Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’ll pop the kettle on :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    I’ll pop the kettle on :)

No need to put specially on for me auto I'm fine thanks.......

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, getting to the airport and bound for Africa, or quite literally from east to west, About 6 hours each way.

My colleagues are on their 8th day touring around and broke down, so we are the rescue :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy travels, sounds like you are looking forward to it..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy trying to get a little merry by using hand sanitiser copiously :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

Been through difficulties lately. Kind of on the mend I think.
    Fireside.

Fireside.

*huggles* Cuppa?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Fireside.

Sorry to hear that Nwss! Hopefully the feelings of mending keep increasing for you :)

Bedside, catching up on you lot discussing cars with chokes, I remember them in parents cars alright. Batmobile 1 was a 99 Mitsubishi Colt, thankfully I avoided them.

Time to get up and get the morning air.

Hope everyone’s week is excellent! :D

*huggles* Cuppa?

God yes please

God yes please

No worries, both incoming :) Hopefully things are picking up now *squeezy huggles*

• Advertisement

No worries, both incoming :) Hopefully things are picking up now *squeezy huggles*

I can’t see the way forward at the moment but one step at a time. Even pretend tea sort of helps :D

I can’t see the way forward at the moment but one step at a time. Even pretend tea sort of helps :D

It's funny how it does, i'm the same, the chat here would keep me going sometimes

Sorry to hear that Nwss! Hopefully the feelings of mending keep increasing for you :)

Bedside, catching up on you lot discussing cars with chokes, I remember them in parents cars alright. Batmobile 1 was a 99 Mitsubishi Colt, thankfully I avoided them.

Time to get up and get the morning air.

Hope everyone’s week is excellent! :D

Aww First guy to bring me out on a proper date drove a mitsubishi colt.

Aww First guy to bring me out on a proper date drove a mitsubishi colt.

Wouldn't get up to much divilment in the back of one of those!

Well excuse you now Grem but I wouldn't have anyway, I was as good as gold! :P

Well excuse you now Grem but I wouldn't have anyway, I was as good as gold! :P

That's only first date manners sure!.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning! I’m kitchen table side, trying to hold back the week, enjoying a coffee before cranking up the work laptop.
    Have a good week

Duuuuuuuurty mind Grem! It's barely 9AM!!!!!!!

Deskside, going through my snaps from this morning. Oh! And working :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

If ya manage in a fiesta, ya'll manage in a colt. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Toyota celica :D Brings back some great memories :) Always had a fondness for cars :) still do :)

Oh and Morning all :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Toyota celica :D Brings back some great memories :) Always had a fondness for cars :) still do :)

Oh and Morning all :)

Explains your name :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

On the saviours day do do do do do do do..... go on Cliff ya cringey bastard! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

I'm in work.

Deskside - ZERO concentration today :pac:

Today's snap -

533898.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Deskside - ZERO concentration today :pac:

Today's snap -

533898.jpg

So amazing. You could be the next John Hinde :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

On the saviours day do do do do do do do..... go on Cliff ya cringey bastard! :D

I've got a confession. I actually really love Cliff's late 70's early 80's offerings. I think I'll give Devil Woman a listen in a while.

Someone went to drink her morning coffee back in bed. When someone put her half drank mug of coffee on the bedside table she opened her eyes and it was almost three hours later.

Kitchen side, with a sleepy, zombie head on me waiting for the kettle to boil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, snuggled up with a coffee. Busy, but not too many WTF moments so far. I‘ve had worse Mondays...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, home office, busy, busy, busy...

Looking forward to de-stressing at my Zoom yoga class this evening. :)

Thanks PM! (Had to Google that name) very kind to say!

Couchside working, office room is Baltic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm tableside and bored.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement