give him a title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,162 ✭✭✭✭walshb

jm08 wrote: »
    I just want to know why she didn't use the same discretion for Archie (and why it was put out there that it was H&M's decision not give him a title.

Archie and all the other great grandchildren...

Ask her, because it’s quite clear you are deliberately refusing to budge here..

Neither is Charlotte or Louis who have discretionary titles. I want to know why Archie was not also given a discretionary title since he will be the grandson of a King.

As was told to you many times.
    He will get a title when his grandfather is king.
    The Queen changed the rules for Williams children before they were even born.
    Now, if you have an issue with her doing that, ten years or so ago, you wl have to write to her and ask her.
    I would imagine it was done for future children of the heir alone.

Maybe because Archie's Dad is not the future king, unlike William?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I've looked through my posts and I can't find where I said that. The nearest I can get to that is when I posted:

Well you’d want to look a little harder so..
    Imagine, a 38 year old woman isn't capable of minding her own passport and car keys, despite having full time protection.

The first and only thing any doctor would have told her to do is 'get out of there fast'. I presume that is why the RF didn't want her to get help.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Maybe because Archie's Dad is not the future king, unlike William?

The poster does not want to hear any reasons here..

He/she has already said it is due to racism..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My god you cannot actually be serious at this stage. He will be given the title when Charles is King. Charles is not King yet. William is heir and so all of his children have titles. I’m not sure how many more posters it will take to explain this to you until the penny drops?

The poster does not want to hear any reasons here..

He has already said it is due to racism..

So I wonder why Anhe6 and Andrew's grandchildren have been overlooked.

bubblypop wrote: »
    As was told to you many times.
    He will get a title when his grandfather is king.
    The Queen changed the rules for Williams children before they were even born.
    Now, if you have an issue with her doing that, ten years or so ago, you wl have to write to her and ask her.
    I would imagine it was done for future children of the heir alone.

Not necessarily. It’s up to Charles. If, as has been indicated, he wishes to trim the monarchy, it’s doubtful that Harry’s children will have the title of Prince or Princess.

Racism?

Not necessarily. It’s up to Charles. If, as has been indicated, he wishes to trim the monarchy, it’s doubtful that Harry’s children will have the title of Prince or Princess.

God help Charles if he doesn’t whip that Prince title on wee Archie’s head!!!

Who’s anhe6 ? Andrew’s grandchild won’t get one because firstly he’s a great grandchild like Archie is and secondly as I said it’s male line children and his father doesn’t have a title and it doesn’t pass through his daughters.

Racism?

Must be.

Archie and all the other great grandchildren...

Ask her, because it’s quite clear you are deliberately refusing to budge here..

Archie will be the grandson of a King (Charles). Anne, Andrew or Edward's children will not be.

Who’s anhe6 ? Andrew’s grandchild won’t get one because firstly he’s a great grandchild like Archie is and secondly as I said it’s male line children and his father doesn’t have a title and it doesn’t pass through his daughters.

I know. I was being rhetorical. The poster is claiming Archie wasnt titled because of his mixed heritage. I was wondering what the postercthoufht the reason was for not titling the other great-grandchildren outside of William's. Thanks for pointing out my typo.

Archie will be the grandson of a King (Charles). Anne, Andrew or Edward's children will not be.

Correct..

And?

When Charles ascends the throne, then Archie can be given the Prince title..

You are missing a generation as well as jumping to the future. And it seems to have you completely confused here. You are going off on unnecessary tangents that make no sense.

It is crystal clear. And has been presented to you as crystal clear.

• Advertisement

Archie will be the grandson of a King, unlike Andrew and Ann's grandchildren.

But he isn't yet.

Correct..

And?

When Charles ascends the throne, then Archie can be given the Prince title..

As I’ve already pointed out, not necessarily. If Charles wants to trim the monarchy, then it’s doubtful that Harry’s kids, who don’t even live in UK, will get a title.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Does jm08 not realise that a gynaecologist could refer a suicidal patient to a psychiatrist? That they would be used to dealing with crisis pregnancies and postnatal depression?

In fact, any doctor would refer a suicidal patient?

Except Meggers, because they're obviously racists or afraid of the queen looking over their shoulders. :rolleyes:

As I’ve already pointed out, not necessarily. If Charles wants to trim the monarchy, then it’s doubtful that Harry’s kids, who don’t even live in UK, will get a title.

Yes..

Hence my use of the word “can,” not will.

And then, he will be entitled to be prince

But you know that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Can we just move on from the whole who has what title or who gets what title and when, it's been going on for two pages now and is derailing the thread. Cheers

I know. I was being rhetorical. The poster is claiming Archie wasnt titled because of his mixed heritage. I was wondering what the postercthoufht the reason was for not titling the other great-grandchildren outside of William's. Thanks for pointing out my typo.

Sorry. It seems we are 1-1 in misunderstanding each other’s posts.

Well, I've explained to you that Charles had no intention of trimming Harry out before he married Meghan. Bearing in mind the age of the royals, William and Kate's kids will be early school leavers to work in the Firm.

• Advertisement

Well, I've explained to you that Charles had no intention of trimming Harry out before he married Meghan. Bearing in mind the age of the royals, William and Kate's kids will be early school leavers to work in the Firm.

But Harry trimmed himself.

Advertisement