Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.co.uk - early black Friday deals on now...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Berberis wrote: »

We ordered this again, its a great set.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I have the 2C system to put up aswell, hows that going for you

I have it too now about a week. love it so far!

Way better than the blink system I had previously. I also got the doorbell, which is 100 times better than the ring, and doesn't have that bloody torturous chime!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

bladespin wrote: »
    Shark Hoover for £139.99

just got one. thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Chaoticawk

Ffs paid about 230 euro for this a month ago

Despite the price you paid, is it a good hoover mate? happy with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Can anyone recommend a decent electric toothbrush? Been looking but there’s so many to choose from I’m lost! You’ve Oral B 4000N, 6000N, Pro 2 2500, genius 9000, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kilteragh

JIdontknow wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a decent electric toothbrush? Been looking but there’s so many to choose from I’m lost! You’ve Oral B 4000N, 6000N, Pro 2 2500, genius 9000, etc.

I have the 9000. It's very good but no way would I pay full price for it. It's on offer for £77 or thereabouts at the moment. Very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Check out the fairywill range. Prefer mine to any oral b I've had.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Galaxy Buds+ Black/White €67.26 + shipping

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0842Q6ZB4?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&th=1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,801 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

The Fairywill toothbrushes are as good as any.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭SchrodingersCat

daheff wrote: »
    new email, new account. gets your second purchase

There was a similar purchase restriction of "one per person" on the Philips Hue light and dimmer switch during the week. Strangely, it didn't stop me from making two separate orders under the same account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Try and get a brush with the highest Oscillations and Pulsations that you can .

Best price and quality atm is for Oral B Pro 3000 or 2500.

They are going for €34-31.

They are the same brush but the 3000 comes with an extra brush head . It's about €15 off. The 2500 is about €3 off

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭SchrodingersCat

Ive tried one models of the Braun (Oral B) and multiple models of the Philips. I cant speak for the other brands.

The waterproof seals on the Philips are prone to fail after a couple of years. However, I would recommend the Philips over the Braun, the "sonic" action of the sonicare seems to give a better clean than rotary movement of the Braun, and their heads are smaller for getting at your back teeth.
    There is eff all difference between the top end Philips brush and their bottom end, they all use the same mechanism. So buy whatever Philips is on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,340 ✭✭✭bladespin

I'll have to vote for Oral B, just because they're made here really, and they're good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

The Eufy robovacs are down a fair bit, paid 250 for one last year it’s now about 170

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I got the 9000 last black Friday for 90 euro, brilliant brush but wouldn't pay anywhere near full whack. Its a top end brush and I think 100 or less is a very good price, id buy again.

Outside of that, if your looking for a cheap good spec brush, you won't go far wrong with Sonic on Amazon which is amazing value at £26 imo https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07QYS95JP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabt1_9hrWFb5ZAM425

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Interested in getting a toothbrush but a lot of mediocre reviews for the Oral B ones. Good to see some positive ones here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭Ardent

A couple of purchases I've made:

Spiderman PS4 - £13.99
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GVS0R4I

Manfrotto Mini Tripod - £9.99
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D76RNLS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭billbond4

Just looking to get powerbanks on amazon and none deliver to ireland now. Has anyone else noticed that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

I have the 2C system to put up aswell, hows that going for you

I have mine about 2 months now. They are decent enough, picture is good on them even at night time.

I stuck one out the front and one out the back but had to turn off alerts because my neighbours kids like to use our driveway as a common playground so I was getting too many alerts.

I got about 6 weeks out of the battery on the one in the front but I have it set to highest motion detection and to pick up cars and people so that's more on me than on the camera battery life.

They are simple to install and do the job, I bought them because I didn't want to be dealing with cables and wires for them, especially for the back garden where the camera is more to keep and eye on the dog when we let him out there.

I think I will still buy a Nest Outdoor camera for the side of the house / front of the house as it will be on a constant record as opposed to the Eufy which one does motion detection. I already have a Nest doorbell so I will add that camera to my current Nest subscription at mo extra cost too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

billbond4 wrote: »
    Just looking to get powerbanks on amazon and none deliver to ireland now. Has anyone else noticed that?

Its been like that for a good while for anything with a battery in it. You can use AddressPal instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭shawki

billbond4 wrote: »

I got an Anker one through Address Pal yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Ardent wrote: »
    A couple of purchases I've made:

Spiderman PS4 - £13.99
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GVS0R4I

Manfrotto Mini Tripod - £9.99
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D76RNLS

Spiderman is https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8559199/Trail/searchtext%3ESPIDERMAN.htm
    Just as cheap on Argos.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭Ardent

The Argos site is an abomination and you can't reserve it for collection. At least that was the case when I tried earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Degag wrote: »
    Interested in getting a toothbrush but a lot of mediocre reviews for the Oral B ones. Good to see some positive ones here.

must say that having had both over the years the sonic toothbrushes are far better than the rotators such as Oral B. there is no comparison really

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

No sign of a discount on Prime membership, was waiting for black friday for one but might just go ahead and pay the full £79

• Registered Users Posts: 30 SFG

dan786 wrote: »
    Galaxy Buds+ Black/White €67.26 + shipping

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0842Q6ZB4?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&th=1

Is delivery possible for these items?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

Pangea wrote: »
    No sign of a discount on Prime membership, was waiting for black friday for one but might just go ahead and pay the full £79

Cyber Monday perhaps - they need to hold back some deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

SFG wrote: »
    Is delivery possible for these items?

I've a set on route this weekend, no issue so far, tracking it right now. Delivery was around €8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Pangea wrote: »

I wouldn't.. with Brexit and the implications of customs charges and delays, Prime won't make much sense - unless you just want it for the Video.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement