Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Afghanistan - Iraq - North Korea - Israel - must I go on?

North Korea upscaled their icbm testing and development during the trump administration, so that's a swing and a miss.
    Iraq withdraw was down to the soloumani assassination.
    Israel?? I didn't thing they'd troops there

Obama was the king of drone strikes...

How did they actively hide it? A guardian writer's ESP doesn't count as proof.

No, Trump was.
    There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

He then revoked the policy to publish the number of civilians killed in drone strikes outside of war zones.

Even if Trump somehow did zero drone strikes after this policy was revoked, he still did more drone strikes in his first two years of presidency than Obama did in his two terms as president.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Eh, he almost started a war with Iran and destabilised Iraq too via it. Drone strikes didn't go down. It was under his watch that MOAB was used and he armed the Saudis and boasted about doing so to boot. Also outright pulling out troops tends to destabilised regions. So vaguely pretending he's a peacemaker is nonsense.

Oh, he also egged on people who are now up on terror charges over the Capitol Insurrection. So he created both domestic and international instability.

"The capitol insurrection" please, I've watched some of that fictional drama on CNN. What a joke.

Nearly started at war?? So he didn't then... Unlike Obama

Obama was the king of drone strikes...

How did they actively hide it? A guardian writer's ESP doesn't count as proof.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-47480207

Will the BBC do?

What about politico

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/03/06/trump-civilian-deaths-drone-strikes-1207409

duploelabs wrote: »
    North Korea upscaled their icbm testing and development during the trump administration, so that's a swing and a miss.
    Iraq withdraw was down to the soloumani assassination.
    Israel?? I didn't thing they'd troops there

He was actively trying to deescalate.

• Advertisement

He was actively trying to deescalate.

Citation or is that just your opinion man

• Registered Users Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I see some Trump worshippers are still desperately clutching to their false narratives.

How sad.

"The capitol insurrection" please, I've watched some of that fictional drama on CNN. What a joke.

Nearly started at war?? So he didn't then... Unlike Obama

Can you specify which war Obama started? Also multiple people up on terror charges for the Insurrection so the facts are on my side.

Citation or is that just your opinion man

Did you notice that he went to North Korea? Did you notice he was bring US troops home?

Tony EH wrote: »
    I see some Trump worshippers are still desperately clutching to their false narratives.

How sad.

Nursing at the teat.

'bitty mummy'

• Advertisement

Can you specify which war Obama started? Also multiple people up on terror charges for the Insurrection so the facts are on my side.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-s-libya-war-was-an-illegal-disaster-but-at-least-he-owned-the-cons/ar-BB1bjUOG

Did you notice that he went to North Korea? Did you notice he was bring US troops home?

Again, have you citation? Or are you just going to continue sh!t posting your delusional twaddle

Again, have you citation? Or are you just going to continue sh!t posting your delusional twaddle

Did he or did he not go to North Korea and meet Kim? Do you want a link? Did you miss that?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,118 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Watching hearing. Seriously, Trump's lawyer thinks they meant Calvary?

Did he or did he not go to North Korea and meet Kim? Do you want a link? Did you miss that?

That just serve to embolden NK missile program, you do realise that it made the situation worse and testing increased?

My expectation is that Biden is going to get a lot more aggressive around the world based on what he has been involved in over the past 40 years. That's my point. I know you all have an irrational hatred for Trump and Obama dropped flowers on Libya etc etc but I'm out. Enjoy gloating for 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

That only legitimised and benefited Kim. It bought him time and all Trump got out of it was a beautiful letter.

My expectation is that Biden is going to get a lot more aggressive around the world based on what he has been involved in over the past 40 years. That's my point. I know you all have an irrational hatred for Trump and Obama dropped flowers on Libya etc etc but I'm out. Enjoy gloating for 4 years.

Based on what??

Oh you're out, quell surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

We are talking war here.

Ok, you go ahead with your selective view on his Presidency. Others have pointed out the weakness in that argument already.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,118 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Wow Trump's lawyer is bad. Deflect, gaslight, lie, dredge up Trump whining points.

• Advertisement

Based on what??

Oh you're out, quell surprise!

You are rabid dogs in here. Not worth the energy.

You've based that on nothing. You seemed quite upset about Obama's war efforts, incorrectly labelling him the "king of drone strikes", and yet even though I pointed out to you that Trump did more drone strikes in two years than Obama did in eight years it doesn't seem to have changed your opinion about Obama, Biden or Trump.

Oh, so your horsecr@p got shown up for what it is and now you're all upset.

Thoughts and prayers

The US didn't really start the Libya conflict though. It was a civil war which multiple states got involved in. So it's far from true to say the US started it...

And you've so far made conclusions about the biden administration based on things he hasn't even done. While at the same time ignoring how Trump escalated the Iran situation which had improved under Obama...

The US didn't really start the Libya conflict though. It was a civil war which multiple states got involved in. So it's far from true to say the US started it...

And you've so far made conclusions about the biden administration based on things he hasn't even done. While at the same time ignoring how Trump escalated the Iran situation which had improved under Obama...
    Biden has been in politics for 40 years and was VP. He’s done a lot.
    Anyway I’m really out this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

:pac:

You wander into the thread, try to spread a bit of already debunked propaganda which gets countered (again), and then you run away all indignant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I think what Trump has done by entering politics is to paint a big target on himself. I fully expect a load of dirt , both politically and personal to come out and totally discredit him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Believe me, hatred for Trump is very rational indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

I enjoyed this post :D

• Advertisement

cj maxx wrote: »
    and totally discredit him

In the eyes of whom?

His critics? He's already held in low esteem amongst that group.

His supporters? If Trump murdered a baby on live TV they'd still back him.

Nothing would change.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement