Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL 2020 Season Playoffs - Wildcard Weekend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,863 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

While I don't fancy the Rams to beat the Packers, I do think they're more likely to do it than we were. So, every cloud. As long as someone beats them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

No way is that a touchdown, absolutely no way, the referee flew in nearly before they snapped the ball, and gave it, must have some eyesight

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

And that’s all she wrote as they say. I need to take a break because I’ve been looking at a screen six 6pm.

Edit: no TD but the bears surely can’t come back.

Garbage time is Trubisky time.

Jimmy Graham with the only acceptable reaction. Catch the TD and go straight into the dressing room. Wish they hadn't done it, makes it look more respectable than it was. Abject performance. Cardinals must be sick watching that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭threeball

Super Wildcard Weekend my ass.

The middle game both days has been brutal and the others only so so.

Heinicke and his diving TD has been about the highlight of the weekend thus far.

There's alot of crud in the wildcard playoffs this year. The top teams are way ahead of them. The Bears and Washington were brutal all year. Titans have one offensive weapon, The Bills left the Colts in the game far too long with an Arthritic Rivers limping along on every play. Seattle fell apart against any team who could pressure Wilson. Next Weekend should be fireworks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭threeball

While I don't fancy the Rams to beat the Packers, I do think they're more likely to do it than we were. So, every cloud. As long as someone beats them!

Jared's thumb will be aching at -10 in Greenbay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Some start, touchdown browns

• Registered Users Posts: 15,128 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Great start to the last game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

As a Steeler fan that has been coming for two seasons. pounceys snaps are very erratic, Ben regularly has to stand to full height for them. What a spectacular time for this to happen. Wow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

GET IN!

Super Bowl 48 flashbacks there!

I said I was stopping watching the games but I didn’t and that first TD for Cleveland was like the opening TD in super bowl 48(snap over the head) a second TD. 14-0 browns.

Not the start my Steelers were looking for!

Plenty of time left however

Jesus the browns are up for this. 21-0.

Unbelievable ineptitude from the Steelers. Gifting it to the Browns.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I said I was stopping watching the games but I didn’t and that first TD for Cleveland was like the opening TD in super bowl 48(snap over the head) a second TD. 14-0 browns.

I was hoping you would have lied to yourself and keep watching given how it's gone.

Insane isn't a big enough word

Absolutely nuts the browns are 28-0 and it’s still the first quarter.

I was hoping you would have lied to yourself and keep watching given how it's gone.

I did and I’m watching the browns punk the Steelers.

I did and I’m watching the browns punk the Steelers.

And it's glorious!

Sorry HB!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Even when the score was 14-0, it was a place the Steelers didn't want to be as it allows the Browns to run it all they want and give Baker an easy ride. At 28-0 it looks like it'll be a very early night

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I know there's a long way to go, but so far this is reminding me of the Germany Brazil World Cup semi final in 2014.

Absolutely freak quarter, you could play it again 100 times and you wouldn’t come close to this outcome.

Browns will just run it out from here. Even if Pittsburgh play a perfect game I just don’t say a way back.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Even when the score was 14-0, it was a place the Steelers didn't want to be as it allows the Browns to run it all they want and give Baker an easy ride. At 28-0 it looks like it'll be a very early night

I want to soak it all in though.
    I know there's a long way to go, but so far this is reminding me of the Germany Brazil World Cup semi final in 2014.

That's exactly the feeling here.

If you’d have given me 100 guesses as to how the first quarter in the browns and Steelers game would have gone I’d never have said they be 28-0 up.

And it's glorious!

Sorry HB!

It’s your missus that’s a browns fan not you BS. I think I’m right in that.

It’s your missus that’s a browns fan not you BS. I think I’m right in that.

Yeah. I'm a Bronco.

But I always have a fatalistic love/soft spot for the ****show teams with history. And GB.

So naturally the Bills and Browns runs this year are dovetailing nicely with the dumpster fire in Mile High for me!

The high snaps from the centre and long and long snapper for the Steelers isn’t good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

What a weak decision to punt from there.

Down 28-0 you need to be aggressive, even this early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭golfball37

Everyone has a soft spot for the Browns. Delighted to see them get joy over Pittsburgh and lay the play off ghost in one go.

Kansas won’t have it easy against them either.

Advertisement