Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020/21 NBA season + Olympics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,184 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Nice to see LeVert seems back to full fitness now.

Also.

Fcuuuuuk thats some debut Alize Johnson had for the Nets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Corvo

Vucevic to Chicago for Porter, Carter and 2FRP

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Corvo wrote: »

Wow. Orlando just got robbed.

c0551a48e873fe888f92cdf9aa70a93d?width=1280&height=720&quality=hq&category=us_News_Sports.Basketball

Arturas on the phone to his attorney after that heist.

Still shaking my head at this. How could they (ORL) not get a better deal than that? Unbelievable. Practically given away.

• Advertisement

With Gordon leaving I thought they'd refuse ANY trade for Vucevic. Let alone an awful trade.

We're still on the prowl for Lonzo too, apparently.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/1375114733435695104

One can surely assume that any Lonzo deal would involve Lauri...

Personally I would not trade Lonzo if I was in charge of the Pelicans. He’s still young, is an above average defender and I think still has a lot of room for improvement whilst being a solid starter already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Personally I would not trade Lonzo if I was in charge of the Pelicans. He’s still young, is an above average defender and I think still has a lot of room for improvement whilst being a solid starter already.
    Would you give any credit to Lavar's claim that Lonzo hates it there? Personally I see him playing some of his best basketball yet, and nobody that upset plays that well i would have thought.

• Advertisement

Top Dog wrote: »
    Would you give any credit to Lavar's claim that Lonzo hates it there? Personally I see him playing some of his best basketball yet, and nobody that upset plays that well i would have thought.

I wouldn’t give much credit to anything Lavar says but Lonzo doesn’t look like and isn’t playing like a guy who’s unhappy. He’s shouting very well (for him) at the moment. The think I’d be most worried about with him is he’s represented by Klutch, and who knows what plans they have? I wouldn’t rule out anything with them, even Lonzo back at the Lakers at some stage.

Orlando going to look very different next time they line out. If Gordon gets his trade request they'll be down 3 of their starting 5. Fournier on his way to Boston

Orlando going to look very different next time they line out. If Gordon gets his trade request they'll be down 3 of their starting 5. Fournier on his way to Boston

Another giveaway. And I say that as a Celtics fan. From memory his contract is up this summer so it’s possibly just a rental, but it is cover for or even a replacement for Kemba. But I’d have much preferred Gordon. Might still happen but I’d assume this makes it less likely as they’d have packaged it all together.

I think the way its falling with the Pelicans, they just don't want to pay Lonzo.

Javale McGee and Aaron Gordon on their way to the Nuggets. Gotta be considered a proper contender now?

Javale McGee and Aaron Gordon on their way to the Nuggets. Gotta be considered a proper contender now?

Great acquisitions to be fair. Gives them a lot more defence from both and Gordon will benefit from playing with Jokic.

Raptors seem to have blown up their roster and Heat have signed a shít tonne. Soooo much action lol.

Edit: Oladipo to Heat and Theis to Bulls. Rondo back to LA with Clippers with Williams going to Atlanta.

Rondo to Clippers could be a great move.

As a Celtics fan sad to see Theis getting moved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,480 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I'm liking this a lot, LaVine should have a load of fun playing off Vuvevic, and it gets Porters stinking contract off the books as well.

Hilarious to watch Orlando, after years of accumilating all the largest players they could sign or draft, suddenly decide they want to play small ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Great acquisitions to be fair. Gives them a lot more defence from both and Gordon will benefit from playing with Jokic.

Javale going for his 4th ring !!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,953 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

I remember before Fournier saying be careful googling him !!!

Also sad to see Theis go. Might be a small bit undersized for centre, but a very good player who seemed happy at Boston. But that's the crazy world of trades in American sports

Solid debut from Vucevic in an otherwise rotten Bulls performance.

21-9-3
    56% FG
    50% 3P

We couldn't hit the Liffey from the Ha'penny Bridge in the first half and were down 26 at the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,134 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Drummond to the Lakers
    Much needed

LaMarcus Aldridge to the Nets.

I see Isiah Thomas is apparently trying out for teams......amazing the fall he’s had. Would be nice to see him get a contract.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Drummond to the Lakers
    Much needed

A good move for the Lakers and I'm looking forward to when they are all back healthy. They could still do with a shooter imo, or a good kick in the backside to KCP.

Westbrook turning back the clock with a monster dunk last night, worth looking for.

JJ Redick acting like a little baby with his comments about the Pelicans post-trade. Have to laugh about his “family” excuse, him of all people. Google if you don’t know......

KD and Rappaport’s Twitter fued gone public. Will be interesting to see if he gets sanctioned, esp. after the Myers Leonard incident recently. I suspect we’ll see one rule for KD, and one rule for Leonard though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

JJ Redick acting like a little baby with his comments about the Pelicans post-trade. Have to laugh about his “family” excuse, him of all people. Google if you don’t know......

KD and Rappaport’s Twitter fued gone public. Will be interesting to see if he gets sanctioned, esp. after the Myers Leonard incident recently. I suspect we’ll see one rule for KD, and one rule for Leonard though.

Just read some of the messages, I really don’t get how people are defending KD, look it’s all a bunch of nothing at the end of the day but KD is just so god damn sensitive it’s insane.
    One of the all time greats but some of his decision making is questionable, he lets a lot of thing float around in grey area.
    He joins Warriors to win rings, he does this and they have one of the greatest teams ever, cool, then he leaves either because Draymond was mean to him or was never going to be the fan favorite like Curry is, he wanted to win on his own but creates another super team, I don’t get it, he is obviously free to do what he wants but sometimes you feel like he doesn’t tell the truth
    Then he gets into these dumb arguments online because his feelings are hurt, and his trash talk was pretty weak also in those messages

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement