Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Now We're Always Watching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Duffman has entered the fray

1ccozm.gif

:pac:

I've found a friend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

I'm in. Every house needs a maniac!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

And that is 30.. wow..

Lob me in there if there's room, please.

If not, throw me in as sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

We're going to have to do double or treble evictions at this rate or we'll still be here at Easter ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Trigger wrote: »
    And that is 30.. wow..

31 with H2D. Suppose we had better start doing some work on the game

source.gif

:D

Today's Rule Reveal is brought to you by Wrigley's Spearmint Chewing Gum - make sure that breath is fresh before getting into your latest alliance!!!

If you wish to have an alliance with one or more players and speak to them privately away from the eyes and ears of the other Houseguests, please use your Diary Room to request it on the dedicated backroom site (link provided in your welcome PM).

There is no limit to the amount of people who can be in one alliance, or indeed how many alliances one player can be involved in.

Please note alliance conversations will take place on a private Discord server where possible (or via Boards PM where not).

Where Boards PMs are used, we ask that players keep the game mods updated of their plans in their Diary Room - Remember... Big Boardser is ALWAYS watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

42fpyn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,110 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I haven't entirely understood any of the reveals so far. I think I will be quickly out...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

looksee wrote:
    I haven't entirely understood any of the reveals so far. I think I will be quickly out...

Not if you win Head of Household first... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Kolido wrote: »
    42fpyn.jpg

Don't worry! I'm on it, I've started the expansion...

LEGO-wall-art.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Trigger wrote: »
    Don't worry! I'm on it, I've started the expansion...

LEGO-wall-art.jpg

This is an entire genre of repairs and I stan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

8yd0CuB5Uzm_KFCIt2WT8iNYQFN52aXyX1YUD3BW6i5qOySkbxahYQiNfBzHPRFBJonoKOcxKAFYPWaYSm6R5qdUIKwigwKAeBQupWGFLTfEDAGm6dKczE0fld1IHRB8-3fRPW30af-3YgHStmtnXoTAtTs4Bw4kGmk

Don't be too frightened by the rules, to describe how it will work from Sunday in basic terms...

The thread will open sometime Sunday and you can all canvas your fellow housemates for votes to be crowned the first ever Head of Household.

The Head of Household will then have to nominate two people for eviction the following night. They may also have to do other things we will have informed them of in their Diary Room.

There will be a Power of Veto challenge released Sunday evening where the winner can change one of the nominated candidates if they want. The challenge will need to be completed by 11am the following morning (so Monday for the first Power of Veto challenge).

If the Power of Veto is used, the Head of Household nominates a person to take the place of the person Vetoed.

The first eviction (or first one housemates can vote on) will be at 8pm on Monday evening.

An hour later we will crown a NEW Head of Household at 9pm.

Game will rinse and repeat each day based off that schedule.

Does that make more sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,110 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Er, yes it makes sense. It doesn't make me any happier more informed confident likely to know what is happening at any particular time.

looksee wrote:
    Er, yes it makes sense. It doesn't make me any happier more informed confident likely to know what is happening at any particular time.

Pretty much everything will be pre announced on the main thread by the game mods anyways to keep you all informed :D

And of course, Big Boardser is unpredictable and likely to change things up at the drop of a dime :D

It will be fine anyways, once it starts everything becomes much clearer... Probably :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's not really too important to understand the rules in advance. If you understand them great, but if you don't, really don't worry about it, Big Boardser will guide you through anything you need to do anyway, and you'll understand better by playing it than trying to wrap your head around everything in advance.

giphy.gif

Morning folks :D

Final day to join the festivities. For those evicted early from the Big Boardser house... FEAR NOT - today's rule reveal (sponsored by L'Oreal, because you're all worth it) is one for you...
    The overall winner will be decided by a Jury of their peers. The evicted HouseGuests become members of the Big Boardser Jury, which play a role to vote for the winner of the game between the final HouseGuests, and perhaps other things...

The members of the Jury are not shown anything from the Diary Rooms or any footage that may include strategy or details regarding nominations.

Houseguests pulled from the game due to personal reasons, will not become members of the Jury House, but will be given access to the Spectators Lounge.

If a player is booted from the game due to behaviour deemed unacceptable by Big Boardser, they will not join the Jury or the Spectators.

If there is a hung Jury at the end (ie. a tied vote) anyone in the Spectators Lounge and Game Mods will debate amongst themselves who played the best game and decide the winner.

If a player is booted from the game due to behaviour deemed unacceptable by Big Boardser,

Ahhhh, so we're not going with the golden days of early-mid 00s BB?

For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Necro wrote: »
    Morning folks :D

Final day to join the festivities. For those evicted early from the Big Boardser house... FEAR NOT - today's rule reveal (sponsored by L'Oreal, because you're all worth it) is one for you...

I am open for bribes willing to help anyone that wants to win :D

giphy.gif

Closing sign ups at 7pm tonight folks...

Game thread will be up over the weekend then and we crown our first Head of Household Sunday evening at 9pm...

• Advertisement

Oh and just a further note for our current sign ups, the game thread will be hosted in the Werewolf Sub Forum to avoid any non-players wandering into the Big Boardser house, basically for peaceful enjoyment of the game.

I'm going to be giving the list of players to the forum mods and you will get a PM confirming you have posting access to the sub forum, if you don't already have it.

Nothing to be alarmed about, but just an fyi :D

And that's it, the Big Boardser doors are closed for new entries!!!

See all 31 of you for some mayhem, challenges - and a whole lotta fun starting this weekend :D

1. cee_jay
    2. Irish Aris
    3. BuileBeag
    4. Sephiroth_dude
    5. aaronjennings
    6. Mam of 4
    7. ari101
    8. JohnGreenFan
    9. JP Liz V1
    10. cj maxxx
    11. Kolido
    12. sulivlo
    13. Aceandstuff
    14. Rikand
    15. Reberetta
    16. jluv
    17. bubblypop
    18. TheValeyard
    19. hurlingman97
    20. HildaOgdenx
    21. Purple Mountain
    22. looksee
    23. fixXxer
    24. beakerjoe
    25. YellowFeather
    26. mustang shelly
    27. khalessi
    28. Baggly
    29. duffman13
    30. wrestlemaniac
    31. Hello 2D Person Below

Game thread will be posted this evening and PMs sent out to all players... time to get hyped :P

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Welcome-to-Big-Brother.gif

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The fear is real....

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I've never been near the Werewolf forum before.
    Should I be frightened?

To thine own self be true

Should I be frightened?

Nah, it's just being used to host the game thread as people need to request access to post there, so we won't have any trolls invading the Big Boardser house.

That's the main reason it's being put in there really :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Should I be frightened?

Haha, as an observer I'll vouch for the forum itself ;) but not for the 30 characters you'll find in the BB house thread (myself amongst them... what was I thinking...?) :D

I'm so excited!!!

Question: is there a limit on how much stuff we're allowed to bring into the BB House?

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

No limit BB! Hopefully the mods don't make y'all compete for your suitcases ;)

Advertisement