Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Radio 1: The Ryan Tubridy Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Toy Show reference at 09.04

• Registered Users Posts: 54,991 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Every week they spend the week bigging up theses late late interviews, and every week they’re the same bland boring gick from Tubridy!

walshb wrote: »
    Every week they spend the week bigging up theses late late interviews, and every eeek they’re the same bland boring gick from Tubridy!

I don't watch the LLS, but I did view his Arsene Wenger interview. Based on that car crash (Are Irish fans the best in the world?, What do you think of Roy Keane?, What about the Henry handball?) I can only concur with your assessment.

Gick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

R.T talking about getting more out of late late guests if there isnt an audience lol.

They could just email the guests publicists an excel document with the questions on it to fill out and send back in and get the the voice actor who did the Liveline apology yesterday to read it out and it would be much the same as that Tubridy brings out of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

walshb wrote: »
    Every week they spend the week bigging up theses late late interviews, and every week they’re the same bland boring gick from Tubridy!
    I love that word. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,574 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Will tubs mention the departed Speckled Jim

maxresdefault.jpg

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Princes bird doyed. €500k ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

When Doves Die.

I'll get my coat

Getting ready for school,at 09.16 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Toy Show reference at 09.04
    Although it was about that briliant youngfella Adam!

• Advertisement

Funny Friday

Is tubbers trying to steal Ronan's dancing around the kitchen idea ?

Dancing around the house with a broken back.

That's a new variation on "had to pull the car over i was crying so much" and "tears streaming down my face at the kitchen table"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Back to this puffin denier rubbish... I'd pay to see David Attenborough and Bill Oddie slap their existence into him live on the LLS

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

First live studio LLS audience will be frontline workers only.
    For christs sake, haven't they suffered enough!

Tubridy won't be able to get his head out of the studio

High praise indeed from Adam's Da for RT!

Adam King is a great kid - for a Cork lad he has a great Dub accent (probably from all that time in Temple St Hospital)

Tubs: What would you tell the alien...

Liveline AM: POSITIVE phone in morning show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

The 9 am Morning club ??? is anudder one fadder.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,223 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Missed the show - did Ryan play ‘Territorial P1ss1ngs’ ahead of tonight’s LLS? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Missed the show - did Ryan play ‘Territorial P1ss1ngs’ ahead of tonight’s LLS? :)

No, he played 'radio friendly unit shifter' instead and frugged around the studio like a demented geography teacher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

First live studio LLS audience will be frontline workers only. For christs sake, haven't they suffered enough!

I thought that they usually had frontline workers on hand for every show, given that there are a minimum of three guests every week that are suffering from some sort of life threatening illness.

I thought that they usually had frontline workers on hand for every show, given that there are a minimum of three guests every week that are suffering from some sort of life threatening illness.

Lol like the way the red cross or ambulance or whatever have to be at matches, also have to be at the late late studio on a friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

That last kid got the quiz question wrong - What R does your bicycle get if you leave it out in the rain? Answer should have been - ROBBED.

2 minutes in, and Tubridy has insulted Italian Rugby and a customer in his newsagent.

What has happened to niceness, and minding each other?

Shut up about bloody American Presidential crap! Shut up! Just shut up!
    (Except Veep - Veep is ok to mention because Veep was brilliant)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

What was Ryan’s take on the rugby?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

I wonder what the Italian rugby players think of his TV presenting. Because I would say their levels of expertise are similar.

Advertisement