Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

211 reg cars.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

L-M wrote: »
    VRT for the top bands went up like 1 percent so not much more.

The mad thing is there’s been a 2 Rolls Royce registered.

Now sold more than Alfa Romeo lol

So Alfa Romeo are now more exclusive than Rolls Royce here lol and Subaru are the same.

A pity as the Alfa Giuletta is a lovely car. I seen one last year on the motorway around Christmas time in a lovely red.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Seen a lovely blue 211 Kia Sorento today. Was going to take a few pictures but the owner was still in it so left it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Cork2021

Finally calling to the dealer tomorrow to collect my Karoq!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,778 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Cork2021 wrote: »
    Finally calling to the dealer tomorrow to collect my Karoq!!

C plate to match your username:pac:
    What model are you getting petrol or diesel?

CoBo55 wrote: »
    C plate to match your username:pac:
    What model are you getting petrol or diesel?

Style 1.0 petrol colour is lava blue. The engine is small but it’ll do for the driving it’ll be doing.

• Advertisement

Style 1.0 petrol colour is lava blue. The engine is small but it’ll do for the driving it’ll be doing.

Nice one, manual or DSG? Lava blue is very nice, not as in your face as the race blue, throw up an aul pic if you get a chance.

CoBo55 wrote: »
    Nice one, manual or DSG? Lava blue is very nice, not as in your face as the race blue, throw up an aul pic if you get a chance.

Manual box, I don’t trust myself with an automatic 🀣.
    Yeah will do all going well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,197 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

colm_mcm wrote: »
    211D1 (mayors car ) is a Volvo S90 T8

211-D-6 is a Porsche Cayenne Coupe parked outside a house in Dublin 6. Not sure I’d have paid for the plate personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

I wonder how far into the mortgage application you’d get before they realised it was a car, lol.

Address of Property: Depends

New Karoq collected today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Fab - nice colour. Safe driving.

Ms

Lovely. Well wear.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭kermitpwee

Cracking colour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭nsnoefc1878

VRT for the top bands went up like 1 percent so not much more.

The mad thing is there’s been a 2 Rolls Royce registered.

Now sold more than Alfa Romeo lol

Is that new car registrations in Jan?!
    My brother bought a new Giulia veloce in november, I think its 7-8k more now with the changes in vrt.
    No wonder they cant sell them.

Ms

Lovely alloys too nice design to them and they look nice and wide but the tires still look decent not super skinny.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Ahhh snap me too :) Well wear man!

AMKC wrote: »
    Lovely alloys too nice design to them and they look nice and wide but the tires still look decent not super skinny.

Yeah they caught my eye straight away. They match the colour well

advertsfox wrote: »
    Ahhh snap me too :) Well wear man!

Well wear!! Excellent, beautiful car to drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Well wear & safe motoring. Lovely shade of blue and nice alloys too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Gorgeous car. My Dad got the exact same last week. Saw it in person today and took it for a spin. The colour is even nicer in person. Well wear.

• Advertisement

Boscoirl wrote: »
    Gorgeous car. My Dad got the exact same last week. Saw it in person today and took it for a spin. The colour is even nicer in person. Well wear.

Thanks! Thought it would be a bit bumpy but held its own on the roads I drive which are bumpy

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kkibos

Purchased new car last November and it is now ready for collection. I will have to travel outside my own county to collect. I'm worried that I will be stopped at a checkpoint by the Guards and fined. I have read reports that you can collect once ordered before 7th of Jan . Any one here have the same dilemma and if stopped how did they get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭User1998

You shouldn’t be collecting any cars they should be delivered to you so by right what you are doing is illegal. Its up to you to decide weather to take the risk or not

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kkibos

Thanks for quick response will push for delivey

You’ll be fine, get the garage to send you an email which you can print off or have on your phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Go collect your car, we are turning into a nanny state altogether. Make no stops along the way or on the way back and you not be exposing yourself or anyone else to any risk. Getting an email from the garage would be good idea for peace of mind alright.

My father in law collected a new car second week of January and met a checkpoint on the way home, the guard just admired the car and sent him on his way.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,394 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

User1998 wrote: »
    You shouldn’t be collecting any cars they should be delivered to you so by right what you are doing is illegal. Its up to you to decide weather to take the risk or not
    False, collecting a car that is ordered is not against the law.

hooch-85 wrote: »
    Go collect your car, we are turning into a nanny state altogether. Make no stops along the way or on the way back and you not be exposing yourself or anyone else to any risk. Getting an email from the garage would be good idea for peace of mind alright.

My father in law collected a new car second week of January and met a checkpoint on the way home, the guard just admired the car and sent him on his way.

Exactly, we're turning into sheep in this country...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

Yeah, sure...

• Advertisement

By that logic, most of the 25,161 people driving 211 registered cars should be arrested on the spot, because you can be sure as hell that they weren't all delivered. :rolleyes:

Advertisement