Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

froog wrote: »
    counting up only states for both candidates where they are "very likely" or "clearly favoured" to win, biden wins with 270 versus trump 120 electoral votes before any battleground state is even counted. this could be an absolute humiliation for trump.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-biden-election-map/?cid=abcnews

Here’s hoping.

The US needs a resounding victory for Biden in order to move forward.

If Trump wins it’ll four more years of controversy, death and disaster but if Biden wins a landslide the Republicans might dump Trumpism.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Ardillaun wrote: »
    It’s sad, isn’t it?

No I think its great.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,405 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Anyone know why the mooch is doing so many interviews attacking trump

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Here’s hoping.

The US needs a resounding victory for Biden in order to move forward.

If Trump wins it’ll four more years of controversy, death and disaster but if Biden wins a landslide the Republicans might dump Trumpism.

Followed by 8 years of his son or daughter hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,405 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Don’t think we will see trump behind bars but would be great to see him and his family bankrupted

We could yet see ivanka hawking herself on some of the less “respectable” websites..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Any subtitles available for this heavily edited video?

https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1322238279811563520

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Anyone know why the mooch is doing so many interviews attacking trump

Maybe something to do with this...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

ebbsy wrote: »
    Followed by 8 years of his son or daughter hopefully.

So not the best person for the job but a case of any Trump will do?

Sounds too close to a monarchy or familial dictatorship for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

Ardillaun wrote: »
    International comparisons are difficult to make and America’s current plight is by no means all Trump’s fault but do you really think the US can be proud of its Covid performance so far, given that America has led the global fight against infectious disease for many decades and has much more expertise in this area than any other country? Consider the example of a similar place next door. Canada has not done that well in the pandemic and yet has less than half the Covid deaths per million of the US. Why?

Posted this 4 days ago and got 0 responses so going to throw it up again

Genuine question as it's not something I can put my finger on. But what is Trumps and his supporter's obsession with comparing the job he has done wrt Covid-19 with other random countries?

He has 0 influence over what happens in the other countries and as such should stop deflecting and get on with the job of saving his own people?

I have seen the whole "we have the greatest ... compared to ..." but really who gives a flying ****e when your people have had 8.8m cases and 230k have died.

SAVE your own people first and foremost.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,854 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Nothing to address, The Lincoln project are exercising their 1st amendment rights to free speech, if their feelings are hurt then maybe they shouldn't say silly things that are quotable and can be used against them.

So you are an anti-Trumo Republican supporter then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eagle eye wrote: »
    So you are an anti-Trumo Republican supporter then?

do you have to be an anti-trump republican to support a groups first amendment rights?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,514 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

https://youtu.be/peJ0va_RNGg

very interesting Biden numbers down in florida.
    de Cuban vote could be interesting.

do you have to be an anti-trump republican to support a groups first amendment rights?

If you are supporting Republicans then you are supporting Republicans.
    It's not like you are supporting a group of decent people.

If you are supporting Republicans then you are supporting Republicans.
    It's not like you are supporting a group of decent people.

supporting their right to do something is not supporting them. and I still cant understand why are you so pissy about a political ad aimed at 2 members of the trump administration.

supporting their right to do something is not supporting them. and I still cant understand why are you so pissy about a political ad aimed at 2 members of the trump administration.
    It's about building a profile for somebody in four years time. You'd have to be blind not to see that.
    They aren't helping anybody but themselves with this stuff. Biden is winning the election without any help from them.
    They're just scum and saying anything positive about them is stupid and maybe even hypocritical. They are part of the party that put Trump where he is. We wouldn't have had Trump without them.

It's about building a profile for somebody in four years time. You'd have to be blind not to see that.
    They aren't helping anybody but themselves with this stuff. Biden is winning the election without any help from them.
    They're just scum and saying anything positive about them is stupid and maybe even hypocritical. They are part of the party that put Trump where he is. We wouldn't have had Trump without them.

would you be so annoyed if the ad wasn't about ivanka and kushner? what makes them so immune to criticism?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

https://youtu.be/peJ0va_RNGg

very interesting Biden numbers down in florida.
    de Cuban vote could be interesting.

biden doesn't need florida. it's absolutely essential for trump. the only people "panicking" over it are republicans.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/1322273081507880961

The waiver for the mob boss...

ElmpaQwXUAECFd4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Let Darwin work it's healthy course.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    You are completely and utterly deluded.

He's just on a windup. Those are Trump phrases.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Any subtitles available for this heavily edited video?

https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1322238279811563520

Hey, what's an INFANTROOPEN?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

230 thousand dead says otherwise.

Do you think his handling of the pandemic is a success?

The US was always going to have a huge number of cases for a variety of reasons. I have gone into these reasons in the past and will not be going into them now but it is basic mathematics and logic. It is hard to tell for sure weather his handling of the pandemic will be a success, time will tell but I believe he will prevail. A complete lock down as Biden proposes would be a disaster for the US and the world. Trump has handled it exactly the way I would have, by balancing heard immunity with the economy. He has made difficult decisions and shown leadership and resolve.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

The US was always going to have a huge number of cases for a variety of reasons. I have gone into these reasons in the past and will not be going into them now but it is basic mathematics and logic. It is hard to tell for sure weather his handling of the pandemic will be a success, time will tell but I believe he will prevail. A complete lock down as Biden proposes would be a disaster for the US and the world. Trump has handled it exactly the way I would have, by balancing heard immunity with the economy. He has made difficult decisions and shown leadership and resolve.

Can you link to where the CDC advocates herd immunity?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Can you link to where the CDC advocates herd immunity?

Trump and his cult don't believe in science.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,309 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Well that’s fair enough I’ve actually written to government saying you should handle this the way a random bloke on the internet with a history of being wrong says.

Trump and his cult don't believe in science.

Indeed not. Only today, Trump again said that doctors get paid more when they certify a death as Covid-19. It's a lie. He's a liar.

salmocab wrote: »
    Well that’s fair enough I’ve actually written to government saying you should handle this the way a random bloke on the internet with a history of being wrong says.

Sweden are doing great, you should probably let the government know about that too

Sweden are doing great, you should probably let the government know about that too

Wrong again. Facts really aren't your thing, are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,309 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

They’ve started doing lockdowns. You just saying things doesn’t make them real.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Cody montana

“I don't take responsibility at all”

Biden literally tweeted today.

"I'm not going to shut down the country.
    I'm not going to shut down the economy.
    I'm going to shut down the virus."

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

• Advertisement

Wrong again. Facts really aren't your thing, are they?

They are 17th in the world for deaths per 1 million. Above many many countries who have had complete lockdowns but without the economic fallout. This lockdown business is new to us all, none of us know what is coming next year as a result. Perhaps business as usual? Or perhaps recession. I'd be willing to bet that it will be the latter and countries that have shown a willingness to suffer a bloody nose to help shield their economies will be the winners in the long run. That may sound harsh but people like Donald Trump were put in their position to make harsh decisions. Joe Biden has shown nothing but fear when it comes to Covid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement