Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Now We're Always Watching

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Excuse me but there was nothing in the rules about Trigger and his whip!!!!!!

You should put that in the OP, might entice more people to join!

You know what - it might just do that :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Probably not :pac:
    Head B!tch In Charge :D

Oh you know that's already me!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Oh you know that's already me!! :D

Ha ha I knew you'd love it !

Tiffany was the best HBIC in CBB !
    Ooh , can we pretend to be celebs :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha ha I knew you'd love it !

Tiffany was the best HBIC in CBB !
    Ooh , can we pretend to be celebs :pac:

You can be whoever you want to be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Necro wrote: »
    You can be whoever you want to be :D

Lol , that'd be brilliant :D
    (Except I'd give myself away straight off the bat knowing me :o)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I'll join if I can bring my whiteboard into the house!

That's not only permitted but actively encouraged :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

On one condition..

You must provide myself and the fellow mods with an inspirational quote on this each morning, to keep us motivated

If you miss a day, thats a whipping

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The whiteboard may come in very handy...

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Trigger wrote: »
    On one condition..

You must provide myself and the fellow mods with an inspirational quote on this each morning, to keep us motivated

If you miss a day, thats a whipping

Alright, you asked for it...

• Advertisement

Alright, you asked for it...

I did yes...

giphy.gif

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

In

I was never a fan of big brother so I'm going to imagine I'm on love island instead and play it like I'm so loyal and yet get in bed with everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

:D He's on the sign up list now anyways, no backing out now

1470396192-stephen-bear-cbb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I'll give it a bash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Love and miss BB so count me in please!

I have no idea what's going on, but I'll give it a go!

(Unless it's another werewolf thing, then I'm out!)

bubblypop wrote: »
    I have no idea what's going on, but I'll give it a go!

(Unless it's another werewolf thing, then I'm out!)

Nah, there are *some* similarities but it's a completely different type of game.

Seems like a good place to include one of the first rules you can all ask questions on....

The most powerful role in the Big Boardser House will be the Head of Household (HoH). Each cycle the houseguests will vote for a new HoH, who will have immunity from the next eviction and the power to nominate two HouseGuests to face eviction - the winner will be announced at 9pm each evening.

The incumbent Head of Household will not be eligible for the following HoH vote, meaning that a HouseGuest could not hold the title for a second consecutive cycle, except for when it comes down to the final three or other stated circumstances.

Each HoH is decided by a House Vote, which will be conducted by private ballot (with the votes not released to the public), and after each Eviction at 8pm, an hour later at 9pm new HoH will be crowned.

Voting for yourself for Head of Household is not permitted, there will be a punishment for self-votes.

My two questions were answered in that .. can I be HoH every week and can I vote for myself! :D :P

So instead I'll ask, unrelated to HoH..

It says in the OP a week but if loads of people sign up will it go on longer than expected like GnRs last person standing??

My two questions were answered in that .. can I be HoH every week and can I vote for myself! :D :P

So instead I'll ask, unrelated to HoH..

It says in the OP a week but if loads of people sign up will it go on longer than expected like GnRs last person standing??

No if we have a huge amount of players we have a couple of ways to whittle that down already planned - will go on for maximum of a week. :D:D

No if we have a huge amount of players we have a couple of ways to whittle that down already planned - will go on for maximum of a week. :D:D

Let's just say there will be no shortage of surprises... ;)

• Advertisement

Aww was hoping this might keep us entertained through the rest of lockdown.

Aww was hoping this might keep us entertained through the rest of lockdown.

At some point there might be an extended version but I think for the first outing keeping things condensed would be a better option.

Just to note for some that are afraid it's another version of Werewolf that is also played here in Forum Games - it isn't.

The similarities are that there are eliminations from the game in the form of evictions and also voting for Evictions/Head of Household.

Other than that, it's very very different. There are no 'roles' pre assigned or anything, it's essentially yourself playing and competing against other players.

There will be challenges and a few tasks to earn some goodies or the Power of Veto (more on that later) - in the main it will be just a bit of craic for the whole week.

To add to what Necro said,

It'll be a bit of craic, we the voices behind Big Boardser intend to have a lot of fun with it, and we think you will too. The games and tasks we have planned are there to maximise fun.

It sounds really cool! I can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

giphy.gif

Irish Aris wrote: »
    giphy.gif

The unthinkable.. :D

Now back in line!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,240 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I've no idea what this will be about but I'm in!

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

I'm in if there's room,
    No idea about what it is but that's not new :D

Don't worry about that part, Big Boardser is always here to help if things need explaining. Up to 19 sign ups now :D

• Advertisement

I've no idea what this will be about but I'm in!
    I'm in if there's room,
    No idea about what it is but that's not new :D

So happy you guys are in!! You're gonna make great additions to the BB household! Oh haha look at that!! I of course meant the big boardser household not the BuileBeag household! :D Anyways, it's always essential to have handsome men in these things!

Unrelated question: Is canvassing for HoH allowed and how soon is too soon??

Advertisement