Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A “Positive” Show!:The Late Late Show: Friday 26th February 2021

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

I wonder would Eamo dare same those same things now or would he be worried about the Tesco money deserting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i missed it,

how did mary robinson come out of it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

More questions than answers after it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Because the "saintly" Mary doesn't do anything for anyone unless she is getting the dolla.

I listened back to it today, and she specifically said that she did not receive any money for doing it. I'm hugely critical of Mary Robinson for her role in this, but I don't think it's fair to say that she benefited from the situation financially.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Is their a special request thread, after Dolly last week I'd love to see a Nick Cave and Tubbers zoom session or has he already been present on the LLS?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Illium

pottokblue wrote: »
    Is their a special request thread, after Dolly last week I'd love to see a Nick Cave and Tubbers zoom session or has he already been present on the LLS?

I think Nick Cave was on the LLS back in 1998.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Illium wrote: »
    I think Nick Cave was on the LLS back in 1998.

Not sure about the year but they featured it on Pat Shortt's show recently

Advertisement