Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options
16791112389

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    sabat wrote: »
    Seriously dohnjoe, what point do you have to reach before you realise you're being scammed? The entire nature of reality is being altered in front of your eyes and you think anyone who questions it is mental. Society and the economy are being purposely collapsed-that is happening; how can you claim otherwise?
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say certain groups and individuals have vastly overplayed their hands and we're going to see some of the most well known names in the country in handcuffs before Christmas. The army and gardaí and some senior politicians not involved are going to have to form some kind of emergency administration to reassert the primacy of the state before this descends into utter chaos.

    Okay, can you please explain exactly what's going to happen and why? (with evidence), thanks


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr


    One (more) permanent type change is that many of the lower skilled 'basic grunt' workers, or indeed non technical/professional 'philosophical type' degree graduates, might never work again.

    In the uk, Mr Johnson added a “huge number” of the existing workforce would 'need to': “change jobs and to change skills” in coming years.
    He's pushing for digital “boot camps” (taxpayer funded of course), to push uneducated or wrongly educated, into the correct direction.
    One thing is for certain, is that taxes for the average earner will be up and up to pay out for all the lockdown pavlova.

    Again, all part and parcel of The Big Reset'.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    One (more) permanent type change is that many of the lower skilled 'basic grunt' workers, or indeed non technical/professional 'philosophical type' degree graduates, might never work again.

    In the uk, Mr Johnson added a “huge number” of the existing workforce would 'need to': “change jobs and to change skills” in coming years.
    He's pushing for digital “boot camps” (taxpayer funded of course), to push uneducated or wrongly educated, into the correct direction.
    One thing is for certain, is that taxes for the average earner will be up and up to pay out for all the lockdown pavlova.

    Again, all part and parcel of The Big Reset'.

    What's the "big reset", oh yes, your predictably vague ramblings about something that may or may not happen in the future, perhaps, maybe, who knows :)


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    What's the "big reset"
    Doh!
    For a start the twin summit (Davos/WEF) of 2021.
    Well a trilateral event, if you include the closed-door Bilderberg type meetups.

    https://www.weforum.org/press/2020/06/the-great-reset-a-unique-twin-summit-to-begin-2021#:~:text=%E2%80%9CThe%20Great%20Reset%E2%80%9D%20will%20be%20the%20theme%20of,for%20a%20more%20fair%2C%20sustainable%20and%20resilient%20future.
    https://www.weforum.org/the-davos-manifesto

    Also known as 'the 4th Ind Rev.'
    https://www.weforum.org/centre-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/

    Essentially a socio-ecomomic, envromental and politcal global reset of sorts, all rather handily, on the back of COVID.
    Hold on to your hats, and sharpen your pencils.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    .
    Hold on to your hard, and sharpen your pencils.
    Why?
    What's going to happen?
    When?

    You're just spouting more vague fearmongering.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Doh!
    For a start the twin summit (Davos/WEF) of 2021.

    More subjective techno-babble. You've also claimed that Irish doctors are going to secretly "mark" us with something if/when we go for a Covid vaccine, yet when pressed for actual, you know, evidence or details you can't provide any


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Okay, can you please explain exactly what's going to happen and why? (with evidence), thanks

    I wrote a reply then quickly deleted it. Respond to my post as written first please.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    More subjective techno-babble.
    I understand you're very 'non-technical', however the Global Reset is the actual name, of the two official 'global summits' next year, why so hard to process this simple peice of information?

    The twin summit (Davos/WEF) of 2021.
    (trilateral event, if you include the closed-door Bilderberg type meetups)

    > click on the links, with the mouse, for more information.
    https://www.weforum.org/the-davos-manifesto
    This change is also known as 'the 4th Ind Rev.'
    https://www.weforum.org/centre-for-t...al-revolution/

    Non-subjective quotes from (their) own 'official' PR statement:
    “COVID-19 has accelerated our transition into the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
    “A Great Reset is necessary to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being,”
    In order to secure our future and to prosper, we need to evolve our economic model and put people and planet at the heart of global value creation
    We have to restore a functioning system of smart global cooperation structured to address the challenges of the next 50 years.
    We need a change of mindset, moving from short-term to long-term thinking, moving from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder responsibility. Environmental, social and good governance have to be a measured part of corporate and governmental accountability
    ...a global multistakeholder summit driven by the younger generation to ensure that the Great Reset dialogue pushes beyond the boundaries of traditional thinking and is truly forward-oriented.

    Prepare to be reset: socially, environmentally, economically and through smart global governance.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    I understand you're very 'non-technical', however the Global Reset is the actual name, of the two official 'global summits' next year, why so hard to process this simple peice of information?

    I know what it is.

    You're trying to pretend it's something else, but are deliberately vague about what that "something" else is. You hide your personal brand of fiction behind constant innuendo and hints of something nefarious that you never detail.

    A bit like the way you keep suggesting that doctors will be doing "something" secret to us with a Covid vaccine, but never properly explaining what that "thing" is. The reason why you can't explain it is because it's bull****, plain and simple.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat


    Prepare to be reset: socially, environmentally, economically and through smart global governance.

    That's what's being attempted but the good news is that the perpetrators are such detached vain megalomaniacs that they don't have the slightest notion how doomed to failure they are. All systems of control collapse eventually; those constructed on fear and lies like this one end suddenly and bloodily. This is one of the best few minutes in TV history-pay particular attention to Curtis's voiceover at the start. The human spirit is indomitable; everyone just keep the faith a little longer.



  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    sabat wrote: »
    and we're going to see some of the most well known names in the country in handcuffs before Christmas.
    See. You've messed up and gave a specific.
    Now your conspiracy theory has an expiration date.
    What happens when Christmas comes can goes and this doesn't happen?
    Will you consider the possibility you were wrong at this point?

    Most conspiracy theorist avoid giving specifics so as to avoid admitting they were wrong or making it seem like they were just pulling stuff out of their ass.

    You're being brave at least and giving something concrete.

    So who is going to be arrested and why?
    Please continue to be specific.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider


    I understand you're very 'non-technical', however the Global Reset is the actual name, of the two official 'global summits' next year, why so hard to process this simple peice of information?

    The twin summit (Davos/WEF) of 2021.
    (trilateral event, if you include the closed-door Bilderberg type meetups)

    > click on the links, with the mouse, for more information.
    https://www.weforum.org/the-davos-manifesto
    This change is also known as 'the 4th Ind Rev.'
    https://www.weforum.org/centre-for-t...al-revolution/

    Non-subjective quotes from (their) own 'official' PR statement:








    Prepare to be reset: socially, environmentally, economically and through smart global governance.

    Why bother? You can lead a disingenuous troll like johndoe to water but you can’t make him drink. Waste of time.

    Suffice to say, history shows us quite clearly how a determined and skilful minority can come to rule over a disengaged majority. In private, most people mock PC culture and the woke ness that is favoured by the elites of Davos. In public however, you do so at your peril. This creeping authoritarianism is quite obvious and our Garda Commissioner said as much today clearly feeling under some pressure from our so called government.

    I believe we are witnessing a repeat of the 1917 Bolshevik revolution in Russia but in the Western world where middle class and secular young people are becoming radicalised against their own freedom and culture. Radicalised by a self serving and secretive elite who are determined to push through their plans for a totalitarian world state.

    For those of us who believe that great changes are upon us, now is the time to prepare yourself, your family and your community.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    So...
    So far we're turning into:
    Nazi Germany.
    North Korea.
    Bolshevik Russia.
    Apartheid South Africa.
    And Airstrip One.

    Did I miss any?


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    sabat wrote: »
    I wrote a reply then quickly deleted it. Respond to my post as written first please.

    Not sure I catch your meaning here but anyway. You claimed we are being "scammed", what is the scam?

    I never mentioned that anyone who questions this pandemic is mental, I question it all the time. I am asking about posters who keep claiming that X or Y or Z is going to happen, yet never detail what these things are, hence the question, what's going to happen according to you?


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat


    King Mob wrote: »
    See. You've messed up and gave a specific.
    Now your conspiracy theory has an expiration date.
    What happens when Christmas comes can goes and this doesn't happen?
    Will you consider the possibility you were wrong at this point?

    Most conspiracy theorist avoid giving specifics so as to avoid admitting they were wrong or making it seem like they were just pulling stuff out of their ass.

    You're being brave at least and giving something concrete.

    So who is going to be arrested and why?
    Please continue to be specific.

    Firstly, someone who never believes in any conspiracy ever is a greater fool than the most rabid alien abduction, lizard people paranoiac. Secondly, I asked what point does one have to reach before concluding that it's a scam. For me, the final act was compulsory mask wearing being introduced in August-what's yours? I was onboard with this at the start, just like 99%+ of the population-I had no reason not to believe things. However, as it's progressed the evidence of ulterior motives being involved has become overwhelming. That is now the most logical conclusion.

    The offences against the state act, part 2, sections 6 and 7 are the specific laws that have been broken. If you want to know who's guilty just think of public figures who were using expressions like "the new normal" at the very beginning of all this.

    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/1939/act/13/enacted/en/html


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    pearcider wrote: »
    Why bother? You can lead a disingenuous troll like johndoe to water but you can’t make him drink. Waste of time.

    I don't drink falsehoods and disinformation thanks, I question it. Which really seems to bother some posters here. Interesting double standard don't you think; "question everything, except these baseless conspiracy theories".
    I believe we are witnessing a repeat of the 1917 Bolshevik revolution in Russia but in the Western world where middle class and secular young people are becoming radicalised against their own freedom and culture. Radicalised by a self serving and secretive elite who are determined to push through their plans for a totalitarian world state.
    For those of us who believe that great changes are upon us, now is the time to prepare yourself, your family and your community.

    Same question; according to you, what's going to happen and when?


  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭brianhere


    King Mob wrote: »
    So...
    So far we're turning into:
    Nazi Germany.
    North Korea.
    Bolshevik Russia.
    Apartheid South Africa.
    And Airstrip One.

    Did I miss any?

    We have less rights now than most of those countries. Certainly in the likes of apartheid South Africa you would have a much more lively opposition, and you could even listen to loud music in pubs! Have you been following whats its like even for some third level students, effectively many of them are in house arrest for no fault of their own.

    The US Attorney General describes the current era as the worse for liberties in America since slavery, and I think thats correct.

    http://www.orwellianireland.com



  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    brianhere wrote: »
    We have less rights now than most of those countries.

    No, no we don't.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    sabat wrote: »
    Secondly, I asked what point does one have to reach before concluding that it's a scam.
    Before concluding that it's a scam because it's a global conspiracy to fake a pandemic that involves pretty much all countries and all doctors for the express purpose of installing a one world government for which step one is tricking people into wearing masks?
    Well gosh I honestly don't know when I would conclude that...

    So who will be arrested before Christmas and why?
    What will your position be when this doesn't happen?


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    brianhere wrote: »
    We have less rights now than most of those countries.
    Lol. Jesus Christ...

    Thanks for proving my point though.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭brianhere


    You know King Mob I accept that a lot of people will agree with you on that question, that they would see modern Ireland as not remotely in the same category as what the Germans faced in the 30s or the Russians for some 70 odd years in the 20th century.

    But for me anyway, this is because some people are very simplistic in their understanding of what a totalitarian government looks like. The Nazis didn't approach their citizens with two horns on their heads and ask them to do x or y horrible thing in the name of an evil dictatorship. They secretly controlled the important organs of the media and through that they subtly led the citizens into doing what they asked on the grounds of 'public safety' etc.

    In fact they used the public health issue all the time and this led to new international norms after WWII where, building on this German experiences, it was established that no government has the right to mass medicate their citizens or curtail their rights on the excuse of public health like this.

    The same is true of Russia in those years, ordinary Russians genuinely thought they knew Stalin, because they saw him regularly in his avuncular pipe smoking persona on their news reels. Its quite easy for citizens to be taken in by propaganda and boy are we getting that now. Every form of media in Ireland right now is saturated with government propaganda about this virus, there is just no other way of looking at it.

    http://www.orwellianireland.com



  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    brianhere wrote: »
    You know King Mob I accept that a lot of people will agree with you on that question, that they would see modern Ireland as not remotely in the same category as what the Germans faced in the 30s or the Russians for some 70 odd years in the 20th century.
    Yes. Most people will agree with me that you guys are engaging in hyperbolic nonsense, because you are.

    Please continue to claim that wearing face masks are the same as living in Nazi Germany or in 1984's England.
    It is killing your credibility faster than anything I could say.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat


    King Mob wrote: »
    Before concluding that it's a scam because it's a global conspiracy to fake a pandemic that involves pretty much all countries and all doctors for the express purpose of installing a one world government for which step one is tricking people into wearing masks?
    Well gosh I honestly don't know when I would conclude that...

    So who will be arrested before Christmas and why?
    What will your position be when this doesn't happen?

    Every single action taken by the authorities since about the beginning of May is illogical and inconsistent or based on distorted figures and ludicrous scaremongering. That's a fact.
    What's your point where you'll hold your hands up and say "no more"? I told you what laws have been breached. You want one specific person? Start at the very top. Why was he saying "the new normal" in his very first address about covid19?


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    brianhere wrote: »

    The same is true of Russia in those years, ordinary Russians genuinely thought they knew Stalin, because they saw him regularly in his avuncular pipe smoking persona on their news reels. Its quite easy for citizens to be taken in by propaganda and boy are we getting that now. Every form of media in Ireland right now is saturated with government propaganda about this virus, there is just no other way of looking at it.

    It's staggering on so many levels that you have just compared Ireland in 2020 with 1930's Germany or Stalinist Russia.

    Moving swiftly on, if everything is apparently propaganda according to you, then what's the reality? please be specific.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    sabat wrote: »
    Every single action taken by the authorities since about the beginning of May is illogical and inconsistent
    Maybe it's cause they're not very good at what they are doing rather than because they are part of a shadowy global conspiracy...
    sabat wrote: »
    or based on distorted figures and ludicrous scaremongering. That's a fact.
    Again accusations of scaremongering coming from conspiracy theorists is a bit hypocritical.
    sabat wrote: »
    What's your point where you'll hold your hands up and say "no more"? I told you what laws have been breached.
    I've already answered this...
    sabat wrote: »
    You want one specific person? Start at the very top. Why was he saying "the new normal" in his very first address about covid19?
    And therefore he's going to be arrested by Christmas?
    Who are you refering to?

    Why play guessing games and why not just answer clearly and directly?
    Do you think that mentioning names will somehow summon people?


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    sabat wrote: »
    Every single action taken by the authorities since about the beginning of May is illogical and inconsistent or based on distorted figures and ludicrous scaremongering. That's a fact.

    Your opinion is not fact
    What's your point where you'll hold your hands up and say "no more"? I told you what laws have been breached. You want one specific person? Start at the very top. Why was he saying "the new normal" in his very first address about covid19?

    You claimed there is a scam, what is the scam? please detail it.

    You claimed "something" is doing to happen in this country, what is it exactly? provide details

    Have heard hundreds of these type alarmist and/or paranoid "predictions" over the past 2 decades, apparently the dollar is just about to collapse, we're just about to be taken over by totalitarian governments, we're just about to be enslaved, the UN is just about to do their "global domination" thing, some big nefarious plan is always just around the corner, always vague, always subjective..

    So yes, would like to know the details of this scam/plan you have been mentioning..


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    we're just about to be taken over by totalitarian governments

    What's weird is we have the American president hinting and implying that he won't give up power of the vote doesn't go his way.
    Not a peep from conspiracy theorists.

    But facemasks and not going to the pub as often? Well that's exactly like 1984 apparently.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh


    I understand people questioning the restrictions (I don't mean the tiny imposition of wearing a mask or keeping a distance from others). I question them at times too - not because our civil liberties are being breached (they're not) but because of how damaging it is to the economy, and to people who feel isolated/bored. I don't like scolding of people for simply being human and e.g. having a small house gathering, especially young people. I question certain inconsistencies too.

    But deciding it's a government plan to oppress us - when there is a pandemic, and it's a potentially longterm damaging illness - I mean, they haven't always got it right, because it's a brand new situation and a learning curve, but how is it a plan to oppress us?

    And comparing it with extremely brutal regimes - that's just insulting to the victims.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat


    Sorry folks, you're both being blocked. I don't like doing it but this is not genuine debate. Coming in here regarding yourselves as innately superior to everyone without having ever demonstrated why is just obnoxious.
    I didn't name someone because the post would be deleted but I as good as named him. Short stature, failed artist, latent homosexual, loves animals-he has many of the attributes of a dictator when you think about it...


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭brianhere


    The reality Dohnjoe, is that this virus is not any more deadly than a bad flu season, and that has been established by the clear statistics themselves and by scientists all over the world. Hence what the Irish government are now doing is ludicrously over the top and can not be explained as some kind of rational response to this kind of infectious virus.

    Therefore you are going to need a new theory as to why they are doing what they are doing. And as you ponder what that could be I would point out the simularity of the current changes to what totalitarian governments like in modern day China are doing as population control measures, a similarity that is striking and ominous, I would suggest.

    http://www.orwellianireland.com



This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement