Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube Premium thread SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Technique

Contradiction there. you cant think of doing something and then do it immediately. you either immediately do something, or you think about it and do it soon.

I'm sorry, the stress of the criminal lifestyle is getting to me.

By the way, for anyone using the Keep Solid VPN free trial, Argentina has been added to the countries list.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Technique wrote: »
    I'm sorry, the stress of the criminal lifestyle is getting to me.

By the way, for anyone using the Keep Solid VPN free trial, Argentina has been added to the countries list.

You cant be serious, I added it to the suggestions on their website yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Technique

TheDriver wrote: »
    You cant be serious, I added it to the suggestions on their website yesterday

Wow, that was quick! I noticed it at lunchtime today on the firestick app.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Midlife crisis man

It doesn't work through India with 3 pay unfortunately. I need more things to spend my credit on.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭KTBFFH

If anyone feels they are unable to set it up I will have a free space on mine, just hit me a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

Does the vpn trick work with other android apps on the play store

The cost of some inapp purchases for kid games is extortionate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

I am getting a good few ‘song is unavailable’ on YouTube music
    Is it maybe because the song is not available in the country I have signed up for
    I can’t figure it out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Another example
    I can’t seem to play Imelda May new song on YouTube either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭wiz569

Another example

Plays here no problem m8

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Must be a settings thing, as it plays fine for me also, now to delete any mention of Imelda May from my history ;)

• Advertisement

Plays fine for me too, no VPN, Argentina A/c

Speaking of which, anyone else get their argentina account renewed? Did ye have to pay the additonal tax?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,793 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Another example

Imelda May/Noel Gallagher? Don't bother it's brutal. Unfortunately it played for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Imelda May playing no bother for me here in India YT Premium

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Un saludo desde Argentina, cabrones.

119 ARG came out of my revolut, 1.13. No digital tax addons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

On signing up on Arg VPN I'm getting request failed code. It's rejecting revolut saying try a different card and on normal visa card I'm getting the request failed code OR-HDT-01?

EDIT: That was on Android. But tried windows laptop and no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Any advice please? I signed up in Argentina, but forgot to create & add my “family” beforehand. (They couldn’t be added as they’re in a different country?)
    Is there a way around this, or do I need to start over with a new email address.
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Coill1 wrote: »
    Any advice please? I signed up in Argentina, but forgot to create & add my “family” beforehand. (They couldn’t be added as they’re in a different country?)
    Is there a way around this, or do I need to start over with a new email address.
    Many thanks

You can add family members at any time but their Google account must be in the same country as the person who created the family sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,688 ✭✭✭ablelocks

if someone already has an irish family sub, is it just a matter of cancelling that and then re-subcribing in argentina?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Coill1 wrote: »
    Many thanks

Create new emails for the people you want to add, then add emails to your family, suply people with new emails. You are done :)
    I passed on the emails to the new people i.e. they manage it themselves, then i deleted the accounts in my devices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Art Fonzarelli

Hi, quick question on family membership:

In ‘Location requirements for family plans’, Google states that “all family members must live at the same residential address as the family manager”, and that “This requirement will be confirmed by electronic check-ins every 30 days”.

Anybody have any idea what the electronic check-ins are? If I’m the family manager and my pay profile is in Turkey but everyone else’s is in Ireland, will they be shut out from the family group after one of these check-ins?

Thanks a lot in advance for any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Hi, quick question on family membership:

In ‘Location requirements for family plans’, Google states that “all family members must live at the same residential address as the family manager”, and that “This requirement will be confirmed by electronic check-ins every 30 days”.

Anybody have any idea what the electronic check-ins are? If I’m the family manager and my pay profile is in Turkey but everyone else’s is in Ireland, will they be shut out from the family group after one of these check-ins?

Thanks a lot in advance for any info.
    Location of group members is of no consequence. I’ve Dublin, Finland and Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Art Fonzarelli

dodzy wrote: »
    Location of group members is of no consequence. I’ve Dublin, Finland and Australia.

Ah, great. Thanks, dodzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Well after my free month I have been charged €1.92, delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I know I could and probably should look this up but what's the benefit of paying for youtube? I dont use it a whole lot so apologies if a rudimentary question.

theteal wrote: »
    I know I could and probably should look this up but what's the benefit of paying for youtube? I dont use it a whole lot so apologies if a rudimentary question.

No adverts and YouTube music

Well after my free month I have been charged €1.92, delighted.

India family?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

No adverts and YouTube music

Ok, thank you. I used vanced for add free youtube and don't use music so I think I'm good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

TheDriver wrote: »
    India family?

India Individual

• Advertisement

India Individual

That seems very expensive,can I ask what card you used as you're being charged a lot? It should be only 129 rupees which is euro1.45. Argentina is 1.15 for same.

Advertisement