Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever been flashed?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Causes
    Risk factors for the development of exhibitionistic disorder in males include antisocial personality disorder, alcohol abuse, and an interest in pedophilia. Other factors that may be associated with exhibitionism include sexual and emotional abuse during childhood and sexual preoccupation in childhood.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/exhibitionism

The article also says it can be treated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I heard a story about two old ladies in my home town who were flashed recently.

One of them had a stroke but the other one was too slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

greenspurs wrote: »
    At a Pink gig in Malahide (i think?)

Went to loo, and it was a weird circular urinal, which meant everyone was standing around in a circle, across from each other while peeing.
    A guy was stroking his erect mutton dagger across from me...

He was at a urinal so he had plausible deniability

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

He was at a urinal so he had plausible deniability

It was hard, and he was stroking it !

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

It was hard, and he was stroking it !

To quote from Brass Eye he "unsheathes a length of skin-clad tube...and he staggers around until finally he releases several arcs of liquid silk from the fleshy nozzle of his fork."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Never been flashed but I heard about a guy going around with a long coat and trouser legs taped around his legs from the thigh down, so it wouldn't look like he was trouserless until he was ready for action.

Still cracks me up :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Friend of mine from college likes to open his door wearing only a towel. The trouble is the towel is usually wrapped around his head...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Myself and the missus were flashed by 2 young ones about 20 years ago, just walked up to the car and pulled up their tops for some reason. They were a bit young for my liking, i'd say maybe 15 or 16 that kind of age.

I'f you're reading this you'd be about 35 or so now, much less creepy, so bring them back and i'll have a proper look:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Post said pic please!

I'd have to dig out the old hard drives to find it. Maybe one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

At a Pink gig in Malahide (i think?)

Went to loo, and it was a weird circular urinal, which meant everyone was standing around in a circle, across from each other while peeing.
    A guy was stroking his erect mutton dagger across from me...

I'm sorry for laughing, just the whole story, and "mutton dagger", I have never heard that term before.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Lots of times by hen parties when I worked as a night porter in my early 20s. Tits mainly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Sadly I think I've only ever been flashed by hookers. The first time was in Prague by some Romanians trying to lure us down an alleyway. :eek:

I don't think the lady who was riding a bike wearing a short skirt with no knickers in Amsterdam while I had the worst hangover of my life counts, because she seemed quite annoyed that I looked. It wasn't so much that I looked as she entered my field of vision as I desperately tried to hold myself together....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Years ago when I worked in a pub a girl told me she'd flash her boobs if I gave her a free drink. I told her ok, so she pulled up her top and showed off her boobs and I told her I was only joking that I couldn't give away free drinks.

We've been happily married for 12 years now.

I made up the last part, I never seen her again after that...unfortunately.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Years ago when I worked in a pub a girl told me she'd flash her boobs if I gave her a free drink. I told her ok, so she pulled up her top and showed off her boobs and I told her I was only joking that I couldn't give away free drinks.
    I was expecting you to say that you gave her a glass of tap water :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Yeah once when I was about 12 in the toilets in the Crescent shopping centre in Limerick. Aul fella, I just ran out the door as fast as I could, thought nothing of it at the time.

Apt user name ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

mariaalice wrote: »
    yeah, years ago I go off the bus with my oldest who was about 4 a man very young, was standing in a gap in a wall that surrounds a wood near when I use to live all he has on was a denim jacket and shoes he was naked other than that got the fright of my life. He was obviously waiting for passers-by.

What do they get out of it?

I always wonder the same, I've never been flashed but when blokes do it are they usually sporting a horn or what ?

Or is it some shriveled floppy sad willy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I always wonder the same, I've never been flashed but when blokes do it are they usually sporting a horn or what ?

Probably ‘on the semi’, Hector.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I can remember, what I always wondered about was the denim jacket and shoes noting else on, like why take his t-shirt and socks off as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

never been flashed, but was an accidental flasher once....came out of the shower, went to my room naked - and my sister in law was in our room, not sure why. I ran, so she got full monty front and back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Sadly I think I've only ever been flashed by hookers. The first time was in Prague by some Romanians trying to lure us down an alleyway. :eek:

I don't think the lady who was riding a bike wearing a short skirt with no knickers in Amsterdam while I had the worst hangover of my life counts, because she seemed quite annoyed that I looked. It wasn't so much that I looked as she entered my field of vision as I desperately tried to hold myself together....

What did she expect people to do, wearing a mini, no knickers on a bike? Surely the point is to be looked at?

The bloke across the road flashes himself in his red briefs so keep my curtains permanently closed now and his Mrs flashed my OH once.

I worked in a hospital in the North of England in the 90s and the female staff were plagued by flashers at the bus stop. It was very close to the red light district. One night after a particularly busy shift I was sitting at the stop with my colleague when a bloke idles up and takes out his angry looking lad.'What do you think to that, then girls?' My colleague, an older woman and typical no nonsense Yorkshire lass responded 'I think it looks like a penis, only much, much smaller' Yer man scurried off, deflated (in more ways than one)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

At a motorbike rally in Sturgis South Dakota. There were women shaking their boobies at you everytime you turned around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

A bunch of lesbians flashed their tits at me outside a bar in Guernville, California which was wasted on me since I'm gay but I was a bit traumatised by the incident 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Used be a man in an upstairs flat who "conveniently" walked out of the shower in full view of everyone when the bus stopped at lights on Holloway rd. Occasionally in an erect state

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Went into The Jervis Shopping centre jacks for a slash last year and picked one of the end urinals (don't like people standing on either side as fnd it hard to go) anyway there was a lad, looked like in his 20's,with his slacks and boxers down below his arse and leaning backwards having a **** in full view of everyone. I quickly finished my pee only gave it one shake in case it sent the wrong message and quicky left the area. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

Valresnick wrote: »
    Not flashed but I wish they’d stop the carry on in the dunes in Dollymount, do whatever you like but please do it away from the walking trail.

Why what happens in the dunes of dollymount

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Anyone who did it to be was floppy but they would have been swinging it around as well. I tried not to analyse the situation to the finer detail though.

Why what happens in the dunes of dollymount

The Sunday World AFAIK is always report gay romps in the dunes.

Went into The Jervis Shopping centre jacks for a slash last year and picked one of the end urinals (don't like people standing on either side as fnd it hard to go) anyway there was a lad, looked like in his 20's,with his slacks and boxers down below his arse and leaning backwards having a **** in full view of everyone. I quickly finished my pee only gave it one shake in case it sent the wrong message and quicky left the area. :)

I thought they had a constant security presence in Jervis Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

imme wrote: »
    I thought they had a constant security presence in Jervis Street.

Yes there is always cleaners and security in and around there, maybe that was part of the thrill for the chap. I didn't hang about to see if he got "caught by the bollox" as it were :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Only in drinking games!

Advertisement