Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie racing WhatsApp group

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 salfordseven

munster87 wrote: »
    So it’s full but not full!

8 and half years here does that get me in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

8 and half years here does that get me in?

With 31 posts in 8 yrs will ya get out of it

Yis had over a week to get in to the group... A lot of FOMO now that the majority of the regulars have signed up, and it's mainly from "lurkers" too :D Not much sympathy, as there was ample time given..

Too bad - ya snooze, ya lose :pac:

Not on it myself btw.

The Cheltenham thread will still be very popular however - about half the posts will be aftertiming ones tho :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Anniepowaaa

Yis had over a week to get in to the group... A lot of FOMO now that the majority of the regulars have signed up, and it's mainly from "lurkers" too :D Not much sympathy, as there was ample time given..

Too bad - ya snooze, ya lose :pac:

Not on it myself btw.

The Cheltenham thread will still be very popular however - about half the posts will be aftertiming ones tho :p

Considering the majority of ye wouldn't know what a horse was nobody's missing out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Sorry lads, the group is full up.
    If anyone has been on boards for years and hasn't been able to get on, then send me a message but unfortunately for relatively new accs etc the full house signs are up.

I sent you a message yesterday :)

• Advertisement

Considering the majority of ye wouldn't know what a horse was nobody's missing out

What's with the hostility? Was pointing out there's no room at the inn, and I weren't bothered about gaining entry to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

So,

How did this idea work out anyways..............?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

pretty well i would say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Shower a c**ts the lot of ye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭del roy

Bring back DEL ROY 😂 😂 🤣

It's not too often Sean gives his horses an "excellent chance"

3.35 Newbury – Rambo T

He is a lovely horse who dealt with 2m5½f on soft ground at Newton Abbot two runs back. He then got outpaced at Cheltenham last time out but stayed on very strongly up the hill to finish third of 16 runners. I think the step up in trip will help and he comes into this race with an excellent chance. Jockey Sean Bowen.

Serious horseracing enthusiasts....if you want to join a cracking racing group pm me

if you want to read stuff like this all free..................

yesterday at 7:49pm Myles said:

3.10 Gyllen 1pt ew 28/1 powers/betfair 3places

I hope some of you guys managed at least 20s last night I actually got a whatsapp from one of the lads from the UK saying a friend of his send him a text about Gyllen saying they are having a go tomorrow (Today) and when I had a look at it I couldn't believe it was 28s with powers and betty.

Lets go back to GYLLENs first national hunt race in the UK, it was here at Taunton back in December 2020 where he finished 7th beaten 38L by Boothill (highest hurdle rating 136) the third in the race GETAWAY LUV achieved a hurdle rating of 125, the fourth ACROSS THE LINE a hurdle rating of 125 even the 5th and 6th horses were rated above 100over hurdles at some time yet GYLLEN who has plummeted from 97 to 81 gets to run off 80 today after the handicapper dropped him 1LB for a race to my untrained eye was a giddy up around the course for the yard to find out what they have to work with....ANSWER....28/1 into 7/1 over night.

Having a look at Gyllens last race at EXETER over 2m2f the form of the race is red hot

Winner WOLFSPEAR 18/1 went up a class 9/4j and beaten 3L by CHARLES STREET

2nd STANLEY PINCOME 12/1 won his next race 15/8f

3rd SAMS AMOUR 3rd 28/1 next race same class 3rd 5/1

4th LADY GWYN 4th 9/1 won next two races 5/2..9/2

5th MERRY MONTY 5th 22/1 finished 5th in the race LADY GWYN 9/2 won however started 100/30f

6th GYLLEN 6TH 18/1.............today 28s into 7s

reason I highlight the prices, 5 of the 6 horses in the Exeter races went off double digit figures but yet started fav or 2nd fav next race so that tells me most of the jockeys who rode in the Exeter race all went back to the trainers and said "that was a very good true run race".

Anyway we got the big price so lets hope he at least places.

Advertisement