Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Now We're Always Watching

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So happy you guys are in!! You're gonna make great additions to the BB household! Oh haha look at that!! I of course meant the big boardser household not the BuileBeag household! :D Anyways, it's always essential to have handsome men in these things!

Unrelated question: Is canvassing for HoH allowed and how soon is too soon??

Absolutely fine :D

And by fine, we mean very much encouraged :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So happy you guys are in!! You're gonna make great additions to the BB household! Oh haha look at that!! I of course meant the big boardser household not the BuileBeag household! :D Anyways, it's always essential to have handsome men in these things!

Unrelated question: Is canvassing for HoH allowed and how soon is too soon??

Just wait until the game starts anyway... No canvassing in the Sign-Ups thread. What happens once you're in the house is up to you. ;)

Just wait until the game starts anyway... No canvassing in the Sign-Ups thread. What happens once you're in the house is up to you. ;)

Lol fair enough! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Count me in please. I won't have a clue but what the heck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Buile has just assured me this is a very safe space with all nice people and good behaviour so I'll come to the party too if I'm allowed :)

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Buile has just assured me this is a very safe space with all nice people and good behaviour so I'll come to the party too if I'm allowed :)

Yaaay!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

2Sfk.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Yaaay!

Now no early canvassing ;) I see you paling up to peoples and know what you are up to...
    BB will be watching you... ah, ahem, BB... so yeah, watching yourself, ...this not going to work...

ari101 wrote: »
    Now no early canvassing ;) I see you paling up to peoples and know what you are up to...
    BB will be watching you... ah, ahem, BB... so yeah, watching yourself, ...this not going to work...

Oh I see, she's buttering me up you reckon?

The Big Boardser Production Team have been busy designing lots of funs tasks and challenges, we just hope most of you survive eviction long enough to get a chance to play them...

Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Advertisement

Don't know what you're talking about, I was simply drawing the attention of a fellow Boardsie to a new game.
    The fact that we are already pals is neither here nor there!
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,071 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I don't think I will be able for this, and I never watched Big Brother so I haven't a clue. So sign me up :D

Big Boardser kindly asks you don't use butter in the bedroom... It stains the sheets and leaves a greasy smell...

No foodstuffs should be used for any kinky endeavours...

No foodstuffs should be used for any kinky endeavours...

Oh for...

I'm out!

Did you ever hear of that very very thin chocolate that melts at skin temperature?

Don't know what you're talking about, I was simply drawing the attention of a fellow Boardsie to a new game.
    The fact that we are already pals is neither here nor there!

...oh you're good, I'll give you that.
    I don't know who to trust now :pac:

Of course I'm not! Ari is trying to turn us against each other. Don't fall for it!

Mr LeVar sir?? I think this sort of thing should also be banned until the game actually starts!!!!

Any complaints you may have can be directed to The Response And Service Hotline(T.R.A.S.H.)..

Wow, that's handy that the title makes an acronym!

Of course I'm not! Ari is trying to turn us against each other. Don't fall for it!

Mr LeVar sir?? I think this sort of thing should also be banned until the game actually starts!!!!

Oh please, its just LeVar, or even "hey you with the face"... I am neither a Sir nor a Mr and being addressed as such makes my skin crawl... ***shudders***

And yeah, save the game talk and all of this alliance stuff until you all get in the house, or I might be forced not to let you in at all... ;)

• Advertisement

Excuse me asking but why aren't you just called 'Also' for short?

looksee wrote: »
    Excuse me asking but why aren't you just called 'Also' for short?

I used to go by ASLB for short, but then some of these Forum Games cretins started just calling me LeVar, and I liked that better, so its usually just LeVar now. :)

I used to go by ASLB for short, but then some of these Forum Games cretins started just calling me LeVar, and I liked that better, so its usually just LeVar now. :)

Also Starring LeVar Burton or ASLB are also fine though... LeVar is the one that most people round these here parts seem to use most...

If we start calling you Also, someone will inevitably misspell that as Aldo. It will be jumped on and hey presto you will forever be known as Aldo going forward.

Isn't that right LeBar

Trigger wrote: »
    If we start calling you Also, someone will inevitably misspell that as Aldo. It will be jumped on and hey presto you will forever be known as Aldo going forward.

Isn't that right LeBar

Whatever you say Trogger

:rolleyes:

Trogger.. that was brilliant :pac:

Trogger.. that was brilliant :pac:

Sorry, a typo, obviously, I know your name is Frogger... :D

Sorry, a typo, obviously, I know your name is Frogger... :D

No worries Barry

No worries Barry

I think you meant Dave...

You disappoint me sometimes Tigger Tugger...

• Advertisement

I think you meant Dave...

You disappoint me sometimes Tigger Tugger...

I really didn't mean to disappoint you Wil Wheaton, you're one of my heros

Advertisement