Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandemic Care Workers set for Deportation from Ireland

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

Anyone illegally in the state must be forcibly deported. No ifs or buts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

There is not a chance they will be deported. Not a chance.

I have actually come to hate these articles. Her application got rejected thus she should be deported. Her occupation doesn't matter.

And the inclusion of coronavirus is just click bait.

I do sympathise with her but rules are rules

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

There is not a chance they will be deported. Not a chance.

I have actually come to hate these articles. Her application got rejected thus she should be deported. Her occupation doesn't matter.

And the inclusion of coronavirus is just click bait.

I do sympathise with her but rules are rules

When you realise that 60,000 + people have been through dp here and we've only deported less than 1500 people in 20 odd years what are chances she and her friend will actually be deported ,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Gatling wrote: »
    When you realise that 60,000 + people have been through dp here and we've only deported less than 1500 people in 20 odd years what are chances she and her friend will actually be deported ,

Less than zero I’d say.

Advertisement