Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

She's winning for sure. Should have won against Charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They'll have to make a call at some point to get things ready in the Thunderdome, though I'm sure they have backup plans ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

CastorTroy wrote: »
    They'll have to make a call at some point to get things ready in the Thunderdome, though I'm sure they have backup plans ready to go.

Hopefully something will take place eitherway

Can they roof it, cover it over :o:P or move to an indoor location this late?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Caught up on night 1 now.

I said previously on paper night one got the worst line up. Build up to this mania was just dire. I feel die the talent other than the tag team turdmoil they all tried to up their levels.

I really enjoyed the 2 world title matches and Cesaro and Rollins. The rest wasn’t great at all.

Lineofbeauty’s post match reviews were fairly spot on.

Fair play to Miz and Morrison for getting Bad Bunny through a decent match. Bad bunny is a wrestling fan and he respects the product and it shows.

To me this really puts the nail in the coffin for WWE, I just can’t see how they can turn this around anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,173 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can they roof it, cover it over :o:P or move to an indoor location this late?

Sadly the stadium is open air. Which begs the question why WWE don't choose dome stadiums or a retractable roof that some of them have for manias. Just in case like.

It's also too late to change location. Up to 25,000 fans all getting ready to make the trek. Not to mention the logistics of equipment, staff etc. WWE would probably need a week or something to change venue for a show like mania.

I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens. Am pretty sure that's what WWE are doing right now because they easily could have sent out reports that it's cancelled for today. Let people know to not leave their house etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Apparently the worst of the storm will be passed by start time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I stayed up last night until the AJ+Omos v New Day match and enjoyed it okay.

I knew the rest of that nights card was poor so called it a day. Watched the rest just now.

Fair dues to Bad Bunny. You can see he is a fan and put a good bit of work into his training. As well, great to see Miz and Morrison making him look great.

Glad Bianca won but that shouldn't have been the main event.

Tonights card doesn't thrill me other than Sheamus/riddle and the triple threat. Maybe the fiend a little bit.

Can't believe we have a match at mania with 3 charisma vacuums in Tamina, Shayna and Nia Jax. And......This will be Tamina's second night!! That is crazy!! :pac:

I wanted to buy it on ppv but I couldn't justify 30 euros. There isn't much to draw you in. Like others here, I now buzz thru Raw and Smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Tamina's look when Natalya tags her for the finish is hilarious. She's absolutely shattered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

J. Marston wrote: »
    Tamina's look when Natalya tags her for the finish is hilarious. She's absolutely shattered.

Skipped that match because I feared the worst. Just watched back to see Mandy Rose slip on her arse on the way to the ring, gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

How do we get Natalya and tamina(who I don’t actually dislike) twice and Bayley can only get a backstage segment with the NWO ? Bayley deserves a match at mania.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Skipped that match because I feared the worst. Just watched back to see Mandy Rose slip on her arse on the way to the ring, gas!

In fairness on Twitter today she’s making a joke of it which is the right way to take it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    How do we get Natalya and tamina(who I don’t actually dislike) twice and Bayley can only get a backstage segment with the NWO ? Bayley deserves a match at mania.

Yeah it's ridiculous. I can only hope Bayley tries another Knock Knock Hello segment today and we get some sort of return possibly.

Because subjecting us to Tamina and Natalya for two nights is just crazy with Bayley and even Charlotte not being on the card.

I'd have taken Bayley and Charlotte randomly teaming up and running through the rest of the teams in the turmoil match as opposed to the actual winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Necro wrote: »
    I'd have taken Bayley and Charlotte randomly teaming up and running through the rest of the teams in the turmoil match as opposed to the actual winners.

Is it possible Natalya and Tamina will be attacked and replaced?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Omackeral wrote: »
    Is it possible Natalya and Tamina will be attacked and replaced?

We can only hope :D

Omack are you in Florida at the moment and trying to tell us something?

Blink once for yes and twice for no

:pac:

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    In fairness on Twitter today she’s making a joke of it which is the right way to take it.

Mandy is the real Forbidden Door with Cash Wheeler and Tommy Dreamer both interacting with her on twitter. :)
    Saw Mojo Rawley comment as well. Forgot clean about him.

Guess Becky was just trolling, as expected, with the Night One tease

• Registered Users Posts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Haven't tuned in for Wrestlemania since Rollins cashed in, but tempted to do so tonight. Mainly due to having a few cans and the Masters not being as close and exciting as I hoped :D

Worth doing so? I assume I can watch it via WWE Network, as I heard it isn't available on it in some countries. (I'll set up an account tonight).

Haven't tuned in for Wrestlemania since Rollins cashed in, but tempted to do so tonight. Mainly due to having a few cans and the Masters not being as close and exciting as I hoped :D

Worth doing so? I assume I can watch it via WWE Network, as I heard it isn't available on it in some countries. (I'll set up an account tonight).

It’s not available in the US anymore and Canada has a weird set up but I think it’s available in most other countries.

Yeah it's on the network. Problem is they don't give free month trials anymore. So you'll be forced to pay for the month up front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Billy Ocean

Twitter rumours that start will be be delayed due to the weather again.

What age are they, maybe this is the last WM

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What age are they, maybe this is the last WM

Appears Nattie is 38 and Tamina is 43.
    Probably the last mania for Tamina tho?

Twitter rumours that start will be be delayed due to the weather again.

Not a shock if that’s true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Batattackrat

Any sign of Becky returning.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Probably the last mania for Tamina tho?

Nah. Woman is a work horse. Back to back duty sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Unlikely...

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1381097813967134721

Unless that's a double bluff.

Guessing if it's the first match, the Orton/Fiend will be live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Nah she bottled it by looks of things.

• Advertisement

Orton and the Fiend kicking off tonight. Likely cinematic so any weather issues prob don't delay the start imo

Advertisement