Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,173 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

J. Marston wrote: »
    Unlikely...

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1381097813967134721

Unless that's a double bluff.

She also did the whole first letter thing to spell "night one" the other day.

Never got things like that. Like hinting on social media when you know you are not going to be apart of it is stupid. Am sure she disappointed some die hard fans of her last night. That's not right.

I get it. use social media to promote yourself. But is she that desperate for attention or something? Or the fact she is not apart of mania (seemingly at this point) that she still wants to garner some attention? Like she gave birth. It's ok to take time off.

My rant anyways :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She also did the whole first letter thing to spell "night one" the other day.

Never got things like that. Like hinting on social media when you know you are not going to be apart of it is stupid. Am sure she disappointed some die hard fans of her last night. That's not right.

I get it. use social media to promote yourself. But is she that desperate for attention or something? Or the fact she is not apart of mania (seemingly at this point) that she still wants to garner some attention? Like she gave birth. It's ok to take time off.

My rant anyways :pac:

Part of her shtick was being a troll on Twitter anyway. She did it for the Rumble too.

My guess is she'll be back at Summerslam.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

will Belair be the next super face with the constant big smile on your face ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Any chance Asuka and Ripley turns into a loser-leaves-town and ends in Double DQ for both being absolutely painful.

Just beyond woeful.

Any chance Asuka and Ripley turns into a loser-leaves-town and ends in Double DQ for both being absolutely painful.

Just beyond woeful.

Heathen!

Hmmmm Asuka....

3aa440ffa89d2880f0aa270894966f54.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just beyond woeful.

I despise Rhea Ripley. That angsty look, the theme and everything, it's so try-hard.

What next for the Fiend ?, He would look ridiculous in a feud with Bobby Lashley unless he goes back his Mr Rogers Bray Wyatt gimmick

Orton really should take a few weeks off and return as far away from the fiend feud

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Omackeral wrote: »
    I despise Rhea Ripley. That angsty look and everything, it's so try-hard.

Despise ? That’s a bit strong isn’t it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ripley does nothing for me to be honest all I see is a complete vacuum.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Despise ? That’s a bit strong isn’t it ?

Probably. It's a channel changer for me either way.

• Advertisement

Wonder was Vince watching Black Panther over the last few weeks with this Nigerian drum match ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Asuka is great but I could take or leave Ripley

Asuka is entertaining no matter what way they book her or have her do. Naturally very charismatic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I quite like Rhea in the ring but I'm not gone on her character wise admittedly. That's a regular complaint for me with WWE though.

I still think that Nigerian Drum Match is gonna be a take on a strap match with having the slap or 'beat' each drum to win. Mental I know. We shall see.

I'm so over the Bray cinematic match now and that whole gimmick

From the Wyatt Family to the Fiend the gimmicks just can't hide the fact the guy can't wrestle.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I still think that Nigerian Drum Match is gonna be a take on a strap match with having the slap or 'beat' each drum to win. Mental I know. We shall see.

I mean, if it was the two lads using various drums to beat each other up I'd be fine with it!

Trouble is I haven't the foggiest what to expect with it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

King and JBL not commenting on Apollo's Nigerian gimmick, smart :D It's a gimmick straight out of the 80's

Omackeral wrote: »
    Probably. It's a channel changer for me either way.

Sure we all have our “not this ****e. Moments or wrestlers but I don’t despise any of them.

Does Sami even workout?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just beyond woeful.

Bayley interfere?

I must say I hate Riddle however I am really looking forward to the match with Sheamus tonight as Sheamus has been knocking out of the park for the last year a real MVP for the company.

Zayn and Owens matches are always good. hopefully that youtube gobshyte doesn't ruin it

ShaneU wrote: »
    King and JBL not commenting on Apollo's Nigerian gimmick, smart :D It's a gimmick straight out of the 80's
    Yeah given that peacock are editing blackface paint gold dust off the network which might mean trouble for crow sting and NWO muta because clearly the people at peacock have zero context and aren’t wrestling fans there’ll be very little left on the network.

Any chance Owens powerbombs Logan Paul off the top of the pirate ship Machine Gun Kelly style?

nXLETm.gif

I think I speak for most in saying that's the Mania moment the world truly deserves.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Zayn and Owens matches are always good. hopefully that youtube gobshyte doesn't ruin it

I didn’t skip any of last night but I will be skipping this idiot.

Sonya really does rock the suit to be fair.

Is Logan Paul the guy who spent half a million on Pokémon cards?

Necro wrote: »
    Any chance Owens powerbombs Logan Paul off the top of the pirate ship Machine Gun Kelly style?

nXLETm.gif

I think I speak for most in saying that's the Mania moment the world truly deserves.

Oh he’d never have to put his hand in his pocket for a pint if he did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,816 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well I'm out.
    Enjoy night 2!
    Will watch tomorrow at some point

Advertisement