Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

cj maxx wrote: »
    In bed, and actually tired ,:)

Sweet dreams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sweet dreams :)

Thanks , I had had a peaceful 6 hours of sleep and feeling good this morning :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly home time, almost no sleep yesterday so I'm looking forward to bed in a big way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Work email going crazy today, wondering WTF, someone sent a question about “did you get vaccinated” to a group of 120 people and one by one they are hitting “reply ALL”.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Work email going crazy today, wondering WTF, someone sent a question about “did you get vaccinated” to a group of 120 people and one by one they are hitting “reply ALL”.

Oh holy fudge. People still do that?. Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Morning all!

I'm at the desk, today's our college TV Newsday and I seem to remember someone saying there'd be a class meeting on Teams at 9, but I can't seem to find one. It's taking all my energy to not get back into bed as I'm not needed till later on anyway :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Sitting in work scoffing a tortilla wrap packed with salad and being forced to listen to Q102 on the radio. Oh sweet divine jaysus do they ever play a happy song on that bloody channel? Losing the will to live here!!! And if you wait around 3 hours you'll get the hear the same songs all over again too so you can remember how much you cried the last time you heard it 180 minutes ago.
    It's times like this I wished I had taken up knitting just so that I'd have a giant needle handy to jam in my eye. So in summary... Not a big fan of Q102.
    Someone in work earlier told me I'm a bit grumpy since quitting alcohol and coffee 10 weeks ago but I disagree. So I shoved her down the stairs for saying such a thing.
    Seriously though I really am off both for 10 weeks now. Nothing has changed, I kinda expected to feel rejuvenated or healthier but nah much the same really. Just goes to show, life's too short, enjoy your coffee and drinkies!

Did eventually get back into bed and I’m still here :p

At a bit of a loose end here at the moment, there was a lot of work needed on our TV package but none that I can do since all my bits were fine and the only work needed (bar editing, which my partner is doing) involves shooting footage from student houses and doing a vox pop with students which another girl in Limerick is helping with because her story wasn’t put together enough to be included in the finished bulletin.

There’s a bit of a ramble on for ye now :D

Work on 20 minutes. Stuck on a slip Rd for who knows why. Need my Butlers mocha. If I stop I'll probably be late for work but if I don't I WON'T HAVE MY MOCHA!!!!!!!

This is a conundrum.

Alas, my idle hands didn't last for long after that, ended up being asked to do work and then told "wait no, we're not running your story after all".

Work on 20 minutes. Stuck on a slip Rd for who knows why. Need my Butlers mocha. If I stop I'll probably be late for work but if I don't I WON'T HAVE MY MOCHA!!!!!!!

This is a conundrum.

Get the mocha, work will still be there if you're a few minutes late :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

In a&e with grumpy. Hernia again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Sardonicat wrote: »

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fingers crossed for you and grumpy

Home, all good. The feckin thing went on by itself this time!

Home, all good. The feckin thing went on by itself this time!

Delighted, roll on the feckin surgery I say :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, wrapping up work for the day. Will head out into the park for a good walk shortly. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sun peeking out between clouds. Lovely day. Walked to coffeehouse.

Alfie was a very bold boy this evening. He’s now in the bold corner

Autosport wrote: »
    Alfie was a very bold boy this evening. He’s now in the bold corner

Oh no, what did he do?

Oh no, what did he do?

He growled and went to attack my father, we were talking and talking to Alfie and he just growled

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    He growled and went to attack my father, we were talking and talking to Alfie and he just growled

Now, that IS very bold.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Thats difficult :(

Something from the past I suppose

What will the hounds over on the pets forum suggest ?

On Topic : about to translate myself to The Bed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Watching, Good Morning Vietnam. A Lucozade Zero and a Twirl as the Cinema treat. Adopting a new Cat slowly but surely. How to make both get along is a story for another day.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Watching, Good Morning Vietnam. A Lucozade Zero and a Twirl as the Cinema treat. Adopting a new Cat slowly but surely. How to make both get along is a story for another day.:pac:

You just have to let them at it and hope for the best.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, chillin’ to classic 1970s rock. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Work time for me, this has turned into a busy week. Might get a glimpse at my local car show before I go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Working from home awaiting the results of a covid test.

Bright and sunny here so far today :) Boss has been walked and watered :D

Watching the news now

Fingers crossed for you Samsgirl

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting in my car, passing the 15 mins till I can drive after my 1st shot of vaccine. Roll on 12 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In dramatic news I got a new home office chair. Its almost trendy.
    Trendy in a 'Hart to Hart' crossover with Barbarella kinda way..,.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement