Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.co.uk - early black Friday deals on now...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,032 ✭✭✭✭event

Last week I ordered the echo and hue hub pack, was £90. The echo landed last week, no sign of hue. Contacted support and they said its 'stuck' but they will try sorting it. Said if they can't, they'll have to refund and I can reorder. But they will only refund £75 and to buy it now its £90.

They better give me a £15 voucher to make up the difference if that's the case

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

jc77 wrote: »
    Don't think so, but haven't read too much on them. The link suggests a tapo app.

There is this, 3 plugs for £24;
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Outlet-TECKIN-Wireless-Control-Required/dp/B07YY9NKSF *

* edit 1: I don't know if these work with EWeLink app

edit 2: these guys definitely work with the eWeLink app as I have a few already

3 Sonoff S26 £28
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Compatible-Wireless-Control-Devices-Required/dp/B0813BPYDR

Thanks. Yeah I have the sonoff ones myself.
    Got a load of them a year or 2 ago when they were on a massive deal on Bangood. Like 3 for 15€.

My dad needs some extra ones and I don’t want the hassle of separate apps so think I’ll just stick with the sonoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Basq wrote: »
    AddressPal should definitely work as it's an address in London, rather than NI.

Thanks Basq , yes you're right I must have been asleep ! Halfords in Ireland have it at a close enough price so will but local.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Basq wrote: »
    AddressPal should definitely work as it's an address in London, rather than NI.

Amazon started putting a great big Lithium Battery Warning sticker on the delivery carton. Addresspal may be ok with it if they are using road freight but not if using air. Amazon will usually deliver but Addresspal may hold it up. That said, Amazon may have gotten wise to Addresspal being effectively an Irish address so you may still be prevented on the Amazon end. These will have NO chance after January. Prohibited items...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Jabra Elite Active 75t for 129 euro on Spanish Amazon is a great deal!!

https://www.amazon.es/dp/B083ZWT7SG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_bYcWFbRK1P3YR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

BigAl81 wrote: »
    Jabra Elite Active 75t for 129 euro on Spanish Amazon is a great deal!!

https://www.amazon.es/dp/B083ZWT7SG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_bYcWFbRK1P3YR

That says "carga por cable" which is not wireless charging.
    The wireless is €199

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Will there be a reduction on items on Friday or has the whole thing changed to black friday week?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,843 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sniipe wrote: »
    Will there be a reduction on items on Friday or has the whole thing changed to black friday week?
    Probably some solid deals at midnight given there's competition with Lidl or Aldi unveiling the likes of £90 Airpods at midnight.

Though don't hold me to that..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Is it more of the same tomorrow or are we likely to see some really good deals?

EDIT: Sorry, question kinda already asked above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

anyone see any deals for outside security cams....or more so can anyone advise of a good outside security cam which is good, gives notifications when someone about and doesnt need a subscription

aul pairs house visited during nite recently ...cars messed with so would like to get them something for piece of mind

• Registered Users Posts: 45,937 ✭✭✭✭muffler

py2006 wrote: »
    Is it more of the same tomorrow or are we likely to see some really good deals?

EDIT: Sorry, question kinda already asked above
    Jeez! Who knows.

Wait an hour and all will be revealed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

LillySV wrote: »
    anyone see any deals for outside security cams....or more so can anyone advise of a good outside security cam which is good, gives notifications when someone about and doesnt need a subscription

aul pairs house visited during nite recently ...cars messed with so would like to get them something for piece of mind

Few deals on Eufy cams on Amazon, only ones I can think of that dont need a subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Would the lightening deals section be the best place to check for the 1 minute past midnight deals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

brightkane wrote: »
    Would the lightening deals section be the best place to check for the 1 minute past midnight deals ?

Would also like to know an answer to this

• Registered Users Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Monokne wrote: »

I think they are indoor only. OP was looking for outdoor

have one myself, but they're for inside. This has to be for outside...id rather get something less finicky software wise for my parents also..

I have iegeek cameras from Amazon in my my house and the parents in laws house. Once I set them up they get notifications on their phone and are able to view live or historic videos from the ds card through their app. I also have their camera on my phone in case I need to check something quickly.

FWIW - have a Neos Smartcam and Blink Mini..

.. Neos wins hands down.

Blink app is horrid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭kisugem

Great cameras, but even better is to buy American version called Wyze from Amazon.com - with the shipping and taxes it would work out about the same, but way more features and less bugs over Neos.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭manutd2007

airpods 2nd gen 94 euro delivered up now, warehouse like new

manutd2007 wrote: »
    airpods 2nd gen 94 euro delivered up now, warehouse like new
    Before someone asks, they haven't been in anyone's ear..

.. bar a disgruntled/bored Amazon employee.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭manutd2007

no of course not

No big 12.01 Revelations ?

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭thegift06

Argos deals still not live. site being refreshed

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

No big 12.01 Revelations ?

Nothing so far anyway remember last year there was stuff in the morning

I have iegeek cameras from Amazon in my my house and the parents in laws house. Once I set them up they get notifications on their phone and are able to view live or historic videos from the ds card through their app. I also have their camera on my phone in case I need to check something quickly.

is that wired or battery powered? Im thinking of putting the cam on a pole down the bottom of yard to get good view but dont fancy messing around and having awkward electric mains going there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭thegift06

Also got in the queue for the Aldi Airpods . I dont think ill be getting them lol

Your queue number: 10276047
    Number of users in queue ahead of you: 141982
    The queue is paused.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement