Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Grofus

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok. If this is the case then, perhaps you can answer the questions that have been dodged for the last 5000 posts.

What measures specifically are going to be permanent?
    Why are those measures specifically going to be permanent? How do they benefit those behind the "sustained and deliberate control of freedoms, liberties and rights to life"?
    Who specifically is behind "sustained and deliberate control of freedoms, liberties and rights to life"?

One reason most rational people don't buy into the conspiracy theory you believe is obvious is because you cats don't answer these questions.
    Why would anyone believe you when you can't actually explain your conspiracy theory and you seem allergic to talking about it directly?

I haven't answered them because I've not been on here before.
    But as you've asked so nicely, here goes.
    The right to travel will be inhibited, probably with covid passport system.
    The reason the government don't want antigen testing is because it can't be manipulated like a PCR test, just my opinion that one.
    Bill GATES is a key player in this. He has dirty fingers in the global vaccine program off which he is making millions.
    His personal wealth is up by around $ 50 billion in the last 12 months. Double that figure for Jeff Bezos gains.
    Bill Gates is a known pro depopulation advocate. He is buying 10 x 1000s acres of farm land in the USA. Has financial links to
    MONSANTO who have screwed over Indian farmers. Over 10,000 of which have commited suicide over the situation they found themselves in.
    The Billionaire elites have everything to gain from this.
    In the last year 97% of the population have lost a combined 37.9 trillion of wealth. Funny how that equates to the gains made by the aleady mega rich.
    I could go on but I'm sure there is enough there for you to fact check for now,
    Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Grofus wrote: »
    I haven't answered them because I've not been on here before.
    Mm hmm. Sure. We've been hearing that a lot lately.
    The right to travel will be inhibited, probably with covid passport system.
    Ok. So you believe that the only measure that will be permanent will be travel restrictions.

Why? You ignored that part of the question.
    The reason the government don't want antigen testing is because it can't be manipulated like a PCR test, just my opinion that one.
    Opinion is not fact unfortunately. And this isn't true. And it doesn't really have anything to do with the topic.
    Bill Gates is a known pro depopulation advocate.
    Lol. Ok. Are you claiming that covid restrictions are part of a plot to depopulate the planet?
    The Billionaire elites have everything to gain from this.
    In the last year 97% of the population have lost a combined 37.9 trillion of wealth. Funny how that equates to the gains made by the aleady mega rich.
    Ok. So all billionaires are behind the plot to make covid restrictions permanent?
    I could go on but I'm sure there is enough there for you to fact check for now,
    Enjoy
    Well, no. I'd prefer if you actually addressed the questions I asked directly clear and without going on these bizarre conspiratorial tangents.
    You also ignored the second question I asked. I suspect this is because you can't address it.

Let's try again step by step.

What measures specifically will be permanent?
    Please just list them without commentary.

Mm hmm. Sure. We've been hearing that a lot lately.

Ok. So you believe that the only measure that will be permanent will be travel restrictions.

Why? You ignored that part of the question.

Opinion is not fact unfortunately. And this isn't true. And it doesn't really have anything to do with the topic.

Lol. Ok. Are you claiming that covid restrictions are part of a plot to depopulate the planet?

Ok. So all billionaires are behind the plot to make covid restrictions permanent?

Well, no. I'd prefer if you actually addressed the questions I asked directly clear and without going on these bizarre conspiratorial tangents.
    You also ignored the second question I asked. I suspect this is because you can't address it.

Let's try again step by step.

What measures specifically will be permanent?
    Please just list them without commentary.

How can I possibly say what measures will be permanent. If they were my desicions I'd tell you.
    Which conspiratorial tangents are you referring to.
    And yes I am new here and I do think Bill GATES and his mates are trying to depopulate the world
    Here's a few facts for you.
    1.The media's contstant mantra has been this vaccine has been approved for use, thus one approved for over 50's blah blah.
    2. Not one vaccine has been approved for use. That takes years, usually around 8 to 10.
    3. All the Covid vaccines have been granted emergency licence only, for use in an emergency.
    How, in the name of God, is anyone under the age of 70 in a state of emergency with a death rate of 0.2 %
    4. That death risk decreases significantly the younger you are.
    5. The so called vaccines are experimental drugs STILL in phase 3 trials which will not be completed until summer 2023.
    Anyone that has been injected is part of an experiment. Fact

Yet here we are with so many sheep lining up for their "shot" at freedom.
    Want me go on

How can I possibly say what measures will be permanent. If they were my desicions I'd tell you.
    You're the one claiming to know what's really going and and has special insight us sheep don't have.

So please answer the question.
    You claim to have not been here before, but you've avoided the question twice now.
    Are you going to do it a 3rd time?

Which conspiratorial tangents are you referring to.
    The rest of your post rambling about vaccines is a good example.
    And yes I am new here and I do think Bill GATES and his mates are trying to depopulate the world
    Ok.
    Which mates?
    How do they plan to depopulate the world?
    What does this have to do with covid measures?

And since you're outright pretending the question didn't exist, I assume that means you can't explain why you trust a crank source like "the Daily Expose."
    You just do because it agrees with your conspiratorial beliefs.

Further to this, why don't you ask your searching questions to your government. You know, the folk that are giving all the facts and figures on latest infections etc.
    The PCR was never designed to detect viruses. It was never designed to be processed with 35 to 40 amplification cycles. According to the inventor 20 to 25 cycles 8s maximum. She has stated any number over that and you can find anything you want.

• Advertisement

You're the one claiming to know what's really going and and has special insight us sheep don't have.

So please answer the question.
    You claim to have not been here before, but you've avoided the question twice now.
    Are you going to do it a 3rd time?

The rest of your post rambling about vaccines is a good example.

Ok.
    Which mates?
    How do they plan to depopulate the world?
    What does this have to do with covid measures?

And since you're outright pretending the question didn't exist, I assume that means you can't explain why you trust a crank source like "the Daily Expose."
    You just do because it agrees with your conspiratorial beliefs.

Oh I see, when facts are provided its rambling.
    Mates was a loose term for the other self appointed globalist.
    The vaccine is the tool they have used in their plan. Heard of Dr Mike Yeadon, world renowned immunologist and ex Pfizer chief. Look him up, he can explain it way better than me

Further to this, why don't you ask your searching questions to your government. You know, the folk that are giving all the facts and figures on latest infections etc.
    The PCR was ....
    Sure.
    But why can't I ask conspiracy theorists questions also?
    Why aren't you able to answer those questions directly, clearly and fully? Why do you have to ignore them?
    Oh I see, when facts are provided its rambling.
    No, misrepresenting things with no coherent point or reason is rambling.
    The vaccine is the tool they have used in their plan.
    Ok.
    How?

And now, since you've ignored the question for a 3rd time, I will just go ahead and assume that you can't answer it either.
    You can't explain which measures are going to be permanent or why they would be. This is because they aren't and the conspiracy theory is nonsense.
    You also understand this fact, hence why you are ignoring and avoiding the questions.

Sure.
    But why can't I ask conspiracy theorists questions also?
    Why aren't you able to answer those questions directly, clearly and fully? Why do you have to ignore them?

No, misrepresenting things with no coherent point or reason is rambling.

Ok.
    How?

Well, the mrna vaccines target the spike protein and when injected, your own cells replicate that and thats 2hat triggers the immunity response.
    Thing is, the spike protein is now known to be a cytotoxin which is capable of triggering all sort of conditions from blood clots, heart conditions, liver failure, cancers, the list goes on

And now, since you've ignored the question for a 3rd time, I will just go ahead and assume that you can't answer it either.
    You can't explain which measures are going to be permanent or why they would be. This is because they aren't and the conspiracy theory is nonsense.
    You also understand this fact, hence why you are ignoring and avoiding the questions.

Now the question you are so desperate for the answer to.
    When you have a control in place like the covid passport, it maintains the fear level. If you haven't yet worked it out, most people are controlled by fear.
    Our government controls with fear. Do this or else, dont do that. Wear your mask, don't stand there, don't have your family round for Xmas, no you can't go to the funeral.
    Wake up FFS

Have you not wondered why you're having trouble providing a clear answer?
    Have you not wondered why it's been over 5000 pages without any answer?
    Thing is, the spike protein is now known to be a cytotoxin which is capable of triggering all sort of conditions from blood clots, heart conditions, liver failure, cancers, the list goes on
    Evidence for this?

Also, how many people do you believe they plan on killing with this vaccine?
    When you have a control in place like the covid passport, it maintains the fear level. If you haven't yet worked it out, most people are controlled by fear.
    Our government controls with fear. Do this or else, dont do that. Wear your mask, don't stand there, don't have your family round for Xmas, no you can't go to the funeral.
    Ok. So they're using the vaccine passport and masks to make people afraid?
    How does this help them control people?

Do you believe these measures are going to be permanent?

Again, just rambling about "fear" and "control" is kind of nonspecific and empty. It doesn't really mean much.
    So please be exact in your answers.
    Wake up FFS
    Lol.
    By "wake up" you seem to mean stop asking you difficult questions that make you uncomfortable and just start believing you claims even though you can't actually explain them or make any sense of them, never mind support them.

As you've admitted, you just believe things you read on crank sites like "Daily Expose" without question or any attempt to verify claims. Is this being "awake"?

Have you not wondered why you're having trouble providing a clear answer?
    Have you not wondered why it's been over 5000 pages without any answer?

Evidence for this?

Also, how many people do you believe they plan on killing with this vaccine?

Ok. So they're using the vaccine passport and masks to make people afraid?
    How does this help them control people?

Do you believe these measures are going to be permanent?

Again, just rambling about "fear" and "control" is kind of nonspecific and empty. It doesn't really mean much.
    So please be exact in your answers.

Lol.
    By "wake up" you seem to mean stop asking you difficult questions that make you uncomfortable and just start believing you claims even though you can't actually explain them or make any sense of them, never mind support them.

As you've admitted, you just believe things you read on crank sites like "Daily Expose" without question or any attempt to verify claims. Is this being "awake"?

No, by wake up i mean take your head out of the sand.
    No, I haven't admitted I just believe things from the daily expose. That is your conclusion.
    If you can't see for yourself how masks, lockdowns and covid passports control people then you are beyond help.
    I dont mean you or anyone else any harm chap, but we have a whole planet full of people sleepwalking to their own enslavement.
    6 million Jews thought they were going to a holiday camp. Dont think it can't happen again.
    The marginalisation of the unvaccinated has already begun. It won't end well for anyone.
    If you've had the Mrna vaccine, then good luck, you made your choice.
    But I can see here that I could write a 5000 page journal on the subject and it still won't be enough.
    This clear answer you allude to, there isn't one. I'd happily share my opinion and thoughts but I think you know what path we'd take.
    The evidence you want for the mass killings. Wait and see. BTW, its not my claim. I've simply read the statements of several highly qualified viroligists, immunologists and other experts and I give them more credence than the guff spouted from the Daìl

• Advertisement

And question dodged again.
    Do you not understand this is why no one is taking you guys seriously?
    No, I haven't admitted I just believe things from the daily expose. That is your conclusion.
    Yes. Because you couldn't answer my question about it, then ignored it.
    This indicates that you don't actually do anything to verify what you're told to believe by conspiracy sources like the Daily Expose.

If that's not the case, why did you avoid the question?
    Why not answer it now?

If you don't and ignore it again, then I think that supports my conclusion.
    If you can't see for yourself how masks, lockdowns and covid passports control people then you are beyond help.
    But if it's so obvious, why can't you explain it in concrete terms?
    You've also changed your answer 3 times now. First it was only going to be the passports. Then passports and masks. Now you're claiming that Passports, masks and lockdowns are all going to be permanent.

Again, this looks like you don't actually know and you're just making things up.
    6 million Jews thought they were going to a holiday camp. Dont think it can't happen again.
    The marginalisation of the unvaccinated has already begun. It won't end well for anyone.
    Lol.
    Ridiculous comparsion.

You've also ignored my question. I asked you to explain how many people they plan to kill using the vaccine.
    Why did you ignore this question? Do you not know?
    But I can see here that I could write a 5000 page journal on the subject and it still won't be enough.
    Yet, you can't provide any evidence or coherent argument.
    This clear answer you allude to, there isn't one
    Yes. I know. Because you're talking nonsense and the conspiracy theory isn't true.
    The evidence you want for the mass killings. Wait and see. BTW, its not my claim.
    No evidence then. Cool.

And question dodged again.
    Do you not understand this is why no one is taking you guys seriously?

Yes. Because you couldn't answer my question about it, then ignored it.
    This indicates that you don't actually do anything to verify what you're told to believe by conspiracy sources like the Daily Expose.

If that's not the case, why did you avoid the question?
    Why not answer it now?

If you don't and ignore it again, then I think that supports my conclusion.

But if it's so obvious, why can't you explain it in concrete terms?
    You've also changed your answer 3 times now. First it was only going to be the passports. Then passports and masks. Now you're claiming that Passports, masks and lockdowns are all going to be permanent.

Again, this looks like you don't actually know and you're just making things up.

Lol.
    Ridiculous comparsion.

You've also ignored my question. I asked you to explain how many people they plan to kill using the vaccine.
    Why did you ignore this question? Do you not know?

Yet, you can't provide any evidence or coherent argument.

Yes. I know. Because you're talking nonsense and the conspiracy theory isn't true.

No evidence then. Cool.

You really are done for. You can't see the control mechanisms already in place. The new policing bill, which BTW, legal experts have said is very concerning with regard to the powers afforded to the Garda, is another example of control.
    I said no such thing regarding lockdowns and masks being permanent. Where did you get that from, re read the post.
    Why is the holocaust a ridiculous comparsion? How many will the vaccine kill, who knows. How many sheep will get it? Answer that.
    Best of luck mate Baaa

And questions dodged again.
    Noticing a pattern here?
    You really are done for. You can't see the control mechanisms already in place.
    Control mechanisms that you can't actually point to or explain.
    I said no such thing regarding lockdowns and masks being permanent. Where did you get that from, re read the post.
    Well I've been asking which measures are going to be permanent for about 5000 pages.

You agree that masks and lockdowns aren't going to be permanent.
    Cool.

So then we're back to your claim that the passports are going to be permanent.
    How does this fit into the rest of your conspiracy theory?

I suspect, it doesn't really. You don't have a coherent theory.
    Why is the holocaust a ridiculous comparsion?
    Lol.
    Because the slight inconvenience to people who don't get vaccinated because they swallowed bull**** from the internet is not comparable to what happened during the holocaust.
    How many will the vaccine kill, who knows.
    Well I'm asking you because it's your conspiracy theory. But you've just admitted that you don't know and can't actually explain your conspiracy theory here. Hence we can conclude you're talking nonsense and your claims are false.
    There is no plot to use the vaccines to depopulate the planet.
    How many sheep will get it? Answer that.
    Best of luck mate Baaa
    Lol.
    When all else fails, call people sheep and run away.
    That'll convince folks alright...

And questions dodged again.
    Noticing a pattern here?

Control mechanisms that you can't actually point to or explain.

Well I've been asking which measures are going to be permanent for about 5000 pages.

You agree that masks and lockdowns aren't going to be permanent.
    Cool.

So then we're back to your claim that the passports are going to be permanent.
    How does this fit into the rest of your conspiracy theory?

I suspect, it doesn't really. You don't have a coherent theory.

Lol.
    Because the slight inconvenience to people who don't get vaccinated because they swallowed bull**** from the internet is not comparable to what happened during the holocaust.

Well I'm asking you because it's your conspiracy theory. But you've just admitted that you don't know and can't actually explain your conspiracy theory here. Hence we can conclude you're talking nonsense and your claims are false.
    There is no plot to use the vaccines to depopulate the planet.

Lol.
    When all else fails, call people sheep and run away.
    That'll convince folks alright...

I'm not running away. One thing Ive learned is dont try and tell those that aren't ready to listen.
    I've learnt a lot about the system. Banking, Legal system.
    I could tell you how it ties in with C'est qui vie act. The roman Catholic Church's role.
    The person or legal fiction and the fundamental differences between law and statute.
    I could write about the bills of exchange act and how I've used it.
    There is an agenda, my choice is to believe it. Yours , I think, is to not.
    Ever wondered why, when as a boy, your title was master, then at 18 you're a mister.
    Ever wondered why, you stand in a 'dock' in court.
    Do you know who first coined the term human being and why?
    No, I doubt you do.
    I dont need run away.

I'm not running away.
    No. You're just ignoring questions that you can't answer and make you uncomfortable. You're avoiding explaining your conspiracy theory in a coherent manner. You're going on a bizarre rant about more incoherent conspiracy nonsense.

Sure. That's totally different from running away.

Again you are perfectly demonstrating what we're saying.
    No conspiracy theorist can provide rational answers to the simple question at the heart of this thread.
    They can't do that because their theories aren't true and they are just making **** up.

Just read your bit about swallowing bull#$^€ about the vaccine. It may interest you to know that I worked in the pharmaceutical industry in the USA for years.
    Good luck with the experimental gene therapy

Just read your bit about swallowing bull#$^€ about the vaccine. It may interest you to know that I worked in the pharmaceutical industry in the USA for years.
    Good luck with the experimental gene therapy
    Ok. If that's true, why then are you avoiding the questions I asked about it?

Why not use your expertise to explain your conspiracy theory?
    Why are you ignoring it and running away?

Again, I think the actual answer is that you don't actually have any expertise or evidence and you're just making things up.

Why do you expect someone to just believe that you're an expert when you aren't actually backing it up with anything?
    Do you think people will just immediately accept your claims because you claim to be an expert?

You asked what control mechanisms were used, i answered. It is you that can't fathom a coherent reply.
    Covid was used to instill fear despite a 0.2% death rate. Masks, lockdowns and other restrictions reinforced the fear and applied the control.
    Now the vaccine is our saviour despite a 0.2% death rate.
    What is so hard to understand

You asked what control mechanisms were used, i answered. It is you that can't fathom a coherent reply.
    I asked you to explain what measures were going to be permanent. You didn't answer. You ignored the question.

I asked you to explain how these "Control mechanisms" would specifically work beyond your vague and empty hand waving about "control" and "fear." You didn't answer. You ignored the question.
    I'm extra interested now than you agree that masks and lockdowns aren't going to be permanent, how this fits into the rest of your vague and bizarre conspiracy theory.

Instead, you went on freeman of the land rants.

So lets try again.
    We can just focus on one if you find it too difficult to list them.
    I made it perfectly clear earlier about spike proteins being a cytotoxin. Again, you jumped to the conclusion im an expert. I just stated I worked in the industry.
    Yes. And then I asked you for evidence of this. And you ignored that.

So you're saying that you're not and expert now. Ok. So what relevance does your work history in pharma have? How does it allow you to determine that the vaccines are actually part of a plot of depopulate the planet?

Ok. If that's true, why then are you avoiding the questions I asked about it?

Why not use your expertise to explain your conspiracy theory?
    Why are you ignoring it and running away?

Again, I think the actual answer is that you don't actually have any expertise or evidence and you're just making things up.

Why do you expect someone to just believe that you're an expert when you aren't actually backing it up with anything?
    Do you think people will just immediately accept your claims because you claim to be an expert?

I made it perfectly clear earlier about spike proteins being a cytotoxin. Again, you jumped to the conclusion im an expert. I just stated I worked in the industry.
    And why do I need to explain how the control mechanisms will work. Have you had your in the sand for last 18 months?
    I didn't answer as it should be obvious, no!

• Advertisement

I asked you to explain what measures were going to be permanent. You didn't answer. You ignored the question.

I asked you to explain how these "Control mechanisms" would specifically work beyond your vague and empty hand waving about "control" and "fear." You didn't answer. You ignored the question.
    I'm extra interested now than you agree that masks and lockdowns aren't going to be permanent, how this fits into the rest of your vague and bizarre conspiracy theory.

Instead, you went on freeman of the land rants.

So lets try again.

Yes. And then I asked you for evidence of this. And you ignored that.

So you're saying that you're not and expert now. Ok. So what relevance does your work history in pharma have? How does it allow you to determine that the vaccines are actually part of a plot of depopulate the planet?

Again, when did I say I was an expert at you claim. Show the proof I said that. See how easy this game is.

Again, when did I say I was an expert at you claim. Show the proof I said that. See how easy this game is.
    Again, you claimed that you worked in the pharma industry as support for your various conspiracy claims.

If you're not an expert, what relevance does your work history have?

Again, a simple question that you can't give a straight answer to.

The real answer is you believed that your work history somehow gives some authority to your claims. You didn't expect to be challenged on it.
    Now, you're backpeddling.

So lets try again.

Again, you claimed that you worked in the pharma industry as support for your various conspiracy claims.

If you're not an expert, what relevance does your work history have?

Again, a simple question that you can't give a straight answer to.

The real answer is you believed that your work history somehow gives some authority to your claims. You didn't expect to be challenged on it.
    Now, you're backpeddling.

So lets try again.

Don't attempt to patronise me. Im just playing your game now. Answer the question, when did I say I was an expert, When?
    Show me the evidence. Then we can move on

Don't attempt to patronise me. Im just playing your game now. Answer the question, when did I say I was an expert, When?
    Show me the evidence. Then we can move on
    I answered your question directly in my last post.

When you posted this I believed that you were claiming to be an expert.
    If this is not the case, then there must be some other reason why you posted your claim about your work history.

So I might be wrong when I concluded that you were falsely claiming to be an expert. However, there doesn't seem to be another reason why you posted your claim.
    If you have one, please explain.

Otherwise, then you're going to have accept that as my answer.

However, it's pretty obvious that you've been upset by being asked direct questions and you are unlikely to actually address the original one.

You can't explain what measures are going to be permanent or why.
    Looks like we might get to 6000 posts without an answer...

I answered your question directly in my last post.

When you posted this I believed that you were claiming to be an expert.
    If this is not the case, then there must be some other reason why you posted your claim about your work history.

So I might be wrong when I concluded that you were falsely claiming to be an expert. However, there doesn't seem to be another reason why you posted your claim.
    If you have one, please explain.

Otherwise, then you're going to have accept that as my answer.

However, it's pretty obvious that you've been upset by being asked direct questions and you are unlikely to actually address the original one.

You can't explain what measures are going to be permanent or why.
    Looks like we might get to 6000 posts without an answer...

I'm not all upset. I made the statement about my work history simply to Imply that I know the process involved. Background knowledge that your average joe wouldn't have.
    My role was to liase with consultants on which drug might best suit the medical needs of a patient.
    That gives me more than enough insight to state " the current drugs being given to an unsuspecting uninformed public are anything but a vaccine"
    It is not possible to research, develop, manufacture and thoroughly test a drug or vaccine in 9 months. It just isn't. The public is being used as an experiment.
    Further to that, the novel cov 2 sars virus has never been isolated. The whole issue of variant strains is bull. Viruses naturally mutate. The government is scaremongering.
    The question is why? What is the motive? I have come to my conclusions and ive shared them. I've trawled 100s pages of documentation from various specialists who have very real concerns about the safety of the 'vaccines'
    If you want to play games asking questions how many will die, fine carry on. But don't think you've upset me, you haven't. I'm a big boy
    Booster shots will be next and with each round more deaths will follow. No I dont have proof, no more than the government do to state they are safe and effective.
    I've said my bit now watch this space

I'm not all upset. I made the statement about my work history simply to Imply that I know the process involved. Background knowledge that your average joe wouldn't have.
    My role was to liase with consultants on which drug might best suit the medical needs of a patient.
    That gives me more than enough insight to state " the current drugs being given to an unsuspecting uninformed public are anything but a vaccine"
    It is not possible to research, develop, manufacture and thoroughly test a drug or vaccine in 9 months. It just isn't. The public is being used as an experiment.
    Lol Ok. You weren't saying you were an expert. You were just claiming that you have special knowledge normal people don't have because of your job and training?

Ok. So because you have this special knowledge and it's definately not something you're making up, could you provide evidence for your claim?

You claimed that the vaccines were part of a plot to cause depopulation.
    How did your job allow you to make this determination and what evidence do you have?

Have you considered that maybe you don't actually know enough about how the vaccines were developed?
    If not, what research did you do on it? Did you just read stuff from sites like "the Daily Expose" etc?
    I've said my bit now watch this space
    You haven't really said anything.
    You were asked to explain what measures were going to be permanent and why. You did not provide a rational or deep answer.
    You made vague claims and went on bizarre tangents.

You ignored the question more or less and now you're running away.

This pattern has been repeating for the last 5000 pages.
    Once again, you demonstrate that there's nothing to the conspiracy theories and you show why no one is taking them seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Wake up FFS

Can I ask how a covid passport maintains a fear level?

Does a normal passport instil fear?
    Does a driving licence instil fear?
    If you have to wear a hard hat on a building site are you being controlled by fear?

I guess you think that the virus is not a threat to public health at all,
    so any measures you see being taken to combat the virus will look to you like random 'controls'?

In 2020 approx 3.3m people died in the US, vs an average of 2.7 - 2.8m in recent previous years.
    If you don't think the virus is/was a problem, why did those extra 500,000 die last year in the US?

Lol Ok. You weren't saying you were an expert. You were just claiming that you have special knowledge normal people don't have because of your job and training?

Ok. So because you have this special knowledge and it's definately not something you're making up, could you provide evidence for your claim?

You claimed that the vaccines were part of a plot to cause depopulation.
    How did your job allow you to make this determination and what evidence do you have?

Have you considered that maybe you don't actually know enough about how the vaccines were developed?
    If not, what research did you do on it? Did you just read stuff from sites like "the Daily Expose" etc?

You haven't really said anything.
    You were asked to explain what measures were going to be permanent and why. You did not provide a rational or deep answer.
    You made vague claims and went on bizarre tangents.

You ignored the question more or less and now you're running away.

This pattern has been repeating for the last 5000 pages.
    Once again, you demonstrate that there's nothing to the conspiracy theories and you show why no one is taking them seriously.

I personally know several professors of medicine one of which is a specialist in micro biology and cell reproduction. I know enough to know the government, nphet, hse are lying, creating fear and division. The contrary positions we have for example. The unvaccinated will become the new great unwashed. More division, if you and others can't see that then ....... we're flecked. Make of it what you will,. I know what I know, suspect some things and draw conclusions.
    I dont have evidence for all of it, but what I do know backs up my theory. Take it or leave it

I personally know several professors of medicine one of which is a specialist in micro biology and cell reproduction. I know enough to know the government, nphet, hse are lying, creating fear and division. The contrary positions we have for example.
    Sorry, but you're avoiding the question again.

I asked you to explain how your claimed expertise allows you to determine that the vaccines are a plot to depopulate the planet.

Knowing professors does not help support your claim.
    Do these professors make the same claim?
    I assume you're not going to name them or provide any evidence they exist or said anything of the sort to you. So therefore, you could be making that up for all we know.
    The unvaccinated will become the new great unwashed.
    Lol. Sure.
    I dont have evidence for all of it, but what I do know backs up my theory. Take it or leave it
    You don't seem to have any evidence at all. You don't seem to be able to provide any back up to your theory at all. You don't even seem able to explain what your theory is.

All you've done is ignore and dodge and make false claims.

I don't think people are going to be taking what you want them to taking from that.

• Advertisement

PintOfView wrote: »
    Can I ask how a covid passport maintains a fear level?

Does a normal passport instil fear?
    Does a driving licence instil fear?
    If you have to wear a hard hat on a building site are you being controlled by fear?

I guess you think that the virus is not a threat to public health at all,
    so any measures you see being taken to combat the virus will look to you like random 'controls'?

In 2020 approx 3.3m people died in the US, vs an average of 2.7 - 2.8m in recent previous years.
    If you don't think the virus is/was a problem, why did those extra 500,000 die last year in the US?

Sorry, I totally missed this post,
    To answer the questions.
    The covid passport itself won't instill fear, but it keeps the situation real and at the forefront, a constant reminder.
    I think it will be needed to enjoy a 'normal life like going to the shops, cinemas, travel, every facet of life.
    No ,I don't think its a threat to 95% of people. Its easily treated with established safe medicines. Ivernectin for example.
    You have ask, why have authorities banned Dr's from using it to treat Covid threatening them with being struck off. Instead, untried untested vaccines are being pushed.
    As for the U,.S, early on they took a go home suck it and see approach. By the time patients sought medical help it was often too late for them,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement