Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 Irish Property Market chat - *mod warnings post 1*

Options
1346347348349350352»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭timmyntc

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    i read a good bit of her twitter page , most of it is extreme covid 19 prevention stuff , endless tweets about the danger of spread in classrooms etc

she comes across as an ISAG type so thats enough for me to dismiss her

I read a good bit of your posting history, most of it bizarre nonsense, endless posts about SF and cars and all sorts

So thats enough for me to dismiss you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

timmyntc wrote: »
    I read a good bit of your posting history, most of it bizarre nonsense, endless posts about SF and cars and all sorts

So thats enough for me to dismiss you :rolleyes:

you must be confusing me with someone else , i rarely ever post about SF or cars

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭timmyntc

you must be confusing me with someone else , i rarely ever post about SF or cars

Just a guess ;)

The point is that someones posting history on a totally unrelated topic is not a valid excuse to dismiss their opinions. Yer ones covid posts have as much bearing as your non-property related posts on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,701 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Read some of her , comes across as a #we can be zero type

The mask in the profile is a giveaway to ignore her too
    i read a good bit of her twitter page , most of it is extreme covid 19 prevention stuff , endless tweets about the danger of spread in classrooms etc

she comes across as an ISAG type so thats enough for me to dismiss her

If you are trying to convince us of something, you are really going about it in the wrong way.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

COVID stuff to the COVID forum, immediately. Any further posts on that line will result in a forum ban as its that insanely off-topic. The entire back and forth in the last few posts is to be dropped too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

L1011 wrote: »
    COVID stuff to the COVID forum, immediately. Any further posts on that line will result in a forum ban as its that insanely off-topic. The entire back and forth in the last few posts is to be dropped too.

i thought threads couldn't go over 10k posts or boards would blow up, has that been fixed now?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Continued here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement