Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your least favourite flavour?

Options

Comments

Avocados taste like soap to me.

I also hate mushrooms both taste and texture. Funnily enough the taste and texture is similar to oysters which I love with a passion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't like raw tomatoes but do like cooked tomatoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Banana....hideous.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,822 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Banana....hideous.

Ripe ones I like, but see when the skin starts going brown, revolting. Texture and taste...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Boiled cabbage and turnups

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Wasabi. Completely rank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Liver. So cheap and nutritious but I just can't force myself to eat the stuff. Vile.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Dill.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,210 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mango.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Ekerot

Marmite

I absolutely love cinnamon!

I don't like mint.

• Advertisement

Coffee. Can't stand the taste or smell. Something of an occupational hazard when working in IT.

I sometimes sprinkle cinnamon in my coffee.

Sorry not sorry.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Distilled white vinegar. The smell is disgusting and the thought of putting it on food 🤮 I have to leave the room/car when the family eat their vinegar-doused chips. I once ate a salt and vinegar crisp by mistake - ONCE! 🤮

But I like balsamic or cider vinegar in things like dressings.

Tomato ketchup - 🤮

Brown sauce - 🤮

Branston pickle - 🤮

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭runwithme

Nearly all white spirits, vodka, gin, Bacardi.

Cabbage complete rank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Archeron

I'm in the boooooo to ginger group, evil vindictive flavour.
    Also, salted caramel. Salt does not belong in sweets and every fooking chocolate company on earth jumped on that bandwagon. If I'm going to buy a box of chocolates with 72 sweets in it (can happen, Aldi had a chocolate box over Christmas that had an area of about a square metre) I will not buy it if it has stupid salted caramels in it.

Not a flavour, but Hersheys. Bleeuuuurgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,822 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Archeron wrote: »
    I'm in the boooooo to ginger group, evil vindictive flavour.
    Also, salted caramel. Salt does not belong in sweets and every fooking chocolate company on earth jumped on that bandwagon. If I'm going to buy a box of chocolates with 72 sweets in it (can happen, Aldi had a chocolate box over Christmas that had an area of about a square metre) I will not buy it if it has stupid salted caramels in it.

Not a flavour, but Hersheys. Bleeuuuurgh.

Yeah Hersheys is awful... a lot of supermarkets here been stocking it now...tastes like gone off plastic, why you’d buy a bar of that with Cadbury’s or Galaxy or nestle products on a neighboring shelf a foot away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Minge

Gruffalux wrote: »
    Tomato ketchup - 🤮

YES, thank you! I have an almost pathological hatred for ketchup, the smell and appearance of it turns my stomach. Even the sound it makes coming out of the bottle. Absolutely can't stand it.

I don't like raw tomatoes either, or anything that's overwhelmingly tomato-flavoured.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Brussels ****ing Sprouts.

How the **** anyone eats that vile **** is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Vita nova

Raw garlic, not just the flavour but also dislike the smell. I don't mind it when it's cooked though, e.g. in garlic bread or garlic potatoes especially au gratin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'd eat anything nearly but truffles or truffle oil is absolutely manky and it costs a fortune. I think it's the only thing I don't like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Pcgamer

Pineapple, especially on pizzas. Its revoulting.

Id rather lick trump arse clean after a dump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭ToddDameron

Pcgamer wrote: »
    Pineapple, especially on pizzas. Its revoulting.

Id rather lick trump arse clean after a dump.

What if he'd just eaten a load of pineapples?

Goats cheese is the worst thing I've ever tasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭snowstorm445

Mushroom sauce and tomato sauce are both quite nice but actual mushrooms and tomatoes are awful in my opinion. Horrible unpleasant texture, especially mushrooms.

Weirdly I love grapes but I can’t stand raisins, again it’s the horrible shrivelled texture that really turns me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Wilhelm III

I don't have a 'least favourite' flavour - nor have I a favourite one for that matter, there are so many flavours out there - I couldn't possibly begin to rank them. I could answer, perhaps - 'What flavour(s) do you dislike?' or indeed 'What flavour(s) do you like?' - but to expect me to sit here, and go through all the flavours that I dislike, to try and work out what my least favourite of them all would be - well, I am afraid that's just not something I'm prepared to undertake.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭heretothere

Fish, in all forms

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Minge

Ive never liked malt vinegar, the kind cafe always has. Chipper vinegar anyday for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Polar101

Mushrooms - not the taste as such, but I find the texture disgusting and can't stop thinking they're slimy little plants (I know they're not plants) with maggots crawling all over them
    Vinegar - taste is too overpowering

..unlike the OP, I absolutely love liquorice and cinnamon, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Whatever the flavour of porridge is. Mank wallpaper paste flavour and rotten texture.....ugggggh...makes me shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Coconut
    Purely everything about a raw
    Bounty bars
    Consistency more so than the taste

• Advertisement

Definitely celery.

Advertisement