Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Couchside

Sooooooo bored,
    sorry had to get that off my chest.

Have loads i should be doing but motivation at an all time low.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Good morning my beauties :D Sun is shining but it’s chilly :) a day of walks, talks and snuggles with doggies planned :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Afternoon. Migraine kept me awake last night and in bed this morning. Grumpy was left the means for a cereal breakfast and his meds on the table and coped fine.Washed, dressed, cats fed, mucked out and kicked out and one load of washing out of the machine later I'm ready to start making a hearty cottage pie.

Shopping done, diesel filled, off now to meet my friend for a long walk and gossip. Gorgeous day today. Enjoy whatever you all get up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shopping done, diesel filled, off now to meet my friend for a long walk and gossip. Gorgeous day today. Enjoy whatever you all get up to.

Be sure and share any juicy scandal you pick up.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Be sure and share any juicy scandal you pick up.

Yea like Seph was spotted petting a dog :eek: :D

Autosport wrote: »

:D The big gossip coming out of cork. Sounds about right.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    :D The big gossip coming out of cork. Sounds about right.

OMG

Don't tell the local felines what I did

😸

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Nice walk earlier. Now an afternoon of football.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Cottage pie is ready so slide the plates if you want some. It's good, if I do say so myself, so be quick before its gone.

Mortified here. Was singing along at the top of my voice to The Pretenders Brass in Pocket, forget I had the kitchen window wide open to let the steam out. Went out to the food waste bin to find my neighbour was working in his shed and judging by the big grin on his face had heard my tortured rendition of "I'm spe-shall soooooo spe-shall. Gotta have some of your atten-shun. GIVE IT TO MEEE!"

• Advertisement

:D ah sure you made someone smile today Sardi, isn't that all that matters! I'll be singing that now for the evening and I don't mind at all. Great song. :):)

They should be delighted to have a free concert ;):D

On the way home after an afternoon of walks and dog kisses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Back home after spending the afternoon down in the Regional Park. Used the good weather to get in some flying time with the drone, who knows when the weather will be good enough for flights again...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    Back home after spending the afternoon down in the Regional Park. Used the good weather to get in some flying time with the drone, who knows when the weather will be good enough for flights again...

It seemed like all of Cork were out and about today, it was fabulous, I did 16k steps with my friend and we had a ball. Town was very busy,also did Fitzgeralds park, Mardyke etc, absolutely buzzing, great to see and the weather was fab.
    Not going to give into the Glenroes tonight, busy work week ahead but I'm ready for it (I think lol), bet I'll be fit to be tied by 8.30am .
    Winetime here, can't decide what I want to eat, not very hungry atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Car wash side. There’s a queue. Went for a saunter with my brother earlier today and the drive up was quite dirty, so the Batmobile needs a proper wash. Beautiful day out there.

Car wash side. There’s a queue. Went for a saunter with my brother earlier today and the drive up was quite dirty, so the Batmobile needs a proper wash. Beautiful day out there.
    I got diesel today for the first time in about 5-6 weeks, all tiny journeys, I'm worried it will damage the engine tbh, I'm definitely booking a valet as soon as they open, TLC badly needed.
    My palm is tearing itchy today, surely it's a sign from the lotto gods.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling, am feeling the cold :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Fighting sleep! Few days off and I'm straight into weird sleep mode!

Tomorrow I go in and show off my new eyes though, so that's good.

Someone mentioned the ads they see on this page are walking canes etc I’ve just been shown Home Senior Care ads :D

Couchside watching Hudson and Rex :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Fighting sleep! Few days off and I'm straight into weird sleep mode!

Tomorrow I go in and show off my new eyes though, so that's good.

It is good until you really see what they look like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Post football mode and loved it all. I'm usually in a pub or Croker (work permitting) watching these games, but alas, it can't be. It's usually Summer too.:eek:

Current status is trying to get Mrs G to get Ms G into the shower and then organize her school bag. Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Rage Hard in the background.:D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It is good until you really see what they look like.

Thinking of greeting everybody with a shocked "aaaaaaah!". That should do it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Thinking of greeting everybody with a shocked "aaaaaaah!". That should do it. :pac:

You reminded me years ago my sister had laser eye surgery and we stuck a big piece of card at the end of her bed saying ' If you are reading this the surgery was clearly a success but if not......'
    She didn't see the funny side:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Used to pull that one off every now and then back when I was still working in the office and I'd just finished cleaning my glasses.

"Jesus, what is this place??? How did I get here???"

Or, to my colleagues

"Who the hell are you???"

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i would knock great craic out of that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Anyone getting out in the car early tomorrow, it already seems to be freezing out there.
    I've just put my windscreen windshield on for the night.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I got diesel today for the first time in about 5-6 weeks, all tiny journeys, I'm worried it will damage the engine tbh, I'm definitely booking a valet as soon as they open, TLC badly needed.
    My palm is tearing itchy today, surely it's a sign from the lotto gods.

The aul diesels defo need a proper stretch every! At least blow the cobwebs out! I low gear from lights and let the revs go waaay up! Nice blow of smoke out the back (sorry planet!!). And all is good.

Couchside watching crap :)

Ahh an ould diesel fart, it's been a while since i saw one :P

My itchy palm has produced a hive/blister thingy, I hope that still means a huge lotto win, I've it spent already.

My earlier up beat humour has subsided rapidly so..f you Monday, f you cold mornings, f you work.

• Advertisement

My itchy palm has produced a hive/blister thingy, I hope that still means a huge lotto win, I've it spent already.

My earlier up beat humour has subsided rapidly so..f you Monday, f you cold mornings, f you work.

Yes - agreed! Stupid cold worky Mondays.

My staying up has backfired, and now I'm not tired anymore. Gonna ask Alexa to play some sleep music, although she has weird taste sometimes...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement