Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 365 online website

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

pats22b wrote: »
    is the app down this morning i have been trying to get in all morning and it just keeps asking me to try again later no bad password etc warnings ?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Can we check with you are you a new user for Banking 365 and recently registered your credit card details or have you a current account?

Also can we check with you are you trying to log in through the website or mobile app?

Thanks jen

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭pats22b

hi its  a credit card ,not a new user , logging in on website but when I go to the app to interact with the  verification  message all i see is the login later message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

pats22b wrote: »
    hi its  a credit card ,not a new user , logging in on website but when I go to the app to interact with the  verification  message all i see is the login later message
    Thanks for getting back to us here. Just to clarify it is Banking 365 online you are using and not card care as card care is no longer available for credit card customers?

If you are experiencing difficulty with logging into Banking 365 we would recommend that you contact our customer service team directly on 0818 365 365. The team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm>

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well during this time.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CjmD0891

Hi, i have a paperless credit card account with BOI. Approx. 4 weeks ago i was first denied access to my online 365 account which I have been using hassle free for the past 23 years ( a message re. we do not have your mobile ph. no. kept appearing). Accordingly i proceeded to phone BOI customer services several times in recent weeks, being transferred multiple times during each call before finally having to hang up after 20+mins. spent on hold each time. I have spent approx. 3 hrs on the phone line, the majority of which has been spent on hold, across several phone calls in order to resolve this.
    At the weekend I installed the BOI app on my phone (very reluctantly, as I was happy to use the online service to date) - whenever i try to access the app I am met with a 'Log in failed' message. So now i have no access to my online credit card account, i cannot access the App and i simply refuse to spend any more time on the phone to BOI as I have no more patience for the endless periods of being put on hold, transferred multiple times and be left waiting until hanging up out of sheer frustration.  Can you please advise how i can access the 365 online website, currently the message that greets me is 'We've sent a notification to your security device. ...' followed by 'Your login attempt failed. Please try again.'.  I would be greatly appreciative if you can help resolve this as I have had no satisfaction by phone to date.  
    Many Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭john123470

As mentioned previously, BOI have Seriously skimped on setting up an easy-to-access App for 365. 
    That costs money end of day, folks and, true to colour .... the customer takes it up the rear

Why spend hours on the phone (!?) - just move your Account to a bank that respects your investing money with them

Simples

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

Little A wrote: »
    Hi Little A,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Please be assured our customers feedback is very important to us. Please be assured all feedback is relayed, however, if you wish to make a formal complaint you certainly can do so  by following the link below.

Thanks, Aisling

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/customer-complaints-process/
    I really do not need the hassle of manking a formal complaint - I just want to be able to use a feature which should be available (ie - sort by Lodgements).....can someone answer when this will be active and if it not, should it not be removed until it works?
    Thanks for getting back to us here, we have sent you a private message requesting a bit more information. Once we receive this we would be happy to look into this a bit more.

Thanks Jen

I did not receive any PM, but I did provide my phone number and branch details via PM already (about a month ago at a Reps request) and heard nothing.  I also left my details with a manager in the call center who was meant to call me and, again, I heard nothing.

Advertisement