Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,139 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

votecounts wrote: »
    That's great for you:) Lovely Dog too
    Ireland V Serbia:D
    Listening to Richie Sadlier has me nearly reaching for the spirits, just beer for now

A nation holds its breath....ehhh....no. A nation holds a beer instead.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's lovely Auto, the forced separation is the hardest part of all these lockdowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I actually had to check the RTE news to see what match ye were talking about! Zero soccer interest in this house.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Autosport wrote: »
    Who’s playing??

My news is for the first time in over a year I got to sit in a room with my mother today :) Great chat was had :) it’s the little things in life that matter :)

Here’s Alfie telling me to hurry on :D

Ah, Auto, that's lovely. Also, I think I'm in love with Alfie.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I think I'm in love with Alfie.

Write a nice post for him .... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Two steps forward. One back.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Write a nice post for him .... :pac:

Treats speak louder than words :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fathom wrote: »
    Two steps forward. One back.

Bad sort of day?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The demon pocket watch I found in an auction lot has started ticking by itself again from the desk behind me. Nothing puts you on edge in quite the same way as ticking noises that start by themselves/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Bad sort of day?
    Challenging. I will be persistent. And survive.

• Advertisement

Still at the new tech desk watching the match on one of my new 27" monitors.:D Ms G gaming with her mate. Mrs G watching the soaps. What a great broadband connection we have tonight. Even the RTE player is working!

kowloon wrote: »
    The demon pocket watch I found in an auction lot has started ticking by itself again from the desk behind me. Nothing puts you on edge in quite the same way as ticking noises that start by themselves/
    You'll have to burn the house down now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You'll have to burn the house down now.

And get a priest to bless the hoses when the fire brigade arrives.

I'MMMMMMMM ALLLIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

votecounts wrote: »
    That's great for you:) Lovely Dog too
    Ireland V Serbia:D
    Listening to Richie Sadlier has me nearly reaching for the spirits, just beer for now

I know Richie!! (sort of) he is lovely :)

And so it has come to pass in Serbia. A good fight, but an expected defeat. While all that was going on I was tuning in to the game, Boards and installing stuff as you do. I'm about done and delighted to have already abandoned Microsoft Edge on this new machine. Chrome all the way. It has never let me down. Some software already downloaded and to be tested before I pay for any activation key. It feels like some kind of work, but with a few beers, it doesn't.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭thomil

Strange how these things diverge. I love Edge, especially since it's based on the Chromium framework and can run all the extensions that Chrome can run as well :)

Anyway, deskside, about to lose my patience with another Google product...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

It's kowloon's pocket watch! :eek::eek:

It's kowloon's pocket watch! :eek::eek:

:D:D

Was there ever any fear?? :rolleyes: :P

• Advertisement

thomil wrote: »
    Strange how these things diverge. I love Edge, especially since it's based on the Chromium framework and can run all the extensions that Chrome can run as well :)

Anyway, deskside, about to lose my patience with another Google product...

Its a small part of my set up. I know it and I'm comfortable with it. Stick with what you know as they say. :) That said my primary use of this new machine is all about speed and performance. The internet side is very minor.

Was there ever any fear?? :rolleyes: :P

giphy.gif

Ok, ok NOW i'm afraid :pac:

Ok, ok NOW i'm afraid :pac:

The things I can do when I've a laptop in front of me. First I was a conjoined twin, then I was a pocket watch........now I'm Cardi B!!

:pac:

You are mutating more than the feckin virus :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’ll light a few candles for you Diamonds ;):D

I'm watching an 80s Tom Hanks early classic. :D Bachelor Party. Smut filled innuendo and more. Nick the Dick,:D What was he thinking about. Must of been the money.:D Hilarious.

Have to love a bit of the old innocent smut :D Didn't think Hanks was in something like that ok there's Big but that sounds more innocent than what you are watching G

Have to love a bit of the old innocent smut :D Didn't think Hanks was in something like that ok there's Big but that sounds more innocent than what you are watching G

It even includes a horse snorting coke. Full frontal nudity too. But it was a mainstream movie. Brilliant stuff. Very funny. Worth a watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In bed, and actually tired ,:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement