Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump - the Megathread - read Mod warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Museum of Trump Achievements

tenor.gif

TBF, he really emboldened the racists and militias.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

....but if you look.at the uk,where london has more MPs than scotland....there is a fair bang of unfairness off that too

But London has a population bigger than the who population of Scotland where person are less densely populated too ,so you can see why some places has more MPs others ,

They system was created to make it easier on the forefathers to figure out elections ,
    I believe it needs to be abolished ,like it's tribal politics run by the same people or families for decades at a time ,the senate needs massive reforms and the supreme court appointees ,there is massive reforms required across this whole board in America ,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I liked that he wasnt a professional politician and that he made the great and the good sh1t the bed for 4 years straight.

Quite an ironic turn of phrase that.

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/status/1174332376559828993?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

He was a true Alpha male, didn’t give a fcuk about sugar coating his words. They broke the mould when they made him

He wasn't all bad, and he did call out the media, there is certainly a truth to the concept of 'fake news' even though I laughed at him initially.

But, personally I don't dig the Alpha thing, its easy to be alpha when you're riding on a giant free treasure chest.

Easy to hammer the negotiating table with your fist when you've got a huge inheritance to go home to.

As concepts ''alpha'' and obnoxious are frequently confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

banie01 wrote: »
    Eh helloooo? He sh1t his pants, not the bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,352 ✭✭✭AllForIt

He exposed the media and big tech in a way no one else has. This issue is more serious than who is POTUS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I wonder who the lads go after when Trump is gone?
    all depends on what the racist a$$hole's the boards.ie cockroaches support tbh

Gemma? Tommeh ? the Turd Torino ?

EDIT: forgot the irish midget hitler

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Gemmma? Tommeh ? the Turd Torino ?

Or those with 3 word handles along the lines of

Jane Doe Fallon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

He gives no f*cks about anyone, it’s hard not to admire that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

He didnt start any wars,

Settled up.the conflict in afganistan,they were never going to beat the taliban

America is no longer the world police,and he has inadvertely shone a light on the massive divisions/discontent in US society ....whether they continue to ignore it,and pour resources into endless ruinous wars,is their own issue i guess
    I tried to do a Google search on this, but you wouldn't believe the shoite that Google gave me. No wonder the big tech companies are going to make billions more if he is out of office. Totally skewed results. Sergey and Larry should "re-calibrate" their algorithm.

But anyway, apparently, Trump is the only US President in the last 40 years who did not invade another country or start a war. One of those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Kivaro wrote: »

But anyway, apparently, Trump is the only US President in the last 40 years who did not invade another country or start a war. One of those.

He could well start a civil war before his term is up

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I'm glad he lost, i'm utterly sick of hearing about him but he was a symptom rather than a cause of divisions in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

He came very close to it with Iran after whacking Qasem Soleimani ,

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

He's still pissing so many people off, probably more now than ever lol

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

He's better at throwing tantrums than most toddlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭greenfield21

Most now have a greater awareness of how the world works. Will be Far harder to sell trade agreements and foreign wars now. Unless the media are going to completely brainwash people.

Let's check back in again in 4 years time, when Kamala Harris has been the defacto President for 3 of those years, and the country has really gone to shi-t. Police departments de-funded all over the country, and criminality accepted as some sort of reparation for the sins of a tiny amount of white people hundreds of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

He's about the worst that the human race has to offer. If you admire that, then you might want to take a quick look in the mirror, quite honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Gemma? Tommeh ? the Turd Torino ?

EDIT: forgot the irish midget hitler

Sigh and this is what passes for debate from posters like this!

Sigh and this is what passes for debate from posters like this!
    Not my fault you don't like the answer.

Who you gonna support ?

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

• Advertisement

Bans will only be handed out to those who break the forum rules

If you want to discuss Donald Trump's achievements go for it, but if the thread descends into pro-Trump and anti-Trump posters screaming at each other then cards and bans will be needed.

Everyone be warned - the purpose of the thread is clear from the op and while any points raised can be respectfully challenged it is not an open invitation to bombard this thread with anti-Trump rhetoric
    Just a reminder.

Dem the rules. (Excuse the pun).

Not my fault you don't like the answer.

Who you gonna support ?

When you ask who am I going to support are you inferring something about me? If so please come out and speak clearly

When you ask who am I going to support are you inferring something about me? If so please come out and speak clearly

Yeah , who you gonna support after Trump has been binned.

It's not hard.:rolleyes:

Yeah , who you gonna support after Trump has been binned.

It's not hard.:rolleyes:

Is there a list of candidates that I can choose from?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Let's check back in again in 4 years time, when Kamala Harris has been the defacto President for 3 of those years, and the country has really gone to shi-t. Police departments de-funded all over the country, and criminality accepted as some sort of reparation for the sins of a tiny amount of white people hundreds of years ago.

/remindme 3 years

Either way, it has been a good exercise in democracy. The status quo of American politics was nauseating.
    Hopefully, the next non-establishment candidate for President of the Free Western World will be a good one.
    (Why do I envision Elon Musk going for it in 2024?)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,265 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Posts the bestest and bigliest posts of all time

Either way, it has been a good exercise in democracy. The status quo of American politics was nauseating.
    Hopefully, the next non-establishment candidate for President of the Free Western World will be a good one.
    (Why do I envision Elon Musk going for it in 2024?)

I'd like to see maybe Dan Crenshaw go for it in 2024, it's also a shame Tulsi Gabbard isn't republican as she would be a very good candidate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Valresnick

Most people who hate Trump cannot give you 3 solid reasons as to why they hate him so much ? The same for Biden, they can’t give you 3 solid reasons why they love him !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Waaaa "Trump left us this mess" Waaaaaa!

Advertisement