Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

colt must be the SK?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

ooof. that's not the best start. Great that we got Steve though, time to go back through those posts.

Necro wrote: »

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW

Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW

Tegan WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW

Think this is where we are at the moment.

2 hunters down thus far in 2 days. thats pretty good going.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Any why is Senan bad?
    This is the TL;DR I was hoping to find.

Morning all :D
    that is good, des came good
    sorry late catching up so senan for the chop tonight
    holly was true in her peek on senan, have you more peeks?

Steve has a grand total of 5 posts, but it is interesting that he insists Des is good for healing Oisin despite Des announcing that he had poisoned him in the first place. Other than that it's all filler really, not much to go on there.

• Advertisement

This is the TL;DR I was hoping to find.

Morning all :D
    Any why is Senan bad?
    sorry late catching up so senan for the chop tonight
    holly was true in her peek on senan, have you more peeks?

steve's 5 posts

Nigel WW wrote: »
    2 hunters down thus far in 2 days. thats pretty good going.

True, but unfortunate that we've lost so many goodies. 6 in 2 days not ideal. At least there won't be an angel blade kill todnight as that's only odd nights so one less tonight.

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

Oisin WW has been healed

this is the only useful interaction in steve's posts that involve a live player.

in fact, its not useful. could as easily be a throw away comment

this is the only useful interaction in steve's posts that involve a live player.

in fact, its not useful. could as easily be a throw away comment

very possible but it doesn't help my thoughts on Des. I'm in still in two minds about whether he's wolfy or not. is the pure confusion all an act? debatable. will have to think about it more.

tis quiet in here this morning anyway

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    very possible but it doesn't help my thoughts on Des. I'm in still in two minds about whether he's wolfy or not. is the pure confusion all an act? debatable. will have to think about it more.

what are the thoughts on des?

what are the thoughts on des?

Originally I thought Des was a hunter trying to blend in with the evils but was a little bit confused about the whole thing.
    Now I'm not sure, because it looks like Des also thought he was a hunter trying to blend in with the evils. His posts yesterday evening were so loopers that part of me is thinking 'could you actually be THAT confused about the game' - is he just playing up the confusion so we leave him alone?

I'm not saying it isn't possible that he isn't massively confused. Especially with the poisoning Oisin thing - that was so odd and doesn't read like someone who has any idea what they are doing. But I also wasn't reading Oisin as a hunter yesterday and I can't figure out what Des saw that I didn't to think Oisin was a good poisoning target - it's a real waste of a power if Des is good and it was a once off power.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    hmmm. Quiet morning coming up to munch. Does anyone have any useful info they can share in case they get munched?

Fishing for info on who to kill Gabriel?

Originally I thought Des was a hunter trying to blend in with the evils but was a little bit confused about the whole thing.
    Now I'm not sure, because it looks like Des also thought he was a hunter trying to blend in with the evils. His posts yesterday evening were so loopers that part of me is thinking 'could you actually be THAT confused about the game' - is he just playing up the confusion so we leave him alone?

I'm not saying it isn't possible that he isn't massively confused. Especially with the poisoning Oisin thing - that was so odd and doesn't read like someone who has any idea what they are doing. But I also wasn't reading Oisin as a hunter yesterday and I can't figure out what Des saw that I didn't to think Oisin was a good poisoning target - it's a real waste of a power if Des is good and it was a once off power.

I think Des was legit confused. I'd tip my hat to him if that was an act.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I've just been looking back through his posts and there does seem to be something 'off' when you look at them as a whole. I'll keep going through and try to nail down exactly what it is that's bothering me.

tis quiet in here this morning anyway

B0M42zp.gif

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    B0M42zp.gif

what are your thoughts on baddies clodagh darling?

any one wanna claim credit for the eva kill?

any one wanna claim credit for the eva kill?

Why not ask about the Steve kill?

Why not ask about the Steve kill?

cos if we get the person who killed eva the village will be in good shape

• Advertisement

cos if we get the person who killed eva the village will be in good shape

Why do you think that? I wouldn't be particularly trusting of anyone claiming to have killed Eva.

Neither of them were me anyway, I'll put that out there.

Why do you think that? I wouldn't be particularly trusting of anyone claiming to have killed Eva.

I wouldn't be particularly trusting of anyone claiming to have killed either of them to be honest, but I'd still like to know who it was.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Morning guys, sorry again for yesterday. I should have more time today to play.

would looooove a bit of input from Gabriel given his quietness yesterday. Thoughts etc.

We should all do FFAs today at some point. Not right now because I don't really know for sure who I'd put on it, but at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Neowise

Mod Announcements:

59-shadowmoor-midnight-banshee-daarken.jpg

The Banshee drags Desmond away kicking and screaming.

Several minutes later... Desmond is DEAD.

They were
    Evil

Well, that clears up Desmond anyway. He was confused.

how was eva killed?

Neowise wrote: »
    Mod Announcements:

59-shadowmoor-midnight-banshee-daarken.jpg

The Banshee drags Desmond away kicking and screaming.

Several minutes later... Desmond is DEAD.

They were
    Evil

thats a villager with a kill took out another villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

well I guess that review of his posts was time well spent :/

• Advertisement

how was eva killed?

Working theory the hunters. The hunters can't have killed Steve, unless they didn't/couldn't reveal themselves to each other. I would imagine Steve was killed by a villager who won a competition.

Advertisement