Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Quiner wrote: »
    But the mark would be either the vaccine, or the Health Passport Ireland app. It doesn't literally have to be an actual mark on the forehead or the hand.

Would not being able to do anything unless vaccinated or unless the green light flashes on the Health Passport Ireland app not be the same as not being to buy or sell, i.e. do anything, unless marked?
    The bible directly states that the mark is in the hand and forehead.

Also, supernatural prophesies do not exist.
    Claiming that your conspiracy theory is predicted via supernatural means only serves to make it sound even more ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

But the mark would be either the vaccine, or the Health Passport Ireland app. It doesn't literally have to be an actual mark on the forehead or the hand.

Would not being able to do anything unless vaccinated or unless the green light flashes on the Health Passport Ireland app not be the same as not being to buy or sell, i.e. do anything, unless marked?

no, it does have to be an actual mark if you believe in the bible prophecy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The complete lack of concern for the economy suggests that is the case.

According to some bizarre personal belief you have.

You were claiming that governments all over the world were being "told" to destroy their economies by an entity, you were going to go and "look it up", well, what is that entity?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

They're starting to reveal themselves bit by bit:

https://twitter.com/Wordofbeak/status/1340747848745414661

Dr Sanjay Gupta: "Do we have enough infrastructure to contact trace the way that we need to?"

Dr Birx: "I think that's why the criteria that you can see the Gates" ("corrects" herself) "that the federal government has recommended ..."

I guess that was just a slip of the tongue. Am I right?

Oh, and the same Dr Birx was caught breaking her own "essential" rules the other day, just like Newsom, Sturgeon, Varadkar, Cummings, and numerous others.

And then there are all the health passports and freedom passes that are either in the pipeline or being rolled out:

Freedom passes in the UK: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-27/freedom-passes-show-how-a-city-s-trial-could-unlock-the-u-k

Freedom passes in Switzerland: https://www.thelocal.ch/20201203/freedom-pass-will-switzerland-introduce-a-british-style-coronavirus-immunity-card

Health Passport Ireland, under the new name 'Health Passport Europe', which suggests it will be rolled out all across Europe, is being rolled out across the world: https://www.prnewswire.com/in/news-releases/irish-technology-deployed-in-south-africa-as-part-of-international-music-events-re-opening-860019579.html

Health Passport Ireland promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88ZKJhztiM

Health passport in France: https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/France-debates-new-bill-on-controversial-vaccination-health-passports

CommonPass, courtesy of, you guessed it, the World Economic Forum: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/13/technology/coronavirus-vaccine-apps.html

Covi Pass: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-potential-abuses-of-a-coronavirus-health-passport-are-downright-frightening-2020-08-03

World's first health passport for travel: https://www.moodiedavittreport.com/worlds-first-secure-technology-health-passport-for-air-travel-launched/

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are numerous other health passports being developed all over the world. But we were told that health passports were just a silly conspiracy theory. Another 'conspiracy theory' comes to pass.

What else will be getting rolled out with this hoax?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

tobeme2020 wrote: »
    What else will be getting rolled out with this hoax?

We'll find out next month and in May, but the changes are, according to Schwab, going to be huge. And then there's also the 4th Industrial Revolution to worry about. That will be part of the Great Reset.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,502 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

We'll find out next month and in May, but the changes are, according to Schwab, going to be huge. And then there's also the 4th Industrial Revolution to worry about. That will be part of the Great Reset.

Evidence of the conspiracy 'coming soon'. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

It's always next month or next year with you guys isn't it.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    It's always next month or next year with you guys isn't it.

Well, they're meeting next month, so we'll have an idea next month. And then all will be revealed in May when the Great Reset is rolled out.

In this case, it is literally next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

China's "recovery" is a bit odd no covid 21 there ,today's stats describe a contageion far less harmful than April
    Mers was far more lethal why didn't it shut down the world?

Well, they're meeting next month, so we'll have an idea next month. And then all will be revealed in May when the Great Reset is rolled out.

In this case, it is literally next month.

Rolled out just like that!! I see you said in another thread that the Great Reset will see private property abolished. Can you tell me who is going to come to my house to take away all my belongings and when can I expect them to call? What will "they" do with all this stuff that they'll confiscate off people?

• Advertisement

Rolled out just like that!! I see you said in another thread that the Great Reset will see private property abolished. Can you tell me who is going to come to my house to take away all my belongings and when can I expect them to call? What will "they" do with all this stuff that they'll confiscate off people?

I said people are speculating that private property will be abolished. I said I feared it, but that I did not know how it would be possible.

Eddie Hobbs' gives his thoughts on what he believes is going on:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealEddieHobbs/status/1341275325536284678

Another man, Stephen Fasenfeld, describes the Great Reset in Ireland:

https://mobile.twitter.com/fasenfeld/status/1336598548029321217

Is that the same Eddie Hobbs who told people they should invest in property in the Cape Verde Islands in the noughties and they all lost a fortune there? The man has zero credibility.

Why do you listen to such people and swallow what they say without question? Very sheep like behaviour I must say, just following what you are told unquestioningly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Is that the same Eddie Hobbs who told people they should invest in property in the Cape Verde Islands in the noughties and they all lost a fortune there? The man has zero credibility.

Why do you listen to such people and swallow what they say without question? Very sheep like behaviour I must say, just following what you are told unquestioningly.

I bet he wishes he could reset his Brendan investment fund.

I don't swallow what they say without question. I happen to agree with them. I did not know what Mr Hobbs' opinion on covid 19 was until last night.

We are living in a world where everything we do is controlled. Whom we can see, what time we can stay out until, where we can go, how many people we can see, what we have to wear on our face, what sport we can, or rather can't play. This is all by design, in my opinion. It's to get people used to absolute control over all aspects of our lives. Everything that has happened since March was meant to happen, in my opinion.

I don't swallow what they say without question. I happen to agree with them. I did not know what Mr Hobbs' opinion on covid 19 was until last night.

We are living in a world where everything we do is controlled. Whom we can see, what time we can stay out until, where we can go, how many people we can see, what we have to wear on our face, what sport we can, or rather can't play. This is all by design, in my opinion. It's to get people used to absolute control over all aspects of our lives. Everything that has happened since March was meant to happen, in my opinion.

Look. Once this virus is under control we will go back to normal. New Zealand eliminated the virus and have gone back to normal, full crowds at concerts/matches, no masks, no SDing etc. So you deny that?

Look. Once this virus is under control we will go back to normal. New Zealand eliminated the virus and have gone back to normal, full crowds at concerts/matches, no masks, no SDing etc. So you deny that?

But New Zealand, owing to its geographical location, won't have had masks and social distancing for almost two years, have had neighbours turning against each other, have had people afraid to touch or go near other people, or have had anywhere near the level of economic damage that this country and others will have had.

I don't deny it, but I just don't see it happening here. I can't see how the damage will be undone, but I want to be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

But New Zealand, owing to its geographical location, won't have had masks and social distancing for almost two years, have had neighbours turning against each other, have had people afraid to touch or go near other people, or have had anywhere near the level of economic damage that this country and others will have had.

I don't deny it, but I just don't see it happening here. I can't see how the damage will be undone, but I want to be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

You are wrong. Even our GDP only shrunk by a tiny amount considering the level of disruption we had. Similar in most countries.

You are wrong. Even our GDP only shrunk by a tiny amount considering the level of disruption we had. Similar in most countries.

https://twitter.com/clarkemicah/status/1300029694276964352?lang=en

Same thing will happen here.

We also have over 20% unemployment: https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/unemployment-jumps-to-over-20-in-wake-of-new-restrictions-1.4399941

In June more than a quarter of the population was unemployed: https://www.thejournal.ie/cso-unemployment-youth-5114261-Jun2020/

And a 'tsunami of business closures' is expected next year.

And then there's the irreversible social damage that is being done.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

And a 'tsunami of business closures' is expected next year.

And then there's the irreversible social damage that is being done.

These are the effects of lockdown on an economy. However lockdowns are necessary unless we want to face the spectre of people dying on hospital steps. All of this has been explained to you, no one can help you if you don't understand or are determined not to understand in order to stick to some conspiracy fantasy

I have missed a few posts so if you have answered this, let me know, but you claimed an "entity" was "ordering" governments around the world to deliberately destroy their economies as part of a global conspiracy

What is that entity?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Is there any indication of what it could be. I'm not here to ridicule anyone. I'm very interested to hear what this new world could look like. In fact, it scares me.

• Advertisement

tobeme2020 wrote: »
    Is there any indication of what it could be. I'm not here to ridicule anyone. I'm very interested to hear what this new world could look like. In fact, it scares me.

It scares me as well. All we can do is speculate, but Schwab has said that radical changes are coming that will cause people to speak of bc (before corona) and ac (after corona).

Look at the images contained in the following tweet. They are from WEF's own website. Look at how extensive the reset is going to be:

https://twitter.com/cravecreative/status/1340668857762131981

https://twitter.com/cravecreative/status/1340673495324344321/photo/1

Ignore the 'Twitter and YouTube cranks' stuff. All you have to is search for 'Klaus Schwab' and/or 'the Great Reset' on Twitter and you'll find bags of info about what he has written, what he has said etc. And I emphasise, those images are on WEF's own website.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,530 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

It scares me as well.

Why would something you have no knowledge of scare you? Why are you so afraid?

The Nal wrote: »
    Why would something you have no knowledge of scare you? Why are you so afraid?

Because if you search for Schwab or the Great Reset on Twitter it's terrifying what comes up. Twitter can be very scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,530 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Because if you search for Schwab or the Great Reset on Twitter it's terrifying what comes up. Twitter can be very scary.

Don't go on Twitter then

But it's twitter. Why would you take anything you find on twitter seriously?
    Why do you, after pretty much all of the claims from twitte r that you've copy pasted have been debunked?

The Nal wrote: »
    Don't go on Twitter then

You're right, but it's too easy to go on Twitter. But you're right. Not a good idea to go on Twitter.

King Mob wrote: »
    But it's twitter. Why would you take anything you find on twitter seriously?
    Why do you, after pretty much all of the claims from twitte r that you've copy pasted have been debunked?

There are accounts on Twitter called 'New World Order' etc. It's scary to read what they tweet. But not going on Twitter is definitely a good idea. But it's too easy to go on and search for the Great Reset. And then you sometimes come across what I think are called threads where some guy tweets around 40 posts about the Great Reset and describes how it was planned, gives dates (with screenshots) and so on. There are people on Twitter that do an incredible amount of research on things, but their findings are scary.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Let off twitter

It's not good for your mental health as you appear to be extremely easily influenced

There are accounts on Twitter called 'New World Order' etc. It's scary to read what they tweet. But not going on Twitter is definitely a good idea. But it's too easy to go on and search for the Great Reset. And then you sometimes come across what I think are called threads where some guy tweets around 40 posts about the Great Reset and describes how it was planned, gives dates (with screenshots) and so on. There are people on Twitter that do an incredible amount of research on things, but their findings are scary.
    But the research is often wrong or dishonest. Hence when your claims keep blowing up in your face .

You can also search for any conspiracy nonsense on twitter and find the same kinda stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

You're right, but it's too easy to go on Twitter. But you're right. Not a good idea to go on Twitter.

I have never used Twitter. I'm probably from a different generation than you so it never appealed to me. I've always been of the opinion that "Twitter is for twits" from long before it became as popular as it is now and I believe that becomes truer as time goes on.

Advertisement