Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eight gardaí suspended in Munster region over allegations of corruption

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

KaneToad wrote: »
    Why attack the poster and not the post? Can your argument not stand on its own merits?

I don't believe it was a TUSLA & guards conspiracy. I don't need my head examined.

I fully expect that TUSLA have accidentally made numerous errors in multiple files over many years. I don't believe that the social workers were adequately resourced to deal with their caseloads. Under resourcing will inevitably lead to these catastrophic errors.

https://www.thejournal.ie/social-worker-story-3536647-Aug2017/%3famp=1

fair enough, it was just expression used perhaps in incredulity at your opinion. I didn't mean you were actually mentally deficient .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

This is before the courts

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement