Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else getting sick /bewildered at the big butt trend ?

Options

Comments

A big arse in proportion to the rest of the components is fine.
    A disproportionate arse is ridiculous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

I don't think at all about the practicalities.
    I just like them and I cannot lie..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Always been more of an arse man but it needs to look natural, very obvious when seeing the fake ones.

The yoga tight pants are terrible looking, most of them should cover up. It's really chavvy looking. Only a small percentage can pull that off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

sadie1502 wrote: »
    Fine if its natural but its all fake. Sick of it too. Wish they would all jog on. Fake and weird looking. They look so out of proportion.
    Or just jog, which might solve the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Just wondered, is anyone else getting a bit sick of the Big butt trend e.g. the likes of Kim Kardashian, well actually , all of the kardashians........Black China, Nicki Minaj etc etc.
    Will this silly trend lose its appeal? I mean how can these women sit comfortable/be comfortable? Its actually getting a bit disturbing now these days on instagram, young women constantly have their butts stuck out into the camera (over the shoulder look) , and im just looking at them like "are ye serious right now"?
    What is this ??!!!! Leave yer butts alone and settle down like ........:eek:
    Maybe spend a little less time on Instagram op.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Are they cheek implants? Or is it some sort of arse expansion diet?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xet47C7yyqw

I like big butts and I cannot lie.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

Slightly off topic but don't get the 18/19 year old girls that wear shorts to festivals and have cellulite at that age. Must eat pure ****e.

Girls at work under 30 all overweight and eat crisps and chocolate with every lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

I'm a fan of Southern European asses myself, they don't jutt out as much and are more shapely. The trend with massive asses in the States and South America doesn't appeal to me at all. As for my own ass, many women used to touch it and compliment it in bars/nightclubs, even a male friend of mine said I had a great ass. My girlfriend also frequently tells me how nice it is as well, can't complain haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mimon wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but don't get the 18/19 year old girls that wear shorts to festivals and have cellulite at that age. Must eat pure ****e.

Girls at work under 30 all overweight and eat crisps and chocolate with every lunch.

How awful for those girls. They must be devastated you dont admire their bodies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

I like a nice big ass (witih reason) but naturally big, not one that looks as inflated as Inspector Clouseau's heump.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sardonicat wrote: »
    How awful for those girls. They must be devastated you dont admire their bodies.
    Sure, still signs of what should be more prevalent in older people; cellulite, beer guts, pre diabetes, hormone imbalances et al in the young of either gender is not a good sign, though of course some are more prone to such things than others.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Sure, still signs of what should be more prevalent in older people; cellulite, beer guts, pre diabetes, hormone imbalances et al in the young of either gender is not a good sign, though of course some are more prone to such things than others.

There really should be a public health awareness programme on the dangers of high-carb diets. Even a moderation in carb intake can result in a healthier and lower-weight society, which will in turn result in enormous savings in the healthcare spend in Ireland year after year.

Yup, that post was all about concern for their health.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Anyone can have cellulite, it has nothing to do with being unhealthy or overweight. It has something to do with clumping of normal fat cells that everyone has.
    Anyone can have a hormone imbalance regardless of how healthy they are, Allot of young women take the pill to help regulate hormones.
    And anyone can have diabetes because its usually genetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I think those type of women look grotesque - short little won with exaggerated physical features.

I like tall hefty country women. The type that can hold a horse for the blacksmith no bother.

Your Face wrote: »
    I think those type of women look grotesque - short little won with exaggerated physical features.

I like tall hefty country women. The type that can hold a horse for the blacksmith no bother.
    Is that sexual innuendo?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Anyone can have cellulite, it has nothing to do with being unhealthy or overweight. It has something to do with clumping of normal fat cells that everyone has.
    Well men don't get it unless their hormones are shot, but I do take your point. It is more prevalent in older women though.
    Anyone can have a hormone imbalance regardless of how healthy they are, Allot of young women take the pill to help regulate hormones.
    And anyone can have diabetes because its usually genetic.
    Type 1 yes, Type 2 while having a genetic component that makes someone more susceptible is almost entirely lifestyle. Hormone conditions like PCOS are on the rise over the last 40 years and while there are many factors involved genetics being one insulin resistance is a major one and that again is lifestyle based.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭CarProblem

I'm more bewildered at the proliferation of Americanisms into Ireland, "butt" for example

Nice jumping to conclusions with a nice dose of virtual signaling. Don't give a ****e about their appearance. It is more about the health implications of being obese/unhealthy at that age. Cellulite at that age would be indicative of a very fatty diet.

• Advertisement

Yup, that post was all about concern for their health.

Cop on will you.

Mimon wrote: »
    Nice jumping to conclusions with a nice dose of virtual signaling. Don't give a ****e about their appearance. It is more about the health implications of being obese/unhealthy at that age. Cellulite at that age would be indicative of a very fatty diet.

And not nice for you to look at. They should change their diets or not wear shorts, huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I do like a lady with a bit of an aul duck arse, but those big kardashian / nigerian hoops are just stomach churning.

I do like a lady with a bit of an aul duck arse, but those big kardashian / nigerian hoops are just stomach churning.

Each to their own,Spongebob, each to their own.

Each to their own,Spongebob, each to their own.

I'm more of a boob man to tell you the truth, and very egalitarian with with it. Big, small, roundy, pointy, black, white, fúcking sqaure with polka dots - Seldom seen one i didn't like:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

That TV show "Bottom" was class.

I'm more of a boob man to tell you the truth, and very egalitarian with with it. Big, small, roundy, pointy, black, white, fúcking sqaure with polka dots - Seldom seen one i didn't like:D

Ah, the boobs are great, so they are. I'm always fascinated by how most straight men are one or the other, whatever their preference in size and shape of preferred body part.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Surprised that nobody has yet spoken up for the jeans-clad @rse.

I know many connoisseurs who warmly approve of a good bum in denim.

When I was a kid, the butt of a fag meant the end of a cigarette. (Snigger snigger snort, ho ho)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Kivaro wrote: »
    There really should be a public health awareness programme on the dangers of high-carb diets. Even a moderation in carb intake can result in a healthier and lower-weight society, which will in turn result in enormous savings in the healthcare spend in Ireland year after year.

Blaming carbs for obesity?

Are we back in 2009????

Pseudo-scientific nonsense.

• Advertisement

Ah, the boobs are great, so they are. .

A masterpiece of understatement!

A woman in work here has huge boobs, i walked into the office the other day and she was talking to another bloke there, i just said hello and went about my business. They finished their conversation and she left, the other guy comes over to me and says quite earnestly, as if he had just had some deep, cosmic insight, eureka moment - "You know, if a giant pair of melons can't cheer you up, there's just no fúcking hope for you".....and he's probably right:D

Advertisement