Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Lockdown: a second squirt will keep dat scrolling finger safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,444 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d729eafcab6560cec841d9af5c3218ea490fed82&rid=giphy.gif
    whaddabout me mental health, me auld ding a ling has shrunk as well

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

dvcireland wrote: »
    Whoy oh whoy are dere so many Liveline threads?

udder radio threads are like what Frankie Boyle said about the Queen...haunted

Threads have a 10,000 post limit.

Because Joe is so quotable and popular his threads fill up wit wurds of wisdom relatively quickly, so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Whoy oh whoy are dere so many Liveline threads?

udder radio threads are like what Frankie Boyle said about the Queens lady garden...haunted

Nobody evokes as much discussion and emotion from radio other than Joe Duffy....for all the wrong reasons of course

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Just thinking, we haven't had an "EXPUNGE" for a while.

I'll give €100 to charity if we get one twoday. Dis on top of the €125 I already gave this week in lieu of de Bingo (HUMEBLEBRAG! lol!).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,444 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

well funny friday is off the menu today

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement

Whats being promoted but probably won't be on twodays show?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Today maybe:

Yesterdays nursing home situation

Breedas mother clip from yesterday
    68 year married couple split and a couple in their 20s split.

Seems very very boring!

Ronan tolling joe calling his clothes today awful. Joe saying that he would dress up as spiderman.

What's probably not on twodaze show:

Nightingale Nooorsing Home again. Lahv Lahn saves de day AGAIN. De state stepped in AT LAST.

Breda's mudder's husband doyed and Breda didn't tell her mudder. Tears in de promo - the man has no shame.

Couple separated by COVID. Together for 68 years - incredible, wonderful, fantastic and dat.

Couple in their 20s tell their story. This could be A #WOKEFEST

Ronan with a nice little dig-een at Mr. Duffy's ensemble.
    Mr. Duffy would dress as Spiderman. Now dares a sight:
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQD3fvB_VNnmTp4CIuQ1PcNhGZYp07wS7JtWg&usqp=CAU

5379269731_fbdafc6777_b.jpg

Even RTE think we've suffered enough.

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Today maybe:

Yesterdays nursing home situation

Breedas mother clip from yesterday
    68 year married couple split and a couple in their 20s split.

Seems very very boring!

Ronan tolling joe calling his clothes today awful. Joe saying that he would dress up as spiderman.

Did anyone see the nursing home on the news last night? Looked like a very depressing place for a supposedly private nursing home.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Did anyone see the nursing home on the news last night? Looked like a very depressing place for a supposedly private nursing home.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same. It looked like an abandoned Bungalow Bliss type of tasteless structure left over from the Celtic Tiger era.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just thinking, we haven't had an "EXPUNGE" for a while.

I'll give €100 to charity if we get one twoday. Dis on top of the €125 I already gave this week in lieu of de Bingo (HUMEBLEBRAG! lol!).

The only way we'd get an expunge would be if you rang in and told him a few home truths.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Good Lord :eek::D

I had no idea he worked out....

Work :):)

Certainly does from the outside. The best one I've seen inside was one in Blackrock where a relative stayed, Ireland's first prof of computer science who was still able to do work linked with TCD from his room. More like a hotel, of course very expensive. My uncle is in TLC Citywest in his own private room, which is very good too.

sligojoek wrote: »
    The only way we'd get an expunge would be if you rang in and told him a few home truths.

I would donate €100 straight away to charity if ButtersSuki phoned in, live on air with Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I would donate €100 straight away to charity if ButtersSuki phoned in, live on air with Joe.

He could say he discovered a way of putting a ping pong ball in to the new cans of Guinness to make them like the old versions.

He could say he discovered a way of putting a ping pong ball in to the new cans of Guinness to make them like the old versions.

It would be better if it were adversarial.... He could give his middle name for anonymity and start oof by saying "Joe, I'm a hospital wurker.... bla bla bla ..." then rebuke Joe over some aspect.

I'd donate €1,000 myself if he'd let me on to debate him, and his fees, RTE cronyism, nepotism, and bias.

Certainly does from the outside. The best one I've seen inside was one in Blackrock where a relative stayed, Ireland's first prof of computer science who was still able to do work linked with TCD from his room. More like a hotel, of course very expensive. My uncle is in TLC Citywest in his own private room, which is very good too.

There's a purpose built one close to me. It's a palace. Resident's well looked after,they even have chickens and ducks in the grounds.
    It's expensive ok. The place in Galway,Co. Mayo ;) looks like a converted residential home.

• Advertisement

Long toyme critic, furst toyme caller.......

I'd donate €1,000 myself if he'd let me on to debate him, and his fees, RTE cronyism, nepotism, and bias.

If you held out the bait-worm of paaaaaaain & misery you might get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

Long toyme critic, furst toyme caller.......

Dat's a terrible line caller, back after these. 51551 Washya.

There's a purpose built one close to me. It's a palace. Resident's well looked after,they even have chickens and ducks in the grounds.
    It's expensive ok. The place in Galway,Co. Mayo ;) looks like a converted residential home.

I'd love to be in one with animals myself, when it comes to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,821 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Viva-Pro to be closed by 3pm

Vira-Pro, as corrected by the dolt.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

Howya Ray

Ray D'Arcy on sound again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭cozar

Wtf. Had he his transistor radio on.?

The voice of the nation.

• Advertisement