Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your least favourite flavour?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Humberto Salazar

Brown sauce. The devils condiment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I don't have a 'least favourite' flavour - nor have I a favourite one for that matter, there are so many flavours out there - I couldn't possibly begin to rank them. I could answer, perhaps - 'What flavour(s) do you dislike?' or indeed 'What flavour(s) do you like?' - but to expect me to sit here, and go through all the flavours that I dislike, to try and work out what my least favourite of them all would be - well, I am afraid that's just not something I'm prepared to undertake.

It's a simple question. Nobody asked for a psychological breakdown of your thought process

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Who let shakespear onto Boards
    FS to be or not to be, its a question i dare not ask oneself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

Coffee!!!! UGH!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

beetroot is pretty dam rank, how aussies put them on big macs is beyond me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Lettuce.

The penny has only recently dropped. I hate lettuce- there I have said it.

Utterly pointless and flavourless but yet every fckuing restaurant dish will stick some on the side of the plate. It is everywhere like James Corden.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,770 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Mint in anything other than toothpaste or chewing gum.

Vinegar. Smells like wee as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Mushrooms - horrible vile things and taste like old socks (I imagine as I've never tasted old socks)

Porridge - smell, taste, texture....it is pure evil in food form.

Liver...is the meat variation of porridge....absolute unadulterated 100% pure evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Mint in anything other than toothpaste or chewing gum.

Vinegar. Smells like wee as well.

I agree on the mint. Had a life changing expereince with vinegar a few months back.

Put on a tray of oven chips for myself which is something I would never normally eat but anyway..I grabed the bottle of vinegar and sprinkled away as you do.

Later on I was clearing up and I took one look at the vinegar bottle- it was a clear bottle. What did I see? 9-10 small dead flies floating around in the vinegar. I am alive and no illness and am sure it was sterlised. But my relationship with vinegar has changed forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Lemongrass. Tastes like Cif.
    Lamb. That awful gamey smell & taste is rotten.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭GoatBoy74

Cherries.

Advertisement