Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madness of the last nine months

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Gentlemanne

There's a thread in the Covid-19 sub-forum here asking whether people will take the vaccine. Most voted yes, but as far as I can see from the replies they all take the view that it's the responsible thing to do or they will take it because they want restrictions to end.

Nobody said that they'll take the vaccine because they're afraid of dying as so many others have died around them. That would be a common answer, if not the most common, if there really was a pandemic.

If there really was a pandemic we wouldn't need the obedient people frowning at the sceptics for "not doing the right thing." We wouldn't need Garda checkpoints. The people at RTÉ who put on concerned faces and tell us about this deadly virus wouldn't be hugging one another at farewell parties. Only the poor would be left in the cities, and the middle class would have taken refuge in the countryside. Everyone would be desperate to get the vaccine for fear of death, not because they want restrictions to end or because it makes them feel holy.

Yeah man all the world's leading health organisations and professionals are off the mark, it's actually not a pandemic because you said so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭micosoft

Bill Gates Foundation of he has the power and wants to keep the world population down bellow 7 billion....

Also has huge pull in who and vaccine.... Why has he been allowed so much power?

Because he is a demonstrably highly intelligent man who has dedicated both his intellect and money to solving some of the greatest affiliations on humanity. Who should they listen to? You?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Yeah man all the world's leading health organisations and professionals are off the mark, it's actually not a pandemic because you said so.

I stand corrected. It's a pandmic alright, just not one we'd notice if we weren't being told about it constantly by round-the-clock news coverage.

What you're doing here is nit-picking about terminology while avoiding the major part of the content.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

Gervais08 wrote: »
    You don’t get to decide who has mental health issues and who don’t though.

Did I say otherwise? I would never question an individual for not wearing a mask.

I am working of the assumption that there are people claiming to have mental illness or asthma or whatever.

I am not calling/ don't call anyone out for it specifically, but I also see people doing this (here, out on the street etc).

My point is simply that the people faking it are fu(king over the people who are not. If you don't want to wear a mask, fine, but don't invent an excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

Whenever I read about face nappies or chin diapers - I always think about the amount of pish coming out of their mouths.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭granturismo

85,000 deaths.

Keelings bringing in Plane loads of cheap labour while we are not allowed travel 5km from our homes.

Fruit companies forced to fly in workers again this year because they cannot find enough staff in Ireland.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Not a CA, all of this is being discussed in the Covid forum or various other threads in this forum.

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement