Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Can confirm ... I was definitely poked last night :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Senan - Emily WW (20:45), Steve WW (20:27), Gabriel WW(20:23), Nigil WW (20:17), Conor WW (20:01), Angus WW (19:34), Phil WW (19:30), Jake WW (19:29), Mary WW (19:27), Katie WW 17:10), Abigal WW (16:50), Gertrude WW (16:26), Eva WW (16:25), Wendy WW (14:59), Clodagh (14:26), Patrick WW (14:13), Desmond (14:05), Derry (14:00), Holly (13:59), Vernon (11:32)

Nigil - Steve WW (20:19), Vernon WW (15:22)

Desmond - Steve WW (20:13), Vernon WW (18:36), Angus WW (17:23), Derry (12:59)

Patrick- Oisin WW (19:13)

Holly - Senan (14:35)

@Angus, Steve, and Derry What specifically made ye change your picks?

Hmm not sure how well youve read back Mary. I indicated earlier that I was a believer in catch a wolf kill a wolf so once I was ok with hollys peek senan was always a likely vote. With des going a bit bonkers late in the day it made the switch pretty obvious (still don’t fully trust des though)

Abigail WW wrote: »

Do you know what poking does? Can you share?

From reading the op, looks like Oisin was killed by the shapeshifters. That probably means that the hunters pet angel will get their kill resolved at munch since it’s a night action

..... But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word(s), “Des, are ya really that feckin daft?”........

• Advertisement

@Des, I don't think you ever really explained why you were asking about the task during the day. Can you give me some detail here?

@Des, I don't think you ever really explained why you were asking about the task during the day. Can you give me some detail here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Senan - Emily WW (20:45), Steve WW (20:27), Gabriel WW(20:23), Nigil WW (20:17), Conor WW (20:01), Angus WW (19:34), Phil WW (19:30), Jake WW (19:29), Mary WW (19:27), Katie WW 17:10), Abigal WW (16:50), Gertrude WW (16:26), Eva WW (16:25), Wendy WW (14:59), Clodagh (14:26), Patrick WW (14:13), Desmond (14:05), Derry (14:00), Holly (13:59), Vernon (11:32)

Nigil - Steve WW (20:19), Vernon WW (15:22)

Desmond - Steve WW (20:13), Vernon WW (18:36), Angus WW (17:23), Derry (12:59)

Patrick- Oisin WW (19:13)

Holly - Senan (14:35)

@Angus, Steve, and Derry What specifically made ye change your picks?

I was reading Holly as good and was happy to lynch a confirmed Hunter.
    Good thing too, since it seems myself and Des were on the same page and we both thought he was a confused wolf... :D

...are we still talking about werewolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Lads, this is great craic. Off to do a bit of work ...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

morning folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Morning all

any craic?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Morning all

any craic?

none so far it seems.

A nice quiet morning in Supernatural role madness land. How are we feeling about yesterday's events? We lost three goodies and lynched a hunter. Who are we looking at today?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    A nice quiet morning in Supernatural role madness land. How are we feeling about yesterday's events? We lost three goodies and lynched a hunter. Who are we looking at today?

that doesn't seem like a bad ratio for the start of a game.

Be nice if we could try to not kill each other today though?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    that doesn't seem like a bad ratio for the start of a game.

Be nice if we could try to not kill each other today though?

Frank and Oisin were killed by hunters/shapeshifters I presume. Vernon's death still bothers me though, when nobody owned up to it. Presumably a hunter with a vig shot I suppose? Fingers corssed there isn't too much damage done at 10am.

Derry WW wrote: »

As ratios go op says 6 hunters plus’s at least 1 shapeshifter. They have at least 2.5 kills a day and we have 2 kills minimum (assuming no protects etc). Given that I’d say we’re right at the cusp of what we can afford in terms of the ratio of goodIe deaths to baddie deaths. Getting the baddie kill rate down would help that greatly

Angus WW wrote: »
    As ratios go op says 6 hunters plus’s at least 1 shapeshifter. They have at least 2.5 kills a day and we have 2 kills minimum (assuming no protects etc). Given that I’d say we’re right at the cusp of what we can afford in terms of the ratio of goodIe deaths to baddie deaths. Getting the baddie kill rate down would help that greatly

Depends on what we lose today at munch time too. Possibility of a few replacements today I think based on some low posters so hopefully a good active game today :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning all, wonder what the game has in store for us today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Morning guys, sorry again for yesterday. I should have more time today to play.

• Advertisement

hmmm. Quiet morning coming up to munch. Does anyone have any useful info they can share in case they get munched?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    hmmm. Quiet morning coming up to munch. Does anyone have any useful info they can share in case they get munched?

Do you?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Do you?

Not at this particular moment, no.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Well for some! :D

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Not at this particular moment, no.

So what are your reads angel Gabriel?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcements:

Eva WW has been sliced in half by an Angel Blade, she is now dead.

Eva WW was
    Evil

Mary WW has been killed.

Mary WW was
    Evil

Steve WW has been killed.

Steve WW was
    a Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcements:

Eva WW has been sliced in half by an Angel Blade, she is now dead.

Eva WW was
    Evil

Mary WW has been killed.

Mary WW was
    Evil

Steve WW has been killed.

Steve WW was
    a Hunter

Two for one, not the worst morning

Time to look at Steve I guess

poor mary :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Holly WW has been blasted with the Colt - She is DEAD

Holly WW was
    Evil

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ah. Not a great result there. I wanna say that it was Vernon who had Steve's cards marked already. Will have to go back through posts. Because he had like two people on his huntery/ SK list.

Advertisement