Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Gameweek 19 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

siblers wrote: »
    Newcastle a are awful

It's worse than that, they have the B team out tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Grealish and Martinez salvaging this gw for me. Or attempting to anyways, hopefully should hit 90 if all goes well. If Grealish actually scores we can be ambitious and look to break into 100 club to be up there with the fat cats :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Newcastle don't deserve Callum Wilson. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Grealish and Martinez salvaging this gw for me. Or attempting to anyways, hopefully should hit 90 if all goes well. If Grealish actually scores we can be ambitious and look to break into 100 club to be up there with the fat cats :pac:

I think they have managed to bring me over 100 - thankfully - now that both have made the 60mins appearance bonus I'm now on 104 (-4) ....so as long as the clean sheet stays for grealish or bonus points stay as they are I'm happy to have passed the 100point barrier (even if it took a double game week to get the points score , I'll take it)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Watkins and Grealish currently with no baps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Grealish subbed

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Get in Villa. :) Martinez and Grealish producing the goods once again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

FT 2-0

Grealish and Martinez gets me over the 100 mark - 105 (-4)

Up to 85k OR

HEWT.

Never so relieved to hear a full time whistle after Gingers half time post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

112, out of the cup on goals scored. 112 with 3 goals scored is pretty bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

156 (-12)

The hit was well worth it. 66k before the extra 27 points tonight should see more progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

103 if Watkins keeps his one BP. A rise of about 300k to 700k which is a minor miracle given Salah s*at all over my TC chip.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Martinez gets me over the ton. It's been a long week!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dice75 wrote: »
    156 (-12)

The hit was well worth it. 66k before the extra 27 points tonight should see more progress.

Mother of God. I'd need another 5 fixtures to get near that

• Registered Users Posts: 33,028 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Villa win 2-0 and I’m upto 51k from 90 without using a chip since the week 3 wildcard. It’s a good Saturday.

106(-4)

made the ton. Would have been gutted if i didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

90 all out. Middling.

Through in the cup 90-78.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

72(-4) all out. Thank god that's over. Somehow I'm still in touch in my mini leagues and even won a head to head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

97 (-4). Not the sparking week I hoped but not a disaster

Survived cup against opponent who had triple captain

• Registered Users Posts: 11,113 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Targett laughing at me from the bench with 18 points, and Sanchez sniggering beside him with a clean sheet for the last week. My average 72 could be a lot more palatable 95.

Oh well, I'll be pissed off with myself for a short period, but will go again mid-week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

132, 32 from BB, which is more than the combination of the last 2 years BB. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'll finish on fecking 98. The shower of dopes couldn't get 2 more points between them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

136. May stop playing now because I'll never beat that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Dice75 wrote: »
    What are people looking at this week. I'd be disappointed not to be hitting 150 points.
    Pogue eile wrote: »
    72 with 15 players to go, 13 players played.

On the one side it is completely unrealistic to expect Stones to even come close to repeating his first haul but on the flip side, I have Cancelo as captain so that can only get better. 125-150 be very happy but along way to go.

Hit 129, cant complain, anytime Salah is your worst score you have probably had a good gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

108 not bad would have had 109 if I had played BB and 112 if I had played Tc. HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

112. Rinsed in the cup by 30 points :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

147(-4)

36(-4) from the Bench Boost.

I was 2.7m OR at the end of GW15. Should be in and around 600k tonight. Nobody's season is over yet.

The down side is I'll have start to pay more attention for a while. Till the next disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looks like I'll finish on 88 (-4). Annoyed I went with Watkins over Antonio. At least my TC of Sterling proved correct. Him and Watkins were my only returns from attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

101 (-4), first time hitting triple figures this season. Small green arrow from 234k to 222k and beat my cup opponent so happy days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

ElTel wrote: »
    BB active
    Burke and Martial to Barnes and Antonio for a hit.

Martinez
    Robertson Zouma Stones Cancelo
    KDB (C) Son Barnes Bruno
    Antonio Watkins

Leno Bamford Soucek Holding

140 (-4)
    Zouma no show reduces the BB to 14pts.
    Screaming a lot in the second half as another goal for Watkins might have got me a draw in H2H against FHFC

With last weeks 43 (-8) I total 171 for the two GWs

Cant really beat myself up for last weeks move that cost me points and committed me to BB because it enabled this week's successful hit. One door closes....

OR 627k (Up from 1.4M)

Advertisement