Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

1235781

Comments



  • enno99 wrote: »

    Two of Trumps zealots




  • Of course, Trump is entitled to seek redress in the courts...where there is a case to be heard. Trump has lost Michigan, Wisconin, Pennsylvania and Georgia. All fraud? All part of a co-ordinated conspiracy? Nothing is at it seems? Everything is connected? Come on.


    Then why all the push back it will only hurt his credibility if he is wrong
    I would think democrats would be delighted to send him off tail between his legs
    makes no sense not to let him self destruct

    What are they afraid of ?




  • Two of Trumps zealots

    Tell the AOC shes making a list




  • enno99 wrote: »
    Joe Biden will become the 46th US president, CNN projects.

    But you know that
    Ok and?

    Why did you object to the term president-elect? Why did you claim that CNN "didn't go that far" when they in fact did?

    I'm still not sure what your objection is.
    I'm not sure you know either...




  • King Mob wrote: »
    Ok and?

    Why did you object to the term president-elect? Why did you claim that CNN "didn't go that far" when they in fact did?

    I'm still not sure what your objection is.
    I'm not sure you know either...

    He not President elect FFS he hasnt won anything

    If Trump concedes hes president elect

    If electoral college votes for him hes president elect

    Has either happened ?


  • Advertisement


  • enno99 wrote: »
    He not President elect FFS he hasnt won anything
    Yet the CNN and most other news outlets call him president-elect.
    The vast majority of media outlets have declared him the winner.

    You claimed that they "didn't go that far" for some reason.
    Still not sure what your objection is.
    enno99 wrote: »
    If Trump concedes hes president elect

    If electoral college votes for him hes president elect

    Has either happened ?
    But he's won the most votes, both in the popular vote and the electoral college.
    Are you disputing that?
    If so, why is every media outlet wrong while you are right?




  • King Mob wrote: »
    Yet the CNN and most other news outlets call him president-elect.
    The vast majority of media outlets have declared him the winner.

    You claimed that they "didn't go that far" for some reason.
    Still not sure what your objection is.

    But he's won the most votes, both in the popular vote and the electoral college.
    Are you disputing that?
    If so, why is every media outlet wrong while you are right?

    Do you want a long list of news outlets that say him and Hunter sold out to China
    Hunter took money from wife of Moscow mayor etc
    It must be true if so many say so right ?




  • King Mob wrote: »
    Yet the CNN and most other news outlets call him president-elect.
    The vast majority of media outlets have declared him the winner.

    You claimed that they "didn't go that far" for some reason.
    Still not sure what your objection is.

    But he's won the most votes, both in the popular vote and the electoral college.
    Are you disputing that?
    If so, why is every media outlet wrong while you are right?

    They are corrupt/hacks




  • enno99 wrote: »
    Do you want a long list of news outlets that say him and Hunter sold out to China
    Hunter took money from wife of Moscow mayor etc
    It must be true if so many say so right ?
    Lol again you seem to be going off on some wild tangent rather than addressing the points at hand.

    Do you disagree that Biden got both more popular votes than Trump and electoral college votes?




  • enno99 wrote: »
    They are corrupt/hacks
    All media outlets are corrupt hacks?
    Ok. Wild notion there.

    Do they all declare that Biden won because they are all part of a vast conspiracy together?
    Or are they all just stupid?

    And again you've argeed that Trump would and could lie about the idea of extensive election fraud. Why trust him over every media outlet around the world?


  • Advertisement


  • enno99 wrote: »
    Joe Biden will become the 46th US president, CNN projects.

    CNN projects that Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes put native son Joe Biden above the 270 needed to become the 46th president of the United States. Born in Scranton, the former vice president and longtime Delaware senator defeated Donald Trump, the first president to lose a reelection bid since George H.W. Bush in 1992. Follow live coverage

    Anyone can make projections dont make it true or final

    https://edition.cnn.com/election/2020/results/president?iid=politics_election_bop

    But you know that

    There is a different between possible (50/50) and probable (66/33).

    CNN, as do all the news outlets including trump loving Fox News, base their projections on the gap between the candidates and the votes remaining to be counted.

    On the point of Pennsylvania, Biden is currently ahead by 51,447 votes and its estimated that 99% of all votes are counted.

    6,710,899 votes counted so far means approximately 67,787 remaining

    51447/67787= Trump would need to win 75.9% of all remaining ballots to put him just 1 vote ahead of Biden. Which this is possible, but it certainly not probable when most of the remain votes are from big Dem voting areas and Biden was getting 26-35% in most republican voting areas/counties.

    Of course, even if I was wrong an Trump did get 75.9% of remaining ballots, that still only puts his 1 vote ahead. (probably that 1 fraudulent voter that actually got caught trying to vote for trump on her dead mothers ballot)

    In short, projections are not a guessing game, they are based on math, probabilities and voting trends.




  • King Mob wrote: »
    Lol again you seem to be going off on some wild tangent rather than addressing the points at hand.

    Do you disagree that Biden got both more popular votes than Trump and electoral college votes?

    No

    sorry misread your post
    I disagree with your statement




  • enno99 wrote: »
    No
    Ok.
    So Biden has won the election, therefore is president elect.
    Glad we cleared that up.

    So since Biden has won fair and square, what's the conspiracy?




  • There is a different between possible (50/50) and probable (66/33).

    CNN, as do all the news outlets including trump loving Fox News, base their projections on the gap between the candidates and the votes remaining to be counted.

    On the point of Pennsylvania, Biden is currently ahead by 51,447 votes and its estimated that 99% of all votes are counted.

    6,710,899 votes counted so far means approximately 67,787 remaining

    51447/67787= Trump would need to win 75.9% of all remaining ballots to put him just 1 vote ahead of Biden. Which this is possible, but it certainly not probable when most of the remain votes are from big Dem voting areas and Biden was getting 26-35% in most republican voting areas/counties.

    Of course, even if I was wrong an Trump didn't get 75.9% of remaining ballots, that still only puts his 1 vote ahead. (probably that 1 fraudulent voter that actually got caught trying to vote for trump on her dead mothers ballot)

    In short, projections are not a guessing game, they are based on math, probabilities and voting trends.

    Yea sure if someone turns up with 130,000 95% favouring Trump ballots in the middle of the night that would FCUk up their projections

    I mean its not unheard of right ?




  • King Mob wrote: »
    Ok.
    So Biden has won the election, therefore is president elect.
    Glad we cleared that up.

    So since Biden has won fair and square, what's the conspiracy?

    edited my answer I misread your earlier post

    Biden has won nothing




  • enno99 wrote: »
    edited my answer I misread your earlier post

    Biden has won nothing
    Ok, then how many votes for Biden are fraudulent by your estimate?
    Percentage wise.

    And what is your basis for this claim?

    Every media outlet and every legitimate source agrees Biden has received more votes.
    Do you believe that all of these sources are "corrupt hacks"?
    Are they all part of one big conspiracy together?

    And as you've argeed Trump would and could be lying about election fraud. Why do you believe this is not a more likely explanation compared to a vast global conspiracy?




  • King Mob wrote: »
    Ok, then how many votes for Biden are fraudulent by your estimate?
    Percentage wise.

    And what is your basis for this claim?

    Every media outlet and every legitimate source agrees Biden has received more votes.
    Do you believe that all of these sources are "corrupt hacks"?
    Are they all part of one big conspiracy together?

    Im sure when they are audited the number will be published

    Yes corrupt hacks I have stated so




  • King Mob wrote: »

    And as you've argeed Trump would and could be lying about election fraud. Why do you believe this is not a more likely explanation compared to a vast global conspiracy?

    Stop lying




  • https://twitter.com/va_shiva/status/1326595796947656716

    Mr. President
    @realDonaldTrump

    & Mr. Biden
    @JoeBiden


    Our analysis in Michigan indicates a computer algorithm was likely used to transfer 69,000 votes. We are willing to subject our results to a critical & transparent review with your representatives. Are you open?

    -Dr. Shiva

    Offer to both parties lets see if democrats take him up on his offer




  • enno99 wrote: »
    Im sure when they are audited the number will be published
    But you believe that the number is large enough to swing the election.
    If so, what is that number and what's your bias for this.
    enno99 wrote: »
    Yes corrupt hacks I have stated so
    Yes you've said, but you can't seem to expand on this or explain how this fits into your conspiracy world view.

    Are all these corrupt hacks working together or are they all just innocently incorrect
    enno99 wrote: »
    Stop lying
    What am I lying about?

    I asked you about this before, but you ignored the question because you agree that Trump would and could lie about the fraud.

    Do you not believe Trump would and could lie?

    I was assuming that you were sensible and understood that he would and could lie. I could be wrong though.


  • Advertisement


  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Ayyadurai

    Clearly a smart guy, but dodgy all the same.




  • King Mob wrote: »
    But you believe that the number is large enough to swing the election.
    If so, what is that number and what's your bias for this.

    Yes you've said, but you can't seem to expand on this or explain how this fits into your conspiracy world view.

    Are all these corrupt hacks working together or are they all just innocently incorrect


    What am I lying about?

    I asked you about this before, but you ignored the question because you agree that Trump would and could lie about the fraud.

    Do you not believe Trump would and could lie?

    I was assuming that you were sensible and understood that he would and could lie. I could be wrong though.

    LOL assume what you like i dont care




  • Why isn't he sticking it up on Github? I'd love to have a look at it.




  • enno99 wrote: »
    LOL assume what you like i dont care
    And you've dodged all the questions again.

    You are claiming all these things but you don't seem to be able to explain anything beyond the surface level sound bites you have.

    That's pretty illustrative of Trump and his supporters.




  • Buttonftw wrote: »
    Why isn't he sticking it up on Github? I'd love to have a look at it.

    He has a video with 2 other data experts
    you can probably find it on his twitter

    i will be honest a lot of it went over my head
    but im sure others that understand this stuff will scrutinize it




  • King Mob wrote: »
    And you've dodged all the questions again.

    You are claiming all these things but you don't seem to be able to explain anything beyond the surface level sound bites you have.

    That's pretty illustrative of Trump and his supporters.

    This is my last reply to you I will be posting here things i find interesting to the thread
    I will try to avoid any input form you

    Thanks have a nice day




  • nudain wrote: »
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Ayyadurai

    Clearly a smart guy, but dodgy all the same.

    https://larrysanger.org/2020/05/wikipedia-is-badly-biased/

    By the co founder

    Rather than wikipedia clouding your judgement

    Let the other data experts discredit the claims he makes




  • YouTube appears to be down worldwide. Wonder why? BitChute is down also which is really strange.




  • enno99 wrote: »
    https://larrysanger.org/2020/05/wikipedia-is-badly-biased/

    By the co founder

    Rather than wikipedia clouding your judgement

    Let the other data experts discredit the claims he makes

    I was being generous. He's a discredited intelligent troll. Good night.


  • Advertisement


  • Strange this is in conspiracy theories, can we have a thread on how Joe Biden is the most popular candidate America has ever had? As that sounds like a real conspiracy theory right there.


Advertisement