Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIDAL (Equiv to Spotify) for 1.11/month SEE OP POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Lads, between decorations and the Toy Show, yesterday ran away with me. For most of today, I've training and matches with the kids.

I've not forgotten about ye!

I'll get things sorted this evening, I promise.

To those that have PM'd me that are not on the list above, I think it's only fair to give the list above first refusal. But if they haven't gotten back to me by the time I get things sorted this evening, I'll give the others a shout in order the PMs arrived. 24 hours' notice is sufficient I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

No rush man, thanks a million for setting this up.

Right folks.

Only 2 people on the original list got in touch with me, so I've PM'd them and the first 3 others that contacted me.

€25 per head, and we're good to go.

Afternoon my family! 😁

3 invites have been sent. They went to @Oisin1001 , @Luke2513 and @St. Lupulin

I'm waiting on @lau1247 to confirm their email address before sending the link.

@Stormington contacted me about a space, and yesterday I told *insert correct pronoun here* that there was a space available. I've not heard back since, so if I hear nothing by 18:00 this evening (24 hours), there'll be a space available on a first come, first served basis.

For those joining this or any other family, Tidal told me that the invite email address has to be from the same country as Tidal, in this case Romania.

So for whoever joining wherever, make sure you use an email address that you've already free-joined the correct Tidal with.

In my case, create Soarer.Romania@gmail.com, turn on Tunnel Bear, set to Romania, open private window, go to tidal.com, it defaults to Tidal Romania, register, turn off Tunnel Bear, use that email address to join Romanian family.

Post edited by Soarer on

• Advertisement

Deleted.

Post edited by Soarer on

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

I'm in, it does work!

Join up lads.

Thanks a mill Soarer, you legend.

Thanks @St. Lupulin

I've heard nothing back from @Stormington , so there's one family space remaining if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Just set up a Nigerian account for family and says $7 a month.

I've not added any family members to it yet as it says they must be in the same country. Do I have to set up new email account to add them?

Just seen soarer post above. Answered my question. 👍

@Hardy12 added to our happy little family. All slots now filled (oo er matron!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭menuisier

Hello, 1 spot open on an Irish tidal hifi account, 5 euros a month

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭blondeonblonde

I'm interested

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

Just got an email from Tidal regarding updated T&Cs. I reckon they are going to clamp down on accounts. Specifically referencing the following ...

That's always been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

GamsGo have Tidal slots for €3.59 per month. I'm with them for Netflix. Very simple to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭blondeonblonde

Hadn't seen this before. Just signed up. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 biscut

Hi Peig,

I'm a bit of a noob. I have never heard of GamsGO.

My free trail with Spotify is due to end 12/12/23.

I see GamsGo have slots for €3.33 per month. In your opinion would I be better off getting this or Tidal?

Thanks

It's personal preference really. I have a Spotify account that I no longer use but I pay it as part of a family plan on Adverts and let my friend use it. I found it better than Tidal for my genres. I now use YouTube Music Premium as my main music provider. Paying it through Argentina I think! So far, so good!

If anyone else is looking for an Irish tidal hifi family sub I have one free space, 5 euros a month

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭dougm1970

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

only thing i wonder about gamsgo is...is it a new account you get and not adding your existing account with your saved lists etc ?

is it safe giving a credit card number to them ?.....no paypal option

think i'll go with menuisier offer above when they are back on here.

The account I'm added to stems to be in Australia

New account. You're added on to someone else's account. Works fine so far.

thats not to bad im on a norwegian one from elsewhere atm . an aussie one would at least be in english , with lots of Kylie and John Farnham promotion

I have one spot free for a Irish tidal plus account

what payments do you take is a monthly or 3 or 6 ?

Ideally a revolut reoccurring monthly payment but if you dont have revolut we could work out something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Anyone else on Deezer Turkey, I signed up for the family plan a few months back and I'm now seeing a message that 'payment failed'.

Tried paying on VPN using the card on my Turkish google account, but it gives an error: "Couldn't complete your purchase. Check that you have the correct country selected in your Play account." 

Post edited by phunkadelic on

Advertisement