Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas DEADLINE spells death knell of Covid: Yuletide Liveline

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,898 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Probe for the long-lost details, Joe.
    Jeebus, "What did she believe as she was dying..."
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 81,537 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

So was it her coat or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

"What colour was the coat?"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,217 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The noises of Joe...it's like 50 shades for him this story...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Joe has a boner with this fella

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

If the show went on untill 18:00 this guy would still be talkig

My phraseology is wrong before I say it

But I'm saying it anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I had never heard about this before yesterday......

Joe has a boner with this fella

Joe: how does it make you feel?
    Caller: terrible joe.
    Joe: ah jaysis!

Im confused now. Did they find a body or what?

Your two cellmates.

One is intubated in intensive care now (if still with us) having taking bad in a matter of hours, never want to see that again. The other going home now after hysterectomy. The latter had to do without any painkiller whatsoever after the poor lady took bad, the entire floor of medics were involved in the resuscitation. Awful scene. Have another hysterectomy patient in now, few painkillers afforded her. Seems to be hysterectomy protocol now: diphene if you are lucky, certainly not opioids.

• Advertisement

Joe: how does it make you feel?
    Caller: terrible joe.
    Joe: ah jaysis!

Im confused now. Did they find a body or what?
    No they just found sausages in a coat at a pier

PieOhMy wrote: »
    If the show went on untill 18:00 this guy would still be talkig

He'd be talking to himself. Duffy would get a nosebleed if he's south of the river anytime after 15.15

One is intubated in intensive care now (if still with us) having taking bad in a matter of hours, never want to see that again. The other going home now after hysterectomy. The matter had to do without any painkiller whatsoever after the poor lady took bad, the entire floor of medics were involved in the resuscitation. Awful scene.

Seriously though,a terrible thing to witness

gmisk wrote: »
    No they just found sausages in a coat

You're going to hell for that one.

>funny<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

I missed this call. What is this bloke talking about?...missing family member? Another show full of Christmas spirirt obviously?

"What an incredible...horrific thing to happen."

Joe let the mask skip there a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Does he actually need to tidy up his papers and step away from the mic while still on air? Like just wait 5 seconds, it sounds so amateurish and rude.

Gardai believe Sandra — who was pregnant at the time of her disappearance — was abducted from Killala pier, Co Mayo, on December 4, 2000, and later buried in a shallow grave.

They also suspect the killer left a piece of clothing referred to in a letter sent to her distraught family at the pier to give the impression that she had jumped into the sea.

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    You're going to hell for that one.

>funny<
    I am just repeating what he said!

They found sausages in a coat at a pier

DellyBelly wrote: »
    I missed this call. What is this bloke talking about?...missing family member? Another show full of Christmas spirirt obviously?

A missing sister for 20 years, six months after a dead brother, and both parents have died since. A kind of story Joe loves.

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    I am just repeating what he said!

They found sausages in a coat at a pier

I missed that.
    So, the killer didn't like sausages but made sure his fire was lit and had milk for his tea.
    Interesting.

Seriously though,a terrible thing to witness

Sepsis, one literally drowns in fluids. Chatting away normally one minute. Three hours later at death's door.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

purifol0 wrote: »
    Nurses not even in the job yet are threatening they will walk as soon as they're qualified. Why should the tax payer & patients fund their education & training if they're just going to leave for another countries public health service?

Introduce a minimum time to serve in the Irish health service before heading off, otherwise they can go and train privately.

was only listening while driving today, but this should happen, a minimum of 5 out of their first 10 years should be worked in Ireland for doctors and nurses. else pay for their own training before they feck off to Dubai or Australia

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Does he actually need to tidy up his papers and step away from the mic while still on air? Like just wait 5 seconds, it sounds so amateurish and rude.
    Its about respect. He has none for nobody.

Perhaps some of de Joeduffiles, who read the thread when they're not busy, could interpret his actions here in a different, more compassionate manner. Dat would be up to them Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

KaneToad wrote: »
    Would you rather the nurses/doctors/cleaners/porters did the administration work instead?

No. I'd rather that the pen pushers worked as hard as the nurses

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

withless wrote: »
    Its about respect. He has none for nobody.

Perhaps some of de Joeduffiles, who read the thread when they're not busy, could interpret his actions here in a different, more compassionate manner. Dat would be up to them Joe.

Joeduffiles

Word of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Flukey wrote: »
    A missing sister for 20 years, six months after a dead brother, and both parents have died since. A kind of story Joe loves.

Another cheerful day filled with heartwarming tales then? :D

I didnt miss much.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Well, what did I miss? Worth listening back to?

Well, what did I miss? Worth listening back to?

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,537 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The plans for the oul favourite of ye olden Doubalin town, Clerys, I take pity on how optimistic it's presented, the building is located in a fooking out and out kip of an area overloaded with the unwell and professional scangeraguans who will completely wreck the experience...

https://www.independent.ie/videos/reimagined-clerys-quarter-plans-unveiled-39821140.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement