Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There is a generation that has not grown up with .......

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭SnowyMuckish

The reflectors in the Frosties boxes. My bike didn’t have an empty spoke. How am I not diabetic now :pac: :pac:

That and the feeling of when someone recorded football over your Friends episode before you watched it. Oh the hurt is still real!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Is Cidona still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Is Cidona still going?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

The IRA every evening they were on the news You couldn't go a day in school without hearing somebody talk about them plus IRA was written everywhere school desks school buses school toilets copybooks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ya, whatever happened to dem? as a innocent kid i thought they were a PoP group like the ELO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ya, whatever happened to dem? as a innocent kid i thought they were a PoP group like the ELO

They haven't gone away you know. .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

The IRA every evening they were on the news You couldn't go a day in school without hearing somebody talk about them plus IRA was written everywhere school desks school buses school toilets copybooks

I remember getting into big trouble for writing the letters I, R and A across the three top windows of one of the skyscrapers on my table book.

cj-fallon-fallons-table-book_600x.jpg?v=1529316115

I had no real idea who or what the IRA were at the time, other than hearing about them on the news and seeing graffiti everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭buried

Ahhh CJ Fallons books, they must be up there with Microsoft with the cash money moola they made

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Archeron

The beautiful sound of a spectrum game loading without crashing
    BrrrrrrrrrBLIP, nga nga nga, brrrrrrrrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

buried wrote: »
    Ahhh CJ Fallons books, they must be up there with Microsoft with the cash money moola they made

Every few years they'd re-order the pages to make you feel like an eejit if you were sitting behind your desk with the "old" version

• Advertisement
Advertisement