Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed Asylum Seeker Fraud

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

"Judge Martin Nolan" - pretty much tells you straight away you're getting away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Go complain in feedback. I'll be gone soon.

The second sentence is not true. You prove consistently, to be a cnut

Wouldn’t be so sure, A, a lot of this nastiness tends to be “overlooked” by the mods in this forum.

Now, if I were to response “in kind” you can be sure that either you, or one of your “ilk” would be flat out hitting the “report” button and I’d be the one facing repercussions.

As it is, I will, respectfully, disagree with your, rather “pointed” accusation and wish you, and yours, all the best this holiday season.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Abel Ruiz given a holiday for their tirade

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Actually this thread is just a mess. Locking for review though I can't see it being reopened in all honesty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement