Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Buds for FREE when moving to Vodafone & TopUp 20 Euro

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

on webchat, advised i can still get it, havent ported yret

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Anyone else got codes since last wednesday ? Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

on webchat, advised i can still get it, havent ported yret

When did you order the Vodafone Sim off them?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

okidoki987 wrote: »
    When did you order the Vodafone Sim off them?

last thursday i think

last thursday i think

That's interesting.
    Same day as I ordered and I was told on Saturday on Live Chat that as I hadn't ported my number over before the 23rd (couldn't as didn't get the Sim until 24th), I wasn't able to avail of the offer :confused:.

• Advertisement

okidoki987 wrote: »
    That's interesting.
    Same day as I ordered and I was told on Saturday on Live Chat that as I hadn't ported my number over before the 23rd (couldn't as didn't get the Sim until 24th), I wasn't able to avail of the offer :confused:.

Lol chat is unreliable...they tell u different stories..ultimately ur code shid come if u r lucky !!

Wednesday !! Fingers crossed !!

Contacted chat and they said they have escalated this and i should hear back in 24 hrs....hilarious as they have kept saying this last 5 days !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

I have a 48 months card that I was considering switching over to from Gomo for the 8 euro deal. But some indicated coverage issues, Gomo has these also but don't want it to get worse. So I could use that card in this offer?

Anyone tried recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

cronos wrote: »
    I have a 48 months card that I was considering switching over to from Gomo for the 8 euro deal. But some indicated coverage issues, Gomo has these also but don't want it to get worse. So I could use that card in this offer?

Anyone tried recently?

I used a 48 recruiter sim. The port got rejected the first time but went through on the 2nd attempt. Not sure if that was a fault on Vodafones side or 48s.

• Advertisement

Anyone tried recently?

T&C's were changed to say didn't apply to 48, Tesco or Lyrca ports but you could port it and try your luck then.
    At worst it will cost you €20 Vodafone top up less the cost of 48 for a month and if it's doesn't work, then port it back again.
    The port should work, the Buds offer is a different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Anyone tried recently?
    The date for the offer also changed to the 23/10. So offer is now expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Gerrymandering reborn

Just Curouis, did anyone get these Buds delivered? Also, is the offer still open to new entrants?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Just Curouis, did anyone get these Buds delivered? Also, is the offer still open to new entrants?

Thanks

I got them delivered, very happy with them. Sound and battery is good. Usb-c on the charging case is handy too.

The terms keep changing and depending where you look some say it's over and some say it's not, some say 48 is excluded and others don't mention 48. It really is a mess of a promotion. I'm not sure I'd risk it if I hadn't ported over by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pandaa

DopeTech wrote: »
    I got them delivered, very happy with them. Sound and battery is good. Usb-c on the charging case is handy too.

The terms keep changing and depending where you look some say it's over and some say it's not, some say 48 is excluded and others don't mention 48. It really is a mess of a promotion. I'm not sure I'd risk it if I hadn't ported over by now.

I got it as well. sound is average at best. Samsung earplugs or Pixel 3A sound better. Battery life, Fit comfort and Small case size are good things.

I'm a bass lover and hence I did not find sound grand.

Worth 20e - Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Anyone get their text yet today?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

It was after 4 last week when the texts went out.

Raoul wrote: »
    It was after 4 last week when the texts went out.

Twitter team said should get it today

jdon72 wrote: »
    Just got the code 14.25.
    Thanks OP.

jdon72 wrote: »

Last week got it past 4 PM. Wait for 2 more hours :)

• Advertisement

No code here !

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JamesRLS

still no code here!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Ordered my sim Thursday and received it today. Is it worth topping up, or will the offer not apply to my port now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Got the code.

i7FjCqA.png

Very straight forward process. Applied the code, price went down to 0, did not have to enter any payment information.

Thank you very much, OP (rizzee)!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

Just received my code and ordered. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

CyberGhost wrote: »
    SIM Ordered on 2020-10-16
    Ported from 3
    Received 2020-10-21
    Number was already ported (did not receive any notification SMS)
    Made a call, SMS, used Internet

Waiting for the SMS now...

Got the SMS with code 2020-10-20
    Ordered 2020-10-20
    Got the shipment confirmation 2020-10-20

lenoude wrote: »
    Ordered my sim Thursday and received it today. Is it worth topping up, or will the offer not apply to my port now?

They changed the expiry date in the t+c to the 23/10. Probably expired.

got my code too

JamesRLS wrote: »
    still no code here!

No code. What time luck ones got it at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 JamesRLS

pandaa wrote: »
    No code. What time luck ones got it at?

Ridiculous isnt it? I finished all the steps on the 15th and still havent gotten the code, im losing my patience now

Advertisement