Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I do try to provide a good service
    Not really. We're still waiting for you to provide your source about navy seals being tracked from 1000s of miles away via nanotechnology that is somehow connected to the vaccine.

Not sure why you're so evasive about the evidence you claim to have. It only serves to make it look like you're lying about having it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

‘The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.’ –Alvin Toffler

King Mob wrote: »
    Not really. We're still waiting for you to provide your source about navy seals being tracked from 1000s of miles away via nanotechnology that is somehow connected to the vaccine.

Not sure why you're so evasive about the evidence you claim to have. It only serves to make it look like you're lying about having it.

Now that’s a conspiracy worth discussing
    Navy seals involved or somehow connected to the vaccine
    Tell us more

Now that’s a conspiracy worth discussing
    Navy seals involved or somehow connected to the vaccine
    Tell us more

I don't understand what you are talking about.
    I'm not suggesting any conspiracy.

You claimed that there was some nanotechnology that existed that was about to track navy seals from 1000s of miles away. You implied that this technology was also somehow connected to vaccines.

You failed to show any evidence that this technology existed and you failed to explain what it had to do with vaccines.

You became very evasive and ran away as per the typical conspiracy theorist response.
    Why did you do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,492 ✭✭✭Penfailed

This is The Great Reset thread not the vaccine thread

If you look at the WEF site, their timeline is 2030

I was responding to one world order who mentioned DNA altering vaccines and quantum dot tattoos...to happen next year.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement

Penfailed wrote: »
    I was responding to one world order who mentioned DNA altering vaccines and quantum dot tattoos...to happen next year.

The quantum dot tattoos are not going to happen next year

Mentioned this already

The whole surveillance system is not ready yet

When it is you will start to see it being rolled out but for now it’s still in development

What surveillance system?
    I suspect that this is like the technology you previously lied about and it doesn't actually exist and you can provide no evidence for it.

See how that works, when you lie and the dodge questions it makes all your other claims immediately suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The quantum dot tattoos are not going to happen next year

Mentioned this already

When it is you will start to see it being rolled out but for now it’s still in development

We will see what exactly being rolled out?

You should read the posts I put up and the links I provide to get an understanding
    I supplied a link from the Army Times documenting that technology is available that could possibly be implanted in soldiers to monitor their status
    Thats a little snippet
    Its giving you an insight as to what type of technology the military has available to them
    This newspaper is primarily for active & retired army personnel

Do they give the actual confidential details of what they have ? Nope, but at least for you and the average Joe you have some idea of what is possible
    SO this should clear up what I said about nanotechnology being used for this type of tracking purposes
    If it doesnt, then I'm sorry it goes over your head

In relation to the vaccine connection, the word nano pops up in both references
    Nano technology for military tracking, nano is mentioned in the vaccine ingredients
    Nano technology is also possible to manufacture RFID tags to extremely small sizes, less than the size of a human hair

RFID tags DO NOT transmit signals over 1000's of miles.

RFID tags however can be read from very close proximity

I don't understand what you are talking about.
    I'm not suggesting any conspiracy.

You claimed that there was some nanotechnology that existed that was about to track navy seals from 1000s of miles away. You implied that this technology was also somehow connected to vaccines.

You failed to show any evidence that this technology existed and you failed to explain what it had to do with vaccines.

You became very evasive and ran away as per the typical conspiracy theorist response.
    Why did you do this?
    See above
    What surveillance system?
    I suspect that this is like the technology you previously lied about and it doesn't actually exist and you can provide no evidence for it.

See how that works, when you lie and the dodge questions it makes all your other claims immediately suspect.

A fully operational facial recognition system doesnt just happen overnight
    Agreements, Infrastructure all take time
    5G networks will be required
    There are blockchain systems being developed to manage the data

Such meandering nonsense. Can you just state what you believe regarding the Great Reset, please.

• Advertisement

Such meandering nonsense. Can you just state what you believe regarding the Great Reset, please.

I'm still doing my research on it, but one aspect will be a digital revolution

Cashless society, money goes digital, bank accounts are no more and you will have a digital wallet for your money
    All banks will have a digital currency
    The pandemic accelerated this. It was an opportunity for people to think away from using cash

• Registered Users Posts: 28,810 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Lex Luthor wrote:
    Cashless society, money goes digital, bank accounts are no more and you will have a digital wallet for your money All banks will have a digital currency The pandemic accelerated this. It was an opportunity for people to think away from using cash

There's gonna be a big fight there, there's already a push back regarding cashless, people aren't stupid, it 'll be a while before we 're completely cashless, if at all

I'm still doing my research on it,

But this research doesn't involve reading the book about the Great Reset written by the guy conspiracy theorists believe is at the centre of the whole thing.

You should read the posts I put up and the links I provide to get an understanding
    I supplied a link from the Army Times documenting that technology is available that could possibly be implanted in soldiers to monitor their status
    Thats a little snippet
    But this doesn't match what your claim was.
    You said they had this technology now. That article does not say that. That article also has nothing to do with nanotechnology or vaccines.
    This was explained to you.
    You were telling lies because for some reason you think this helps your false belief.
    Nano technology is also possible to manufacture RFID tags to extremely small sizes, less than the size of a human hair

RFID tags DO NOT transmit signals over 1000's of miles.

RFID tags however can be read from very close proximity
    Ok. So why did you bring up RFID out of nowhere when you were asked to support your other claim?

And what has this to do with vaccines?
    A fully operational facial recognition system doesnt just happen overnight
    Agreements, Infrastructure all take time
    5G networks will be required
    There are blockchain systems being developed to manage the data
    Cool. Evidence?
    You lied about your previous evidence so not expecting that you can actually provide it.

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    There's gonna be a big fight there, there's already a push back regarding cashless, people aren't stupid, it 'll be a while before we 're completely cashless, if at all

in 30yrs time your grandkids will say to you, "hey grandad I heard you used to carry around paper and these things called coins in your pocket to pay for things, how did that work?"

The percentages of people using physical cash globally has dropped significantly since the beginning of 2020

It does have a greener impact as there will no longer be the need to print money, coins. You wont need people to physically transfer money from one place to another, even though that is declining already
    The labour required to handle, transport & store physical money is phenomenal

You also have the demand from younger generations, they want fast seamless transactions
    They live in a digital age, they dont want to be carrying cash

The advantage for the governments which is a huge motivator is to be able to monitor and cut down on tax evasion & fraud

It will also allow them to know exactly what you are buying, every single transaction is recorded

Your privacy is not private, this data could be used by private companies

Data is going to be king

It points a lot to the rise of bitcoin, a decentralized store of wealth where more & more people are flocking to and putting their net worth into as a hedge against what is possibly yet to come

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Found a new buzzword that someone mentioned elsewhere....must throw it into the conspiracy the it’s going on in my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,492 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    We will see what exactly being rolled out?

How are they going to roll something out without people knowing about it? Especially quantum dot tattoos?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

How are they going to roll something out without people knowing about it? Especially quantum dot tattoos?

Because the conspiracy doesn’t let people know about it. The tattoos suddenly appear over night on kids that the tooth fairy is visiting. All kids get it without anyone’s knowledge.

Cool. Evidence?
    You lied about your previous evidence so not expecting that you can actually provide it.

the finer details of every project that is going on is not available to the general public due to nda's

you can bring a horse to water but sometimes that horse is going to have to drink for himself

if you are on this thread you are probably on it for 2 reasons

1. You have a genuine interest in the Great Reset and you are trying to educate yourself or others on it more
    2. You are just trying to debunk every single post that is posted and dont have anything better to do

if you are 1, then DYOR, go digging, there are plenty sources out there that will help you form your own opinion and maybe self guard you and your families wealth for years to come

if you are 2, then DYOR, go digging, there are plenty sources out there that will help you form your own opinion and maybe self guard you and your families wealth for years to come

Maybe in the same way they got billions of people to go into lockdown for months

• Advertisement

Maybe in the same way they got billions of people to go into lockdown for months

How would telling people to stay at home where possible, and instructing businesses to remain closed for a period make the magic tattoos appear on everyone?

Facial recognition software is already in place in many airports around the world. People have just rolled with it because they felt it made life easier. Ever boarded a plane where your picture was taken at security and then again at the boarding gate?

So now we have a database being started with peoples faces and personal details

ok so you say this is there already, passports, driving licenses etc

They are antiquated systems. The ones at the airports are the next generation

Its funny how all these scenarios are played out in Hollywood movies before they actually hit the public (ie. Mission Impossible had facial recognition in airports before it was released in mainstream, they even had a movie about a virus spread by a bat in 2011 that put the whole world into lockdown)

You call it conspiracy, I call it coincidence

How would telling people to stay at home where possible, and instructing businesses to remain closed for a period make the magic tattoos appear on everyone?

no. 2

Facial recognition software is already in place in many airports around the world. People have just rolled with it because they felt it made life easier. Ever boarded a plane where your picture was taken at security and then again at the boarding gate?

So now we have a database being started with peoples faces and personal details

ok so you say this is there already, passports, driving licenses etc

They are antiquated systems. The ones at the airports are the next generation

Its funny how all these scenarios are played out in Hollywood movies before they actually hit the public (ie. Mission Impossible had facial recognition in airports before it was released in mainstream, they even had a movie about a virus spread by a bat in 2011 that put the whole world into lockdown)

You call it conspiracy, I call it coincidence

Hmm...I don’t think you understand how sci-fi works.

Also facial recognition was in use in sci-fi before MI. Robocop is just one example.

no. 2

Not at all. I am genuinely curious. How is it going to happen? You repeatedly skip that point point in your posts. Funny how you don’t like people who want to learn about the great reset either because they raise questions that you can’t answer because you are jumping on other peoples conspiracies without understanding them.

How is it going to happen?

the pandemic has already accelerated the move to a cashless society, we are in the initial stages of it

How its going to pan out?

I have already stated thats an unknown, but the WEF have already given their hints as how they would like it to look in 2030

the pandemic has already accelerated the move to a cashless society, we are in the initial stages of it

I have already stated thats an unknown, but the WEF have already given their hints as how they would like it to look in 2030

How are ‘they’ going to give all of us a quantum dot tattoo in the same manner as the very flexible lockdowns?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

in 30yrs time your grandkids will say to you, "hey grandad I heard you used to carry around paper and these things called coins in your pocket to pay for things, how did that work?"

The percentages of people using physical cash globally has dropped significantly since the beginning of 2020

It does have a greener impact as there will no longer be the need to print money, coins. You wont need people to physically transfer money from one place to another, even though that is declining already
    The labour required to handle, transport & store physical money is phenomenal

You also have the demand from younger generations, they want fast seamless transactions
    They live in a digital age, they dont want to be carrying cash

The advantage for the governments which is a huge motivator is to be able to monitor and cut down on tax evasion & fraud

It will also allow them to know exactly what you are buying, every single transaction is recorded

Your privacy is not private, this data could be used by private companies

Data is going to be king

It points a lot to the rise of bitcoin, a decentralized store of wealth where more & more people are flocking to and putting their net worth into as a hedge against what is possibly yet to come

From your over 600 posts in the cryptocurrency currency forum do you realise how hypocritical it sounds for you to be criticising cryptocurrency and making it part of the conspiracy theory here?
    You seem to have quite large investments in cryptocurrency so maybe you are part of the conspiracy?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,043 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

The pandemic has NOTHING to do with a move to a cashless society.

I was in Iceland three years ago and never handled cash once.

Even buying a coffee in the middle of nowhere at some obscure waterfall I could use tap n go. Taxis all were contactless as well.

It was a joy

• Advertisement

the finer details of every project that is going on is not available to the general public due to nda's
    So no, you don't have any evidence.
    Cool.
    if you are on this thread you are probably on it for 2 reasons

1. You have a genuine interest in the Great Reset and you are trying to educate yourself or others on it more
    2. You are just trying to debunk every single post that is posted and dont have anything better to do
    Or 3. I'm actually interested in conspiracy theories, but don't understand why people believe them when like yourself, they have to act so dishonestly and accept such wild things.

Again, not sure how "please explain your theory more fully" can be taken as "debunking."
    DYOR,
    Lol, so the laziness has got to the point that you've acronymised it.

Anyway, why were you concerned about the ingredient in the vaccine specifically? Was it just cause it had nano in the name and you didn't look any deeper?

Advertisement