Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

bazermc wrote: »

Public Display of Affection, hand holding, kissing etc in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Public Display of Affection, hand holding, kissing etc in public.

Hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

bazermc wrote: »

We used to call it dogging....................:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

I bought a decent brand name 900W microwave just after Christmas in an actual shop for €70. Pete's a miserable sh!te but I'm with him on this one....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

The microwave must be a tv aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

The microwave must be a tv aswell.

Probably an LGBTv...........................:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭Deeec

blastman wrote: »
    I bought a decent brand name 900W microwave just after Christmas in an actual shop for €70. Pete's a miserable sh!te but I'm with him on this one....

Vinny can just bring the microwave with her when she leaves ( hopefully soon);)

Probably an LGBTv...........................:p

Ha ha!! I hear the newest version is best LGBTv+ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

Hi Everyone,

Latest episode of The Fair City Podcast "Fr. Liam's Squeaky Shoes" now live.

Find it on your favourite podcast player through the following link:
    https://pod.link/1561173343

We'd love your feedback or questions. Please contact us at thefaircitypod@gmail.com.

Instagram Page live here:
    https://instagram.com/faircitypodcas...=17doy1vrhvio7

And if you know of any others you think would enjoy the show, please send them the link.

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast Team

• Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

bassy wrote: »
    Microwaves are a thing of the past, anything heated in them is uneatable. .. ... ..

You need some Microwave lessons from Olwyn.

• Advertisement

Hi Everyone,

Latest episode of The Fair City Podcast "Fr. Liam's Squeaky Shoes" now live.

Find it on your favourite podcast player through the following link:
    https://pod.link/1561173343

We'd love your feedback or questions. Please contact us at thefaircitypod@gmail.com.

Instagram Page live here:
    https://instagram.com/faircitypodcas...=17doy1vrhvio7

And if you know of any others you think would enjoy the show, please send them the link.

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast Team

Enjoyable as always. I must be deaf, I didn't notice Liam's shoes at all!

I think on the previous week's podcast someone asked who Sean's father was.

Hi mam was Gina. Gina was Niamh's mam and also Kira. Kira was pregnant with boyfriend Mondo's baby, Juliette, who was born in 2003. Sean is Juliette's uncle. He once didn't recognise her as he was bouncer at a night club and she tried to get in underage!

Gina was killed by a drunken, Annette Daly, a lawyer who was often Barry's love interest, on her wedding day to Ray, Mondo's father. They were on a motorcycle. It appears Gina's husband, Niamh, Kira and Sean's father ran out on them. Cass was his dad. Niamh, Sean and Kira's grandad. Juliette's great, grandad.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Hi mam was Gina. Gina was Niamh's mam and also Kira. Kira was pregnant with boyfriend Mondo's baby, Juliette, who was born in 2003. Sean is Juliette's uncle. He once didn't recognise her as he was bouncer at a night club and she tried to get in underage!

Gina was killed by a drunken, Annette Daly, a lawyer who was often Barry's love interest, on her wedding day to Ray, Mondo's father. They were on a motorcycle. It appears Gina's husband, Niamh, Kira and Sean's father ran out on them. Cass was his dad. Niamh, Sean and Kira's grandad. Juliette's great, grandad.

Great bit of history there, fair play to ya, some days I can't remember what happened last week

• Registered Users Posts: 85,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Cass son could come in

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Strange that Cass never mentions him when he is his son, would actually be a decent storyline if they introduced the character to the show instead of characters like that oul hippe wan and her mumbo jumbo.

Strange that Cass never mentions him when he is his son, would actually be a decent storyline if they introduced the character to the show instead of characters like that oul hippe wan and her mumbo jumbo.

When Cass appeared first on the show, maybe 12 years ago, Niamh was quite snooty to him. Where were you grandad when we were growing up kinda stuff, you layabout. Cass most definitely wasn't Gina's father. Gina was this single mam (man left her) raising 4 kids or so. Niamh the eldest was most prominent. Then Kira in 2003, teenage pregnancy with Mondo's baby, whether to have an abortion etc. Sean was the last of the 3 to have a storyline developed.

https://stillslibrary.rte.ie/indexplus/image/1373/024.html

The Cassidys 2008. Note Niamh and Kira on the left. Juliet 5, in Niamh's arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

The head on Sean!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭Deeec

Is the other girl in the photo also a cassidy sister - were there 4 siblings - Niamh. Ciara, Sean and ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The FairCity Pod

Great Knowledge.

There are some extremely complicated family trees on the show!
    If Dearbhla is pregnant then Saoirse's family tree is going to turn into a circle.

Thanks for listening. We really appreciate it. If you have anything you'd like us to discuss on the podcast, please send us an email. I can't post the link here but it's on the episode descriptions. We'd love some mailbag.

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭Sparko

Deeec wrote: »
    Is the other girl in the photo also a cassidy sister - were there 4 siblings - Niamh. Ciara, Sean and ?

Caitriona Cassidy, apparently Gina's youngest daughter after a quick Google. I don't remember her.

• Advertisement

Sparko wrote: »
    Caitriona Cassidy, apparently Gina's youngest daughter after a quick Google. I don't remember her.

I can't remember much about her apart from being a moody teenager. There's something in my head that she may have had an eating disorder tough.

I can't remember much about her apart from being a moody teenager. There's something in my head that she may have had an eating disorder tough.

I think you are 100%.

Great Knowledge.

There are some extremely complicated family trees on the show!
    If Dearbhla is pregnant then Saoirse's family tree is going to turn into a circle.

Thanks for listening. We really appreciate it. If you have anything you'd like us to discuss on the podcast, please send us an email. I can't post the link here but it's on the episode descriptions. We'd love some mailbag.

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast

You'd want to start with a large scroll of paper, like the Bayeux Tapistry and draw the genealogy! It would be some tree!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Looks like they had a delivery of face masks on set.

I don't think a soap has ever centered so much on a microwave before!

Can't believe I missed it! I'm sure it'll still be going next week if I tune in then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Pete shouldn't have given in.

Pete shouldn't have given in.

I'd say the Health and Safety threat frightened him.

He comes across as a tight cnut!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Are there any school kids anymore. They are all suddenly adults.

• Advertisement

Are there any school kids anymore. They are all suddenly adults.

Ruthie and Jack should be around somewhere.
    Also I'm not sure about Ellie.
    Also Phoebe.

Advertisement