Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL 2020 Season Playoffs - Wildcard Weekend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Wonder how nickelodeon will explain that to the kids

Hopefully they put a 70’s Batman style blamo! Graphic over the top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Is the Nick feed available in Ireland? I’m curious to have a look now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,863 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Jackson ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

3rd and 15 and the saints get a TD because of bears stupidity.

golfball37 wrote: »
    Fix is in here in New Orleans. Bears are being blackguarded

The bears aren’t been treated badly. Stupid penalties are the issue.

• Advertisement

The Bears just can't get out of their own way. I can't believe how bad Pagano's defense has become.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    3rd and 15 and the saints get a TD because of bears stupidity.

Ridiculous, will be hard to get back in it from here, on the touchdown they let a 40 year old cripple stand around and scramble.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,226 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Ridiculous, will be hard to get back in it from here, on the touchdown they let a 40 year old cripple stand around and scramble.

There isn't a team in the league who Brees matches up better against than Pagano's D. They are so passive and live in soft coverage formations which perfectly suits someone who might not have the arm to throw deep or throw darts, but still has the football brain to pick apart a defense.

It's pathetic to watch given how much talent is on the team. Thankfully today will be his last on the Bears sideline.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Only way bears win this is if the defence gets 2 TDs because that offence ain’t likely to score

Lack of discipline is the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,128 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Super Wildcard Weekend my ass.

The middle game both days has been brutal and the others only so so.

Heinicke and his diving TD has been about the highlight of the weekend thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭golfball37

Heinicke and his diving TD has been about the highlight of the weekend thus far.

Buffalo/Indy was a great game

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Surely Jackson td today is the highlight?

rafi bomb wrote: »
    Surely Jackson td today is the highlight?

Oh I actually missed it, yea good call.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

NFC... ammiright?

Re lack of highlights, did you see Josh Allen in the first game?

golfball37 wrote: »
    Buffalo/Indy was a great game

Yea it was, but since then everything has been a bit sloppy.

Saints putting their foot on the gas now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Could be time for bed I'd say, this seems over.

NFC... ammiright?

Re lack of highlights, did you see Josh Allen in the first game?
    Good point
    A lot of mediocrity between Rams, Hawks and Bears.

Good point
    A lot of mediocrity between Rams, Hawks and Bears.

Washington are worse than any of those three teams.

TD saints. Baring some miracle that’s it. The bears have only six first downs and six punts and can’t buy a third down conversion.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    TD saints. Baring some miracle that’s it. The bears have only six first downs and six punts and can’t buy a third down conversion.

During the first half we had some bad luck and whatever, but it's hard to argue that we've done anything other than suck as the game went by. Hard to decide which side of the ball has been worse. Pagano is awful but he is going to be fired. Nagy gets to stay on, for no reason other than having backed up into the playoffs. We're going nowhere.

But they offered far more entertainment last night than the other three.

No idea why the Bears punted there. I don't really care how many yards from a first they were, Brees has dominated time of possession today, and we are three scores down with seven minutes left. If that's not four down territory what is? If they're just doing it to try and avoid humiliation, they may as well pack up their **** and go home, because that ship has sailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Punting in that situation. Nagy calling plays like he knows his job is safe barring a further embarrassment. It's a joke.

But they offered far more entertainment last night than the other three.

True, although they and their division have been shocking all year. Teams with a losing record shouldn't be in the playoffs IMO.

But that was a much better game than this.

I really hope for yer sakes that Nagy somehow finds himself out on his ear. Offensively you guys are so insipid.

Outside of watching dreading watching the Broncos this year, having to watch the Bears gave me hives, bar the TB game that I accidently stayed up for!

True, although they and their division have been shocking all year. Teams with a losing record shouldn't be in the playoffs IMO.

I think the winners of a division should be in the playoff, but they shouldn't automatically get a home game

But that was a much better game than this.

I really hope for yer sakes that Nagy somehow finds himself out on his ear. Offensively you guys are so insipid.

Outside of watching dreading watching the Broncos this year, having to watch the Bears gave me hives, bar the TB game that I accidently stayed up for!
    Ah we've been more like a young Andy Dalton kind of average team this year, you'd fancy us against any below average team and you can be sure we'll choke against nearly any above average team.

Nagy's job was guaranteed BEFORE we even made the playoffs. As Thomond said, that punt is to avoid a humiliation where questions over how and why they are keeping him next year would start to arise.

Obviously he felt that 21-3 is somehow respectable. I hope Brees gets a TD here to be honest. And maybe another before the end. Really force ownership to reconsider.

Ah we've been more like a young Andy Dalton kind of average team this year, you'd fancy us against any below average team and you can be sure we'll choke against nearly any above average team.

Nagy's job was guaranteed BEFORE we even made the playoffs. As Thomond said, that punt is to avoid a humiliation where questions over how and why they are keeping him next year would start to arise.

Obviously he felt that 21-3 is somehow respectable. I hope Brees gets a TD here to be honest. And maybe another before the end. Really force ownership to reconsider.

Oh I knew that. That's why I said somehow. I really hope he goes somehow.

Pray for Bears fans!

• Advertisement

Punting in that situation. Nagy calling plays like he knows his job is safe barring a further embarrassment. It's a joke.

Same with pederson in philly in week 17. Although Dougs job may not be as safe as he assumes if reports are to be believed. I honestly wouldn’t he bothered either way if Doug doesn’t come back. He clearly pissed off both coaches and players with the carry on against Washington.

Advertisement